India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who is the best Stage Performer?

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
So, out of all our B-wood celebs, which one of them you think are best stage performers (e.g. like performances in award shows,). The ones whose performance you always enjoy and have a big smile!

Name both from actor and actresses and give reasons

Shoot!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Always look forward to Hrithik's.

Shahid is also good but lately he doesn't "dance" enough. Too much heroism and posing.

I like Ranveer, I think as a dancer he has strong energy.

From the ladies, I think right now Katrina, I like her concepts and she actually puts in effort to "move".

I hate when there are stage performances where there is posing, and barely-moving dance moves. I like those big dhamaka type dances. Not running here and there and posing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ikon.ProperPatola

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Girls: Kareena, Katrina, Maduri, Aish, Rani, Sonaski, Anuska, Bipasha, Amisha Patel. Jackie Ferendas lol I know I butchered her name too lazy to google copy and past 

Guys: Srk, Salman, Ranveer, Shahid and Duggu

Kareena is pretty lazy dancer on stage..but I still love watching her perform because of her amazing energy, expression, and charm. 

Srk also isn't a great dancer..but love watching his performance for the same reason I love watching Kareena: energy, expression, and charm. Big smile

Both bebo and Srk have this magic on me that keep me glued to the screen watching their amazing expressions.  Day Dreaming

Maduri has it all..expressions and amazing dancing skills. Can't take my eyes off her either when she performs. Day Dreaming

Edited by beboholic - 18 August 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanYouGoAway.ProperPatolaaish.

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra is the best dance performer on stage we have today. I don't like Katrina as she stares too much in the camera like she's trying to hypnotize us or something..and she overdoes it..Its like when she broke up with Salman, the chain got broken as well so she's free to do any weird boob or hip move Confused

from the guys, it would have to be Hrithik Roshan..he's the best...Smile

mnmj.ProperPatolaViccoTurmeric

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I think from the recent IIFA performances no one comes close to Madhuri in the dance department Day Dreaming. I think Priyanka is really good too she has nice energy in her dances and Aishwariya in her older performances(per marriage). Out of the newer lot I'd say Sonakshi has great presence and I think Parineeti has got some spunk too - loved her romantic performance with Ayushmaan.

Out of the guys - Hrithik obviously and Shahid as well...out of the newer lot I KNOW Sushant is going to be amazing because he was spectacular on JDJ seriously the best contestant on that crapfest they've ever hadThumbs Up
Also I know I'm gonna get bashed for it but I adore when Abhishek dances, I don't know why but the goofy high energetic dances he does are cuteEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjMeeraXDlunzaMinion23aish..ProperPatola

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
guys: Srk,ranveer singh,hrithik and shahid

girls: Sleepy

mnmj.ProperPatolaaish.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I think from the recent IIFA performances no one comes close to Madhuri in the dance department Day Dreaming. I think Priyanka is really good too she has nice energy in her dances and Aishwariya in her older performances(per marriage). Out of the newer lot I'd say Sonakshi has great presence and I think Parineeti has got some spunk too - loved her romantic performance with Ayushmaan.

Out of the guys - Hrithik obviously and Shahid as well...out of the newer lot I KNOW Sushant is going to be amazing because he was spectacular on JDJ seriously the best contestant on that crapfest they've ever hadThumbs Up
Also I know I'm gonna get bashed for it but I adore when Abhishek dances, I don't know why but the goofy high energetic dances he does are cuteEmbarrassed

@bold ... so does my mom ... for her AB Sr and Jr are the bestest bollywood dancers LOL...
I enjoy watching Ranveer dancing on stage... he is goofy and has fun.. and the audience too... 
Madz is super graceful... and Priyanka is probably the only actress amongst the current lot who can carry off 5-10 min dances keeping the energy levels good throughout ... I mean the other actresses get tired pretty soon.. 
No wonder the event organizers usually get her to do all these long "tribute dances"..
Agree about Sushant .. cant wait for the next award season... waiting to watch him dance on his own songs..
Did you watch his IIFA performance?

Edited by lunza - 18 August 2013 at 9:54pm

Tani91Minion23.ProperPatola

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by Tani91

@bold ... so does my mom ... for her AB Sr and Jr are the bestest bollywood dancers LOL...
I enjoy watching Ranveer dancing on stage... he is goofy and has fun.. and the audience too... 
Madz is super graceful... and Priyanka is probably the only actress amongst the current lot who can carry off 5-10 min dances keeping the energy levels good throughout ... I mean the other actresses get tired pretty soon.. 
No wonder the event organizers usually get her to do all these long "tribute dances"..
Agree about Sushant .. cant wait for the next award season... waiting to watch him dance on his own songs..
Did you watch his IIFA performance?

YESSS I DID Day Dreaming Anki cheering him on and him burning that dance floor wouldn't have missed it for anything on an otherwise crap showSleepy For me Sushant and Madhuri were the only two people worth watching for, Deepika disappointed meCry.

Oops I forgot Ranveer Singh I adore the dude and his energy - his and Sonakshi's debut IIFA performance is one of my fave ones ever

lunzaMinion23.ProperPatola

Go to top