Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 88)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i hate my warning level rise for which i cant even mk posts in forum nymore...thnx to sulkers...i sooo wanted.to mk posts in sulbala burqa scn n also today...but i can't...damn it...chikni do mk a last post in the foorum yaar as I cant

Guys plz demand for a last sulbala joint intvw in the links below...don't write sulbala or avishti..write full names sultan madhu or avinesh drashti...n write the wkrd JOINT INTVW in caps...do it fast guys...n do u knw e24 tweet link...plz inbox me...coz e24 is colors.branch n they can easily get us an intvw

@TellyTalkIndia @NautankiFilms PLZ GIVE US A LAST SULTAN MADHU JOINT INTERVIEW AS A FAREWELL GIFT TO SULTAN N SULBALA FANS ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usAnu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Abby, the reason for lower trps was that viewers could no more connect  themselves to Madhu's character. Inspite of all the trauma she and her family had to undergo as a result of the premgame, they showed her as a despo. Even the so called trp aunties will not find it acceptable. A show in which the female lead fails to gain the sympathy, it has no future at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mai_manmaujiswati1975usAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

its not jus about giving in to vds demands...they did give sultan every hype poss but whatever they had been doing be it rkbala or sulbala scns or brothers track...nothing was bringing in trps...its not as if trps were soaring with sulbala or sultan...they were higher than rkbala epis but still not high enuf...sulbala wud hv earned higher trps if mb wasnt married but the wedding did the damage n none of the damage control workd...vivu didnt kick sultan out...he wud hv been happy if sultan was kept as a sidekick...but cvs didnt bring sultan for a sidekick...they planned a huge bros track which didnt bring trps n this is our badlick...not cvs fault n then they planned sulbala but vivu didnt want divorce...cvs cudnt materialise unfkrtunately ny kf the big purposes sultan was brought for unfortunately...so the exit...its not jus one perskns fault or consspiracy...things nus didnt fall in place for various reasons...luck is the biggest factor here as well...

@Red : If one throws tauntrums that he will leave the show if the story line would not change in favor, that is infact kicking the other one out...He basically threatened the worst if they didnt oblige. Which is a twisted way of getting things to work the way he wants, which in turn is the reason behind Sultan's exit. So i would term him to be the reason. 

mocking_birdswati1975us

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

Do read this and post comments. Avi is mentioned. :-) says he is into better and bigger things.. yahooo...

Bravo to the Rangmunch girls for posting this - a solid group hug for all of them. Of course Avi will go on to better and bigger things - he has talent and charisma - unlike the losers who talk shit about him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
abby, how the warning level increased? what happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
So finally Gul emerged out as a winner with a more successful show and BS became a bigtime loser. I am sure AR will go places.

swati1975usAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

@Red : If one throws tauntrums that he will leave the show if the story line would not change in favor, that is infact kicking the other one out...He basically threatened the worst if they didnt oblige. Which is a twisted way of getting things to work the way he wants, which in turn is the reason behind Sultan's exit. So i would term him to be the reason. 

Precisely. It is not upto Vivu to decide the story. So disagreeing  with a creative decision is essentially an indirect way of telling the PH that he'd quit if they don't give in. That's unacceptable whichever way you slice it. 

Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

So finally Gul emerged out as a winner with a more successful show and BS became a bigtime loser. I am sure AR will go places.

Of course she did - and it's amazing how much she was vilified for absolutely no fault of her own. Actually I'll tell you what her fault was - she was just too lenient with BS and didn't use Ekta style tactics with him. She gave him lots of leave, plenty of flexibility and accommodated his absence from the set. 

I'm very happy for her success - she totally deserves it. And she's learnt her lessons - when Rishabh Sinha violated his contract with the show,  she gave him marching orders. When another girl on the show tried to throw tantrums and be a pain in the ass, she told her to leave too. And the show went on smoothly enough. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newveeJAHHNAVIreena544Anu-Reddy

Go to top