Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 73)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Karan said that to Sid the day he was leaving the show, told him the concept of the show. It's only in India and the US that they have the celebrities also which are dancers, in the UK the BBC which owns the rights of this show that's not how they do it the celebrities are none-dancers. What they do in the UK to give the audience a picture of what the dances should be if done to a high standard is to show the choreographers perform together, so for example you would get DD's choreographer and Shaan's choreographer perform a really great routine together whilst on stage you have someone famous sing for them whilst they perform to the song, in India they could do something similar without anyone singing if they don't want to do that just he music as they have been doing but show the choreographers perform and wow the audience. The version here also has group dances of the professional choreographers similar with what they did with Team DD and Team Lauren before but all professionals, so everyone at home can appreciate the dancing as it should be done. So similarly what the Indian show and American show is doing with contestants also being professional dancers, although if they have it like that I feel it's not fair on the none-dancing celebrities to compete against them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Omg omg omg the star performer of the day is madhuri on humko aaj kal hai...she is the bestest sexiest etc etc etc of em allTongue

Edited by gator - 25 August 2013 at 5:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@gator.. I agree with u.. Nafs.. if Lauren, Mukti and the kids are NOT supposed to win (coz they r professionals)--- then they should've been DISQUALIFIED to participate in the show beforehand na!

People have FALLEN for them already! They vote for them like crayyyzzzy to save them from elimination each week! What bout those fans?? And the truth is- even these professional dancers are working their a** off to stay in the competition! [I m supporting the kids btw] LOL

Drashti DOES NOT deserve to win coz she's not dedicating the amount of time REQUIRED to be a winner in this competition!! SIMPLE Embarrassed

If I look at non-dancers, then Shaan deserves to be the winner coz the man gives his ALLL to JDJ! Clap That's called dedication and hard work- NOT like DD- give a sucky performance, tapkaaao some tears, ask for votes and expect to be WINNER! Dead NOPE! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

@gator.. I agree with u.. Nafs.. if Lauren, Mukti and the kids are NOT supposed to win (coz they r professionals)--- then they should've been DISQUALIFIED to participate in the show beforehand na!

People have FALLEN for them already! They vote for them like crayyyzzzy to save them from elimination each week! What bout those fans?? And the truth is- even these professional dancers are working their a** off to stay in the competition! [I m supporting the kids btw] LOL

Drashti DOES NOT deserve to win coz she's not dedicating the amount of time REQUIRED to be a winner in this competition!! SIMPLE Embarrassed

If I look at non-dancers, then Shaan deserves to be the winner coz the man gives his ALLL to JDJ! Clap That's called dedication and hard work- NOT like DD- give a sucky performance, tapkaaao some tears, ask for votes and expect to be WINNER! Dead NOPE! LOL

Chikni, It's a known fact that they are professionals all three Lauren, Mukti and the Kids all the judges, the audience and the channel Colors know that fact. So how can they disqualify them, they were brought on because they are professionals to do as I've told you already to show the audience how great dance can be. So it's a known fact why would they disqualify them when they aren't hiding anything, they wouldn't disqualify them, because whatever money the show is making from audience voting is good for the channel. 

Lauren's routines are lifted directly from routines she has already performed, all Punit's choreography is exactly what he performed in the movie. Whilst the other contestants are doing new routines each week. So that what you said they are working their a** off to stay in the competition is not true again.

Last years winner was not the best dancer it was his fan base that saved him each week and even in the final the other dancer Rashmi Desai danced better than him but still came 2nd. I'm not saying he was a deserving winner, at the time I wanted Rashmi to win but her fan base wasn't large enough. Jhalak is about judges votes and the public vote at the same time, the judges have their agenda to make as much money for the show as possible and Drashti's fan base has earned the show the most amount of money similarly last year Gurmeet Chaudhury's fanbase earned the show the most money plus he had the highest number of public vote in the final that won him the competition, if Drashti can achieve that in the final she will win. She's already provided the show with the most money already. Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

LOLLOL <font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Liks.. A few months BEFORE they said... </font>
</div><div>

LOLLOL

Yes I know. But they are talking about BEFORE that. Short and tempestuous.LOL

Meaning the gossip came out afterwards, but in the timeline it's supposed to be Before.LOL

Precisely - that little business with Ali was before she even started with Karol Bagh. Her role in KB doesn't surprise me because I see her fitting into those sort of supporting roles. But the great mystery is how this girl got picked for CSM.

She acted in sasural genda phool and might've gotten along quiet well with CSK producer who too was in sasural...that was my guess ... I loved kabir ...but she obviously was a pain to watch, sply her dialogue delivery is crap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVIABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Gator you weren't here last night but we had this very same conversation last night, there are 3 performances of Laurens which had very limited steps everyone I chatted to on the Jhalak forum agreed the performance where they were in the orange and red was only emotion only the steps were very few, no lifts nothing, all of us that watched said no wow factor but the judges were over exuberant with their comments right and scored it the highest score, afterwards I chatted to people on the Jhalak forum not in the Drashti AT just other forum members and read this Remo would catchhold of smallest mistakes in other contestants dance whose choreographers tried to do something new & present in a good dance form .how he can ignore biggest flaw in puneet's creativity of taking concepts directly. still remo gives a standing ovation to a dance which no common viewer understood they were just emoting , no steps ,no wow factor, my parents couldn't understand Y remo gave standing ovation where there was no dance. 

Lik's said last night dancing can be all about emotion and my reply was Saying all that I have said the judging in the competition week by week is questionable, the judges even if the difficulty level is low for Lauren they go out and say wow extremely over the top comments for routines where they were all in white (afterlife dance and the adam and eve performances) and also the one where they were in orange and red (this performance only had emotion and not many steps the routine was less difficulty), routines had very little difficulty, Lauren and Punit only held out their hands to each other the whole routine but only the emotion alone scored them high scores whilst others can put the same emotion but score low marks, the others have to do both emotion as well as high difficulty level, with lots of wow factor to score the high scores, whilst Lauren I've seen three routines where the difficulty level was low but only emotion (expressions) alone scored them highly, so I've criticised three of her performances. 

We concluded last night that what they are doing right now is what is best for the show, the scoring system at the moment. Lauren does not deserve her place as a contestant in that show, similarly Mukti doesn't deserve to be there because they are competing with none-dancers, so if it's not a level playing field how is it possible how is it possible any of these professionals win, nah not buying what you two are saying, sorry. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I just saw madhuris original dance on humko aajkal hai... And then saw dd. I felt she was nowhere near madhuris sexiness and the moves and the expressions which madhuri had. Dunno how she got ten ,maybe colors asked the judges to donate it to her, but her very first step where she got up after lying down, she faltered that's minus 1 mark automatically. And the way dd and Salman were sideleined when madhuri performed was funny and then madhuri was asked to perform again cz of public demand but her Saree khul gayiEmbarrassed.  She is such a god gift to movie industry. I admire  her sooo muchClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@Chikni: Are you at the epi when we see for the first time kabirs soft side when he stops his car at the cliff adiyi fell from to remember her? ... That's the first time I fell for kabirs character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Go to top