.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, out of all our B-wood celebs, which one of them you think are best stage performers (e.g. like performances in award shows,). The ones whose performance you always enjoy and have a big smile!

Name both from actor and actresses and give reasons

Shoot!โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Always look forward to Hrithik's.

Shahid is also good but lately he doesn't "dance" enough. Too much heroism and posing.

I like Ranveer, I think as a dancer he has strong energy.

From the ladies, I think right now Katrina, I like her concepts and she actually puts in effort to "move".

I hate when there are stage performances where there is posing, and barely-moving dance moves. I like those big dhamaka type dances. Not running here and there and posing.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Girls: Kareena, Katrina, Maduri, Aish, Rani, Sonaski, Anuska, Bipasha, Amisha Patel. Jackie Ferendas lol I know I butchered her name too lazy to google copy and past 

Guys: Srk, Salman, Ranveer, Shahid and Duggu

Kareena is pretty lazy dancer on stage..but I still love watching her perform because of her amazing energy, expression, and charm. 

Srk also isn't a great dancer..but love watching his performance for the same reason I love watching Kareena: energy, expression, and charm. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Both bebo and Srk have this magic on me that keep me glued to the screen watching their amazing expressions.  

Maduri has it all..expressions and amazing dancing skills. Can't take my eyes off her either when she performs. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka Chopra is the best dance performer on stage we have today. I don't like Katrina as she stares too much in the camera like she's trying to hypnotize us or something..and she overdoes it..Its like when she broke up with Salman, the chain got broken as well so she's free to do any weird boob or hip move ๐Ÿ˜•

from the guys, it would have to be Hrithik Roshan..he's the best...๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think from the recent IIFA performances no one comes close to Madhuri in the dance department . I think Priyanka is really good too she has nice energy in her dances and Aishwariya in her older performances(per marriage). Out of the newer lot I'd say Sonakshi has great presence and I think Parineeti has got some spunk too - loved her romantic performance with Ayushmaan.

Out of the guys - Hrithik obviously and Shahid as well...out of the newer lot I KNOW Sushant is going to be amazing because he was spectacular on JDJ seriously the best contestant on that crapfest they've ever had๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Also I know I'm gonna get bashed for it but I adore when Abhishek dances, I don't know why but the goofy high energetic dances he does are cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
DianaPrince thumbnail
guys: Srk,ranveer singh,hrithik and shahid

girls: ๐Ÿฅฑ
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

I think from the recent IIFA performances no one comes close to Madhuri in the dance department . I think Priyanka is really good too she has nice energy in her dances and Aishwariya in her older performances(per marriage). Out of the newer lot I'd say Sonakshi has great presence and I think Parineeti has got some spunk too - loved her romantic performance with Ayushmaan.

Out of the guys - Hrithik obviously and Shahid as well...out of the newer lot I KNOW Sushant is going to be amazing because he was spectacular on JDJ seriously the best contestant on that crapfest they've ever had๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Also I know I'm gonna get bashed for it but I adore when Abhishek dances, I don't know why but the goofy high energetic dances he does are cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold ... so does my mom ... for her AB Sr and Jr are the bestest bollywood dancers ๐Ÿ˜†...
I enjoy watching Ranveer dancing on stage... he is goofy and has fun.. and the audience too... 
Madz is super graceful... and Priyanka is probably the only actress amongst the current lot who can carry off 5-10 min dances keeping the energy levels good throughout ... I mean the other actresses get tired pretty soon.. 
No wonder the event organizers usually get her to do all these long "tribute dances"..
Agree about Sushant .. cant wait for the next award season... waiting to watch him dance on his own songs..
Did you watch his IIFA performance?

Edited by lunza - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lunza

@bold ... so does my mom ... for her AB Sr and Jr are the bestest bollywood dancers ๐Ÿ˜†...
I enjoy watching Ranveer dancing on stage... he is goofy and has fun.. and the audience too... 
Madz is super graceful... and Priyanka is probably the only actress amongst the current lot who can carry off 5-10 min dances keeping the energy levels good throughout ... I mean the other actresses get tired pretty soon.. 
No wonder the event organizers usually get her to do all these long "tribute dances"..
Agree about Sushant .. cant wait for the next award season... waiting to watch him dance on his own songs..
Did you watch his IIFA performance?

YESSS I DID  Anki cheering him on and him burning that dance floor wouldn't have missed it for anything on an otherwise crap show๐Ÿฅฑ For me Sushant and Madhuri were the only two people worth watching for, Deepika disappointed me๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Oops I forgot Ranveer Singh I adore the dude and his energy - his and Sonakshi's debut IIFA performance is one of my fave ones ever
off-beat thumbnail
SRK and priyanka . Both are versatile and keep the audience glued with their charm, wit and performance.
starstruckk thumbnail
Ranveer for sure. He has the most energy and his performances are pure entertainment unlike the others who put up a snoozefest. 

In females, Priyanka puts in more effort than the others. Deepika isn't bad either.