Saravanan Meenashi Aug 19-23 Discussions

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Ratna.

I am really angry with RS. Saro's reaction and emotions are too true. What meenakshi did is absolutely not correct.
Thanks akka for the update.

Sad to see Saro crying his heart out. Like he said if Meenu had forced him to take her to wedding he would have certainly did so.

OMG when will sharadha change. Was irritating to see her scene.

RS should solve SM issue as he was the one behind this.
Thanks Ratna..

Saro did not go to calcutta va..

Poor Saro.. Meenu ippo how will you face Saro..
I have never been so mad at RS before .. but this time i am. I felt so bad to see saro suffering. For him lies and betrayal is not meenashi. He always believed her eyes will never lie and sadly for him it did lie this time 😕

I am not going to feel sorry for meenashi if saro scolds her or shouts at her. She just deserves it. Today his going to confront her and i hope she can see the hurt she has given him. Before this saro had hurt her but i doubt it had been as much painful as what now is happening. Since for saro .. his meenashi will never lie.

Saradha i duno why so much hatred in her heart for meenashi. She don't even have a single varatham or sadness her daughter is not beside her nu. Instead of trying to amend her daughter life she is busy trying to destroy her DIL life. 😡

Thanks Ratna.

This suda - Asasara Kudukkai. Why can't they try to convince others and if not working take these drastic measures. 

Now between Saro and Meenu it is so bad this time especially Saro's feelings. What ever RS said meenakshi has no mind of her own???? ðŸ˜¡

Nalal suffer pannattum.
Yeah akka, somehow Saro going to think the wedding happen in proper way and that the entire family accepted somu but has insulted him nu ðŸ¤” Promo lae saro was so heart broken ... 
thanks meenu akka for the updates ðŸ¤—

Meenashi just walks out so casually no shock or guilty look. And with such flat tone she says sorry and also giving explanation for it?? She just deserve this few days of ignorance from Saro.

Where is VV.. his been missing in few episodes already.

Thanks akka for the update.

I expected some more of emotional scenes of SM but though Saro was good. Meenu was a big letdown. The guilt we had as meenu lied doesn't reflected in her face.

All the actor playing Sudha is so dumb. Can't even act a wrong choice.
Are Sudha and Murugan married??

Ramya and Arjun romance Saro Meenu vida jasthiya irukke..

So story back to S & M moraching and Meenu will keep doing things to cool Saro..