Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 90)

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I'm on a VD dirt digging mission. Apparently Kekta hating the sight of him is true!!!LOL

Wonder who the ex-girlfriend was who was elbowed out by Vabz? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIreena544Anu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Omg these aajkal is dumb fans wat do they think of themselves, bashing dd vd ar is different but bashing madhuri, W*F dude, sitting on pc  and writing shit is easy but do you really know what she has achieved, nahhh these ppl are nincompoops rude and don't respect anyone. Dunno wat kinda folks they have, kuch   toh apni    aulaad ko sikha diya hota Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujipaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

This is the man who didnt' even have the grace to go on Twitter to wish his co-actress on the show good luck for her stint on JDJ. Colors literally had to put a gun to his head to make him do it. I always find posts that talk about VD-DD "friendship" hilarious - jaisa anokha pyar, waisi anokhi friendship!!

Don't know any thing bout their chemistry BUT all I remember is AR personally visiting DD on her very first dance rehearsal for JDJ- he was dressed VERY, VERY casually to be on camera- Zero makeup- so I am "thinking" it was NOT a publicity stunt ke dekho main gayaa thaa DD ko support karrne!!  That's called SUPPORT- That's called a healthy professional relationship ClapClap  BUT ohh well- DD- VIVIAN ki "anokhi" Jodi hee salaamat rahe as I don't want any of them near Avinesh Rekhi in the future! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mai_manmaujipaljayDesichiqneezAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

Do read this and post comments. Avi is mentioned. :-) says he is into better and bigger things.. yahooo...

This is a good article, every single word is so true, it's too much madness, that's the only explanation, the head is not alright of these people that do these things.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by swati1975us

This is the man who didnt' even have the grace to go on Twitter to wish his co-actress on the show good luck for her stint on JDJ. Colors literally had to put a gun to his head to make him do it. I always find posts that talk about VD-DD "friendship" hilarious - jaisa anokha pyar, waisi anokhi friendship!!

Don't know any thing bout their chemistry BUT all I remember is AR personally visiting DD on her very first dance rehearsal for JDJ- he was dressed VERY, VERY casually to be on camera- Zero makeup- so I am "thinking" it was NOT a publicity stunt ke dekho main gayaa thaa DD ko support karrne!!  That's called SUPPORT- That's called a healthy professional relationship ClapClap  BUT ohh well- DD- VIVIAN ki "anokhi" Jodi hee salaamat rahe as I don't want any of them near Avinesh Rekhi in the future! 

How long do u think AR would take to be back on screen? Smile Max 3-4 months. I am sure he garnered enough popularity from this show, so I guess he would be on screen very soon...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_Bgdalovi_21JAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usreena544-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Omg these aajkal is dumb fans wat do they think of themselves, bashing dd vd ar is different but bashing madhuri, W*F dude, sitting on pc  and writing shit is easy but do you really know what she has achieved, nahhh these ppl are nincompoops rude and don't respect anyone. Dunno wat kinda folks they have, kuch   toh apni    aulaad ko sikha diya hota Angry

Je saare mom dads apne baccheyaan nu wadhiya sanskaar dinnde- taaan azzz aa haal hee nahi hunda naa?? Cyber bullying and cyber s**ting would have NEVER existed on India- Forums!! Chaddd parrraaan! Daffa karr - tusiin aapna mood na kharaab kareyo bass! Smile

snowy72gatormai_manmaujiswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

There have been reports almost from the first day the show started that VD and DD don't really get along. They have literally done less than half a dozen joint interviews together despite the fact that I'm sure they probably get bombarded with requests to do so. The joint interview of leads in a romantic show is a big highlight and the fans always look forward to it. 

Some couples sparkle even more in the off-screen interview than they do onscreen - Sanaya-Barun, Sanaya-Anuj and Rithvik-Asha are examples. 

What more proof does anyone need that these two don't share a very healthy professional relationship? And given VD's past record, I don't think anyone is in any doubt as to who is to blame. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

How long do u think AR would take to be back on screen? Smile Max 3-4 months. I am sure he garnered enough popularity from this show, so I guess he would be on screen very soon...

Oh absolutely me thinks.. COLORS has done this HUGE favor on him by portraying him as this extremely ATTRACTIVE character tohh he must be a HOT PROPERTY! LOLLOL I want him to pick the BESTEST role- main WAIT karrne ke liye  tyaar hoon! Embarrassed

snowy72swati1975usreena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top