Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 78)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by likarsh

Swats, here's the disclaimer. Trying to find the original tweet.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3682733

Ignore the topic title. There were other threads but this is what came up in my Google search.
Lik's how come Sonia Jaffer quit dancing with Siddharth? I saw her one performance with Sid when I started watchin Jhalak this year then I saw he changed dance partner. What happened exactly?

That's the thing. It was said she had an injury, but she had tweeted something that suggested otherwise, that the channel changed her. I'm trying to find that, but I'll do it when I'm on a laptop. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by gator

I saw madhuris  dance 5 times, leme know what you think about the epiWink

So I followed the link that Nafs had posted and saw Madhuri's perfomance - Oh my goodness - all the steps, the ada - everything spot on! She is such a joy to watch dancing. 

She has been a choreographers delight, even today saroj khan praises her as her best student, which actress got such a warm welcome after ten years gap...I don't think anyone. Karan came to the show cz of madhuri, shows the respect and admiration he has for her, and the way remo  blushed after watching her dance was cute, the 2  guys are big fans of madhuri. I still remember the mohini days, that era created some die hard fans for madhuri ,just like big b is for kbc ,Madurai is for jdj 

In my family my sister just above me (as in I'm born after her) was a huge madhuri fan, I don't know if she still is as we live in different countries. But she really loved her, but her earlier films used to flop a lot, because of lack of item numbers, then she burst back on the scene and was doing a lot of films with item numbers (songs and dance) and she changed her hairstyle from the movies that were a flop, the flop movies her hair was not in layers or coloured, but it's amazing what the audience appreciate the earlier films her acting was just as good as her later films which were hits but the only difference is aesthetically she changed her look and the item numbers. But I do like the older films now myself compared to the new films the item numbers are really catchy tunes compared to the recent ones. 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 25 August 2013 at 7:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I recently watched a film of Madhuri's Pukar, it's a good film, she plays a woman scorned, as in a bit of a psycho, the guy she loves is actually in love with some other girl, Madhuri in the film decides to frame the guy for some conspiracy but she is the one that did the crime and he Anil Kapoor was the hero and an army officer he got court martialled found guilty and stripped and everyone was talking about it, his father tried to kill himself from the shame of his son, and meanwhile she was dying with the guilt. Eventually she confesses to a higher ranking officer then Anil and gets hurt and is about to die but he saves her and then confesses he loves her now and the other girl dumped him like a hot potato, anyway he forgives her after a lot of drama and they lived happily ever after. LOL

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Someone link again to the Madhuri dance please. 

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah..that film is famous for Ke Sera Sera. It's freaking amazing..you know so many times I've watched, and many times I would notice something new.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

That is Drashti's dancing. Swati mentioned Madhuri's performance. She said she followed that link and found Madhuri's dance. I can't find it in the related videos. But it's okay. And thank you, Nafs. 

Edited by likarsh - 25 August 2013 at 7:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

raaspachswati1975us-Nafisa-

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

That is Drashti's dancing. Swati mentioned Madhuri's performance. She said she followed that link and found Madhuri's dance. I can't find it in the related videos. But it's okay. And thank you, Nafs. 

I am not able to paste it but its on colors site

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Go to top