Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 64)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Abby, u have any idea how heroine track was about to happen after divorce?
i hvnt asked nymore upcuming tracks to my sources
all i know till now still the coward cvs r not even sure if they wanna kill sultan or arrest him
they r too coward to kill him given he is the knight in shining armour who can save the shw later when the trps fall below 1 in future
n it pissed me off even more...
i agree with u poornima...they r in denial that wedding made viwers lose interest coz it brought them trps
n hence is unable to find what went wrong with the shw
they know rkbala is boring n hence planned a sulbala track
but they us cudnt shw vivu the door to mk sulbala happen
coz rk is more needed in heroine track than sultan
hence giving exit to avi
n i dont think i ll ask them the future tracks nymore coz story changes in tv world every thursday acc to trp n honestly i m really not interested how they r gonna proceed with div track
i told my sources that shoot karo arrest karo jo bhi karo
jus dont bring sultan bk
coz as long as vivu is in the shw no sulbala possible
n i dont wanna see sultan romancing sum random gal for the heck of it
or mb hooking him up with trishna...
i wud rather die than seeing all this
if i had to see avi with nthr gal
better its a diff show but not mbala
coz with sultan i jus want sulbala
otherwise better to say alvida
n i m glad cvs took that decision for us instd of keeping avi n us hanging

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mai_manmaujinewveeJAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Abby said through her connections that they did want to show the Sulbala track after the Rishbala marriage but I think for that to be possible they should have started preparing the way for it to happen, they should have shown RK changing soon after marriage where the love in her withered away and her struggling to get out of the marriage, instead they didn't lay the foundation, and brought Sultan straight away with first Meera's track then the blackmail track, obviously the audience wouldn't like a track where Rishbala being in love and a third party wanting to split them up, the audience would have accepted though had they shown another betrayal by RK, so the CV's are definitely to blame here guys, had they laid the foundation properly then sure the audience would have accepted it and rewarded them with high viewing figures.

So the CV's didn't do it because of certain reasons they destroyed the viewing numbers themselves, they have experience they know what will be accepted by the audience and not accepted. 

They did show RK as a jackass, but it wasn't outright and it was more subtle.  They also had to be careful post marriage with how and what they could show with RK--just my guess.  The timing for that was not the best timing.

They did start in the Meera track, he used Madhu to get Sultan arrested, the way he spoke to Meera that time to get her to leave the house, so they did start, had they not gone ahead with the Sultan confession of his feelings they could have carried on making RK that way even on other things not only pertaining to Sultan and eventually Madhu struggling to get out of the marriage herself. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

OMG I must see this, I loved Sultan blackmailing Madhu, the only problem that Chal actress is not pretty. Dead

I SOOO AGREEE WITH U.. Although she was MUCH senior to him when it comes to acting in this industry- AVINESH is SOO much better than Hunar Hali (Neha/ Aditi)..

Avinesh (playing Kabir Jaiswal) on the other hand is ooozing confidence in ALL his scenes as a mean businessman wreaking havoc in Neha's life by blackmailing her to play his dead wife- Aditi- or else he'll kill Neha's kidnapped husband!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayswati1975usreena544ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Now even thinking about the show is depressing i have started watching Avi's first show Chaal on YouTube the story line was definitely unique I wonder why it didn't get the trp it deserved

OMG.. Me tooo.. Last year I missed out on it - I didn't know who AR was LOLLOL

BUT now me watching it starting se on Dailymotion.. OMG!! NOT BAD AT ALLL!!! Kabir (AR) is bullying Neha around.. and I get to watch him as a freakin LEAD! He's in every second scene!! HEHEHE.. He's threatening to kill her husband- just like he was with Madhu! LOL I am on April 4th episode!!

