Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 94)

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Good Night friends ab sone ka time ho gaya,fir milenge...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANDolly-heart

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

LEE... Is it possible to get a sulbala aka avishti joint intvw by sbb sbs e24 or zoom tellytalkindia ...jus a one min of avishti togthr will do...is it poss lee...do u hv ny frnds in the above channels...can u plz req.them...
TUM TUM FULLY AGREE WITH U...
POORNIMA LUVED UR COMMENT ABT THE EPI...Iluved it when mb said who mujhe le jayega...hahahah...avi was stupendous today

Abby unfortunately COLORS AKA THE CHANNEL 'S PR Censored 
 didn't let anyone from medias to take their joint interview 
except the fake jodi  and Fake Fraaandship ... !!!! Wacko Sleepy
Ooops!!!!  no pun intended!!!! 
i meant CORDIAL and professional relationship ...!!!
 D-V-D!!!  ROFLApproveTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Zorica_BgdSophroniamai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANDolly-heartKhatamKahani-MERRY-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Abby, I really didnt have any intention to watch the episode as I knew that its about the fake couple's reunion and their master plan to defeat the 'evil'. ufff. But to my surprise, again the deva deva stole the whole show and the master planning looked like comedy circus. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Zorica_Bgdmai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by swati1975us

And trust me the GPs will continue ignoring all this. Because you cannot make a person who's deliberately blindfolded themselves see the light. They've drunk the Kool-aid and now they are zombies who can only toe the party line. Any kind of dissent is completely unacceptable. 

But seriously - when you see the exact same type of problems and reporting follow someone around, at some point you stop and think - wait a minute, what's going on? 

I gotta confess.. not a very long time ago- me too "ignored" Vivian's behavior-  I was a Sultanian who could say things against RK but NEVER  Vivian D'sena! And like I said before- then came the news bout him misbehaving on the sets and dissing Seema- and I was like- hmmm should I believe it- or should I NOT believe it.. Yes, I saw him being indifferent about the whole Avinesh Rekhi's online situation all along - 5 months- but now whatever I am reading- it has been the final blow! There's a limit to which things can be ignored- and I HATE to form opinions against anyone- but like Liks ka current heartthrob, REMO would say- "THISSS ISS ITTT!!" LOL I am done! Saari izzat and respect for VD went flying out of the window as soon as I stepped outside MB Forum! LOLLOL

Chikni  I agree with you and it goes to show what all us Sultanians were made of we did NOT resort to going on the Social Media and abuse and degrade VD like his fans did to AR. But now my dislike is for both JR and VD.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiSophroniaJAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Abby, I really didnt have any intention to watch the episode as I knew that its about the fake couple's reunion and their master plan to defeat the 'evil'. ufff. But to my surprise, again the deva deva stole the whole show and the master planning looked like comedy circus. 

Did you watch todays show Poornima ?
I guess Sultan must have been in it if Deva Deva was played.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72newveeJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Even in today's episode our man stole the whole show. He is still the hero guys. The other ones planning n plotting looked hilarious.

i know poornima...whereas rk did believe she luvs sultan but sultan didnt believe nything which mb told him today...whqtever tricks rk taught her fell flat on their face...bwahahaha...rk ka chehra dekhne layak tha when sultan caught them even in phone...i m sooo glad cvs.kept him in the shw as long as he cud b shwn at par with rk...but what i fail to think is...how is it poss to run the shw without sultan...sultan has mixed in the blood of that shw n its not poss to tk him out unless u filter all the blood...i cant imagine the shw without sultan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiswati1975uspaljayJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@Dolly : Iam watching "Dol dil bande ek dori mein" (on zee), "Jee le zara" (on Sony) , Jodha akbar... planning to watch 24, Ek boond ishq when they air.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVI

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

I'm on a VD dirt digging mission. Apparently Kekta hating the sight of him is true!!!LOL

Wonder who the ex-girlfriend was who was elbowed out by Vabz? 

I think he was in a live-in relationship with someone when he first was doing PYEK.  I'm not sure if they broke up way before Vahbiz or not.  I'll try to find the name. Hold on.

As for him and Sukirti.  What I've heard is that they used to be fine before he got with Vahbiz.  LOL  I was told there was some segment which where Sukirti was standing on his feet during an outdoor shoot?  Or something like that.  It's one reason why Vahbiz is hated so much, because the complaint is that he stopped taking photos with Sukku and perhaps other females as well unless Vahbiz was also there.

About their not supporting Drashti, that's their choice. I don't think they should NOT support someone they are close to and say they are rooting for Drashti.  But co-stars who are more cordial or friendly with each other, they would show support for both, but perhaps also say their ultimate loyalty would lie to their closer friend.  

As for Vivian being afraid of Vahbiz to support Drashti, naaa. Vahbiz is closer to Drashti than he is...it's obvious in their body language.LOLLOL  

Edited by likarsh - 26 August 2013 at 2:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Zorica_Bgdmai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top