Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 92)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Hello everyone.

I see many of us moving on from this crap show and seem to be handling the withdrawals pretty well.

Yes LOL Long done with the show and luckily there are some new shows already on air and some in pipeline for me to turn my head off completely from this anoka saga LOL Iam sure this saga would also be replaced soon and i would watch that show for sure LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIswati1975usABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></em></font>
<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><em>On the other hand.. we have Vivian D'sena.. I hate hate hate to indulge in any "personal behavior" talk of an actor (coz I don't KNOW them, duhhh).. BUT he WAS not BLIND when Avinesh Rekhi was going through all this!Instead, what didIused to get? Purely narcissistic tweets whichused to start off with "HEY MYLOVELIES" and ended with a flying kiss aka RK isshtyle..</font>

This is the man who didnt' even have the grace to go on Twitter to wish his co-actress on the show good luck for her stint on JDJ. Colors literally had to put a gun to his head to make him do it. I always find posts that talk about VD-DD "friendship" hilarious - jaisa anokha pyar, waisi anokhi friendship!!

OK - Avinesh only joined the cast a few months back - but DD has been with the show since the very beginning! Wasn't he the same way with Sukirti as well?

the hilarious part is dvd frndship posts started in the first place coz.of avishti...they cudnt stand the fact of avi visiting her in jhalak rehearsal...neithr dd tweeting avis real twittr profile jus aftr a wk he entrd the shw whereas she doesnt even follow vd in twitter...bwahahaha...vdbfans became insanelybjealous of not only sulbala onscreen but also avishti frndship offscreen...then came avishti rangmunch intvw n all hell broke lose...the same fans who used to dissect every offscreen segment of dvd to find moments to prove dvd r not frnds suddenly started flooding the forum with dvds COMFORT LEVEL OFFSCREEN...BWAHAHAHAHA...mking caps of every offscreen moment n dissecting how much dvd r fond of each other...lmao...many vdians even bashed dd for being so fond of avinesh...hypocrisy much...to b honest none of their allegations r true...what dvd share is STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL N CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP...neither r they frnds nor r they at loggerheads...whereas cuming to AVISHTI...I M PROUD OF THEIR FRNDSHIP...ITS GENUINE N NO SHOW OFF...WITH A COMFORT LEVEL which hardly seen between actors who.workd so less.togther but still became so.close ...what avishti has evd will never hv ...period...n thats what the other grp cant digest.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Sophroniamai_manmaujialovi_21swati1975usreena544JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I am just ASTONISHED at how GPs keep ignoring all this.. Jab baar-baar media ek hee baat boleyy tohh yakeen ho jaana chahiyay naa?? Still the blindfold will never utttro-  HOW SAD! tskk tskkk.. Well respected and celebrated among his pankhies- but despised in his own circle! Clap Thanks, Swati!

And trust me the GPs will continue ignoring all this. Because you cannot make a person who's deliberately blindfolded themselves see the light. They've drunk the Kool-aid and now they are zombies who can only toe the party line. Any kind of dissent is completely unacceptable. 

But seriously - when you see the exact same type of problems and reporting follow someone around, at some point you stop and think - wait a minute, what's going on? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

On the other hand.. we have Vivian D'sena.. I hate hate hate to indulge in any "personal behavior" talk of an actor (coz I don't KNOW them, duhhh).. BUT he WAS not BLIND when Avinesh Rekhi was going through all this! Instead,  what did I  used to get? Purely narcissistic tweets which  used to start off with "HEY MY LOVELIES" and ended with a flying kiss aka RK isshtyle..

This is the man who didnt' even have the grace to go on Twitter to wish his co-actress on the show good luck for her stint on JDJ. Colors literally had to put a gun to his head to make him do it. I always find posts that talk about VD-DD "friendship" hilarious - jaisa anokha pyar, waisi anokhi friendship!!

OK - Avinesh only joined the cast a few months back - but DD has been with the show since the very beginning! Wasn't he the same way with Sukirti as well? 

It's all publicity organised by Colors, everything they do off screen is for the show only, and the picture where he posed with DD and Vahbiz was to help him because the Seema Mishra news in Times of India and even SBS covered the story, damage control, there is no friendship at all, DD does it because she doesn't want any bad feeling with him to interfere in the professional front with the show, but it was truly bad of him not to wish her well, and to say that he and Vahbiz were supporting someone else on Jhalak dikhlajaa.