Low TRPs- The reasons given is the fact that it was converted into a family drama instead of a thriller- like it started off as! I m still in its initial stages as well- and I M LOVING IT! Kabir in towel- my wish was fulfilled Day DreamingHeart

family drama it was turned out much later but it never was able to gather trps initially as well when the script was gud...
main reason...ZERO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN LEADS...the show had a very gud cast but hunar jus ruined it
she looks tolerable with the other hero abhushek mallik but with avi its so damn thanda
who wud watch a show if there is no spark between the leads
hving a gud lead actress is very much needed to mk a show popular
i dont mind newcumers but she has to look the lead heroine
which hunar was lacking
n chemistry is either there or not there
it cant b forced into a couple with cheesy scns
hunar avi ...the chem jus wasnt there

I agree that actress whoever she is in Chal is not pretty. Zero screen presence, nothing to recommend her to be a lead actress.

mai_manmaujiswati1975usreena544JAHHNAVIABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

...POORNIMA THEY DIDNT MK SULTAN NEGTV TO END HIS.ROLE.BUT TO START SULBALA WITH HATRED N THEM showing mb falling for him aftr a 2 yr leap...n then vivu came in.pic...GATOR TO ANS UR QUES.VIVU WAS PARTIALLY INVOLED IN SULTANS EXIT...HE DIDNT PLAY POLITICS.TO KICK AVI OUT BUT HE DIDNT APPROVE.FOR THE.DIVORCE whereas cvs were all.for ...

many r bashing raghu sir...raghuvir has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...he doesn't hv ny hand in storyline...he jus.wrotes.fkr.scns.which cum to.him aftr being approved by channel n cvs...he can't change ny scne neithr can suggest storyline...all dirty politics behind the scns was.vivu n low.trps...channel.gave ultimatum to ph to incr trps.to 2.6 minimum but even the much hyped.brothers track wasn't getting more than 2.4 trps...then they tried sultan negtv n focused on luv triangle...but trps never rose.above 2.4...its not cvs fault but badluck whereas othr crappy shws get highr trps...

Abby this actually totally fits in with my own speculation for what might have happened. 

Initially when they started this entire Sultan obsessed lover business, I honestly thought they were doing a repeat of the hate to love track - I even posted about it. But later when they started the pativrata Madhu drama I thought they had changed their mind. 

Then when I saw how Avi was exiting the show, I sort of figured part of it had to be about Vivu's insecurities. Thanks for the info. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mai_manmaujipaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERANKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Abby, no doubt the show would have gained its lost glory with such a track. Feeling bad for the audience n cvs.

mai_manmaujiABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hunar's in Ek Boond Ishq.  I'm watching the vid now and saw her, and I was like..heh.

swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by likarsh

...POORNIMA THEY DIDNT MK SULTAN NEGTV TO END HIS.ROLE.BUT TO START SULBALA WITH HATRED N THEM showing mb falling for him aftr a 2 yr leap...n then vivu came in.pic...GATOR TO ANS UR QUES.VIVU WAS PARTIALLY INVOLED IN SULTANS EXIT...HE DIDNT PLAY POLITICS.TO KICK AVI OUT BUT HE DIDNT APPROVE.FOR THE.DIVORCE whereas cvs were all.for ...

Yeah, and if that was there idea of Sulbala...then I'm glad it didn't happen.  We didn't want some hate marriage rehash.  Why the hell would we support that crap where Sultan acts like a psycho and forces a marriage on Madhu.  Yes, forces...because a zabardasti marriage is still forces, just as I said RK forced a 'marriage' on Madhu.
there was no forced wedding track like rkbala
sulbala track was planned completely difffrently
n mb was shwing falling for rk inspite of him being kameena
but cuming to sulbala they wanted to show completely diffrently

mb wud hv been surprised why sultan never wants to tk adv of her neithr mk ny progressionwhereas she wud expect him to cum to her...this wud baffle her

then they were abt to shw the real reason for sultans actions that rk was indirectly responsible for sultans wifes death n sultan wud disclose it to mb n tell her he didnt luv her but all was an act jus to tk rks wife out of his life the way rk did to his

then mb wud think sultan doesnt luv her n then two yr leap but mb wud stay with his family n start falling for him

rk was supposed to throw div papers at her face aftr catching her red handed with alive sultan...he was supposed to think mb indeed luvs sultan n hence hid his being alive frm rk...n thus the divorce

a temporary preggy track was also there...remember mb fