Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 71)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Nafs, we have broken all ties with the MF and we are happier than ever.

But I read a page ago that Chikni is making you feel like crying, and all seemed down a page ago, that's why I asked, if you've seen something like a video of Sultan dying or something that has you all down at the mouth. 

I went to check the main forum but nothing like that Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usreena544paljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

What keeps them busy these days? Is it so difficult to guess swats. Giving shradhanjali to their beloved bhai. what else?

Sultan really had an impact on them, oh my goodness. We appreciate him and they have him on their brain constantly. I swear they will have withdrawal symptoms too, they will try to hide it but we will know they will miss him. It's obvious some of them only came out of the woodwork to start making threads and posts when Sultan was introduced. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayswati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
nafs, those sweet memories are making us cry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

I thought I saw Liks.. BUT...

ROFL

I am back now.  And Awww...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

What keeps them busy these days? Is it so difficult to guess swats. Giving shradhanjali to their beloved bhai. what else?

They should all bookmark those shraddhanjali posts. They'd need to recycle those posts soon when they'll have to start paying homage to the show as it closes down. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newveemai_manmaujipaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

They should all bookmark those shraddhanjali posts. They'd need to recycle those posts soon when they'll have to start paying homage to the show as it closes down. 

That producer introduction shows dwindling RK's fortune track as well as introduction of the maasi points at kitchen drama happening. Wait and see about the heroine track Telly Talk said that would be coming up, but I'm not too sure, hopefully it does as well that will really put a spanner in the works. Lets see how the audience takes it, the kitchen drama they will definitely like it but the other two I don't think the audience will receive them well.

paljayswati1975usAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by paljay

It converted into family drama and then murder, black magic and ghost crying all the timeLOL 

Hey did u watch Chal in later stages??? Will I get Avinesh aaage chall ke bhi.. ?? I don't care bout demons.. witches and dragons as long as I get AR on my screen! LOLLOL

Chikni, I just watched the end of the show,AR was there in the show but not like a hero, last year I was in India, so I saw some episodes with my parents.

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

That producer introduction shows dwindling RK's fortune track as well as introduction of the maasi points at kitchen drama happening. Wait and see about the heroine track Telly Talk said that would be coming up, but I'm not too sure, hopefully it does as well that will really put a spanner in the works. Lets see how the audience takes it, the kitchen drama they will definitely like it but the other two I don't think the audience will receive them well.

Nafs  - there are other shows whose forte is kitchen drama and they do it quite well. The MB team has absolutely no idea how to write for a full cast of characters and tends to fall into the bad habit of only focusing on the leads. That's not how you handle kitchen drama. 

Also when they actually tried to d kitchen drama with Dips and Radha and MB, it didn't really work. 

Vivu should have been careful of what he wished for - has he seen what happens to the male leads of kitchen dramas? LOL

paljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top