One thing he did thought was he liked or shared the picture of Drashti doing the aerial act on Jhalak. So perhaps secretly he might be supporting DD and maybe even SMS voting for her without his wife knowing but that's just my assumption when he liked the picture that he does appreciate that performance. His in difficult situation with Vahbiz I feel also, in our cultures, both African and Indian, it's not the west where a married man can appreciate his Co-star without retribution from his wife.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72swati1975usJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TUM-tum

don't worry dear ye jaroor hoga aap hi batao iss time TV per koi aisa show hai,jisme saara focus kewal do logo k pakkau romance per hai aur show k baki character kewal unke aage peeche nachane ko hain???? recently Qubool hai ka example hamare samne hai...joya & asad ki jodi bahut popular hai,lekin iske baad bhi unki saadi nahi karwai gayi aur sari misunderstanding clear hone k baad bhi saadi ki tayari nahi ho rahi balki asad ki bahan ka side track suru kiya gaya hai...unlike dis show jaahan her episode me "'hum hain dewane tere deewane ka raag alapa ja raha hai'' aapko lagta hai yahi dekhane k liye saare log 8.30 per hamesh pareshaan rahenge?

Hehehe I LOVE that show- QUBOOL HAI! Embarrassed Ussmein sabb logggon pe equal focus hua hai- and its not new! Earlier Billo raani, Raziya, badi bee, Humeira etc everyone used to be involved along with the lead pair- Asad and Zoya! Nothing has changed- and that's why its topping the charts! Ab bhi Nazma track has started but side by side- they'll continue showing Gafur, Raziya and Ayaan! its an insult to even compare Qubool Hai with MEIEJ ki current haalat! DeadDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujipaljayswati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I'm on a VD dirt digging mission. Apparently Kekta hating the sight of him is true!!!LOL

Wonder who the ex-girlfriend was who was elbowed out by Vabz? 

Yes there is bad blood between Ekta and this couple, whichever show he does he doesn't get along with his Co-stars also Sukriti I heard that from the forum that he never got along with her for the last 6 months he was on the show, and it was because of his then girlfriend and who is his wife now. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></em></font>
<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><em>On the other hand.. we have Vivian D'sena.. I hate hate hate to indulge in any "personal behavior" talk of an actor (coz I don't KNOW them, duhhh).. BUT he WAS not BLIND when Avinesh Rekhi was going through all this!Instead, what didIused to get? Purely narcissistic tweets whichused to start off with "HEY MYLOVELIES" and ended with a flying kiss aka RK isshtyle..</font>

the hilarious part is dvd frndship posts started in the first place coz.of avishti...they cudnt stand the fact of avi visiting her in jhalak rehearsal...neithr dd tweeting avis real twittr profile jus aftr a wk he entrd the shw whereas she doesnt even follow vd in twitter...bwahahaha...vdbfans became insanelybjealous of not only sulbala onscreen but also avishti frndship offscreen...then came avishti rangmunch intvw n all hell broke lose...the same fans who used to dissect every offscreen segment of dvd to find moments to prove dvd r not frnds suddenly started flooding the forum with dvds COMFORT LEVEL OFFSCREEN...BWAHAHAHAHA...mking caps of every offscreen moment n dissecting how much dvd r fond of each other...lmao...many vdians even bashed dd for being so fond of avinesh...hypocrisy much...to b honest none of their allegations r true...what dvd share is STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL N CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP...neither r they frnds nor r they at loggerheads...whereas cuming to AVISHTI...I M PROUD OF THEIR FRNDSHIP...ITS GENUINE N NO SHOW OFF...WITH A COMFORT LEVEL which hardly seen between actors who.workd so less.togther but still became so.close ...what avishti has evd will never hv ...period...n thats what the other grp cant digest.

Dear abby i am sure agar Avinesh unmarried hota to onscreen nahi balki hame real life ki sizzling jodi dekhne ko milti,kyoki itne kum time me AR& DD itne gahre dost ban gaye suppose agar beech me koi nahi hota to kya hota???

Edited by TUM-tum - 26 August 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

Do read this and post comments. Avi is mentioned. :-) says he is into better and bigger things.. yahooo...

WHerever you are Angel@Ms. Sagar...!!!!StarApprove

THANK YOU AND BIG HUGS!!!!!HugClown luv yooo!!!!!

better than nothing naa... !!!

no interview so what!!!!! 

there ;s always other way to celebrate our Mr Rekhi!!!!!!!
 hai na haina!!! 

khair chaddow DancingBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top