Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 74)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL I wanted Isha Sherwani to win.. and had she NOT broken her hand- GC would not have been the winner, me thinks!

The show's format has been tweaked like you explained wonderfully from its original concept! That's why me and gator thought- since they r cool with them participating and overlooking the boundaries between professionals and non-professionals-- then why SHOULD they discriminate them when it comes to picking a winner.. Drashti is being kept in the competition coz yes she brings her fan base+ money+ votes along BUT is that fair? That's why gator added that last line- if DD wins we'd know what COLORS is REALLY UPTO!! LOL AKA.. Dirty POLITICS!! Embarrassed

She's a telly celebrity whereas I had NEVER heard of Lauren before (I haven't seen ABCD)... And when I saw her dance with PUNIT- it was like WOW! She is here- a new actress with NO experience in Bollywood's latka jhattkas- she's been getting continuous 30s- she deserves to WIN- SIMPLE! Punit does give her different styles to work with each week! I haven't watched her today- but yesterday she was copying Madhuri's "Maar dala" like she's been doing it for years  LOL Both of them exceed in new innovations and ideas as compared to DD-Salman!

BTW.. I m a BIG Salman fan (from last year) and  this time I was excited to watch him again and hoped he'd try new things with DD... BUT I was disappointed- afsosss! Compare DD- Salman Jodi with Isha- Salman Jodi and u will see a jameen aasman ka difference! Yes Isha was a dancer before but it REALLY helped SALMAN to push her more and extract some BEAUTIFUL dance performances which I remember to this  day..I remember their "horror dance" number with Isha playing a spider and SALMAN climbing the wall! Where is THAT Salman one year later?? Drashti pulled him back!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
But Nafs, Remo is biased towards his chelas and that includes Salmon, not just Puneet. He HAS done the same thing in favor of Salman's as well.

As for voting, I said it before Shaan may get a lot of votes. Don't be surprised or cry foul if he's revealed to have won through votes. It wouldn't necessarily be false either.

Edited by likarsh - 25 August 2013 at 5:37pm

swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

She acted in sasural genda phool and might've gotten along quiet well with CSK producer who too was in sasural...that was my guess ... I loved kabir ...but she obviously was a pain to watch, sply her dialogue delivery is crap

Bhairavi Raichura was in SGP? Or was it the other co-producer of CSM? Either way, I honestly thought it was a casting mistake that might have cost the show its viewers. Her dialogue delivery is really awful. 

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
By the way, Sonia Jaffer had tweeted and revealed the channel's dirt ways, but then she has to issue a disclaimer that her assistants also operate her twitter handle and that it was misinterpreted.LOL

swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Well I hope Hunar Hali has improved, because I wanna enjoy Ek Boond Ishqiya. I do have a problem with her looks, I think she is pretty enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVI

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Chiks - that Isha Sharvani video is spectacular - the girl gives her all to dancing!! I saw her in that Luck by Chance film and she was really good.

By the way, I don't know if you guys know, but Drashti has danced to Humko Aaj Kal Hai before - to the remixed version of the song. This was when Drashti did a bunch of music videos

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

By the way, Sonia Jaffer had tweeted and revealed the channel's dirt ways, but then she has to issue a disclaimer that her assistants also operate her twitter handle and that it was misinterpreted.LOL

Wait wait - I missed this - what happened? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

@Chikni: Are you at the epi when we see for the first time kabirs soft side when he stops his car at the cliff adiyi fell from to remember her? ... That's the first time I fell for kabirs character.

See.. I had to automatically fall for Kabir na.. Tohh whatever he does- right from episode 1- honeymoon scene in hotel-- when he emerged from that bathroom in a towel (his introduction scene) - my dil belonged to him right there and then! Thank god he does looks like Sultan minus those shirts- but he's in formal blazers and scarves- EVEN BETTER! LOLLOL

I am on April 4th episode abhi where Aditi/Neha has been brought home and he keeps threatening her! I am ignoring Hunar! He slept on the floor and the next day that lawyer comes to visit Aditi! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usKhatamKahani

Go to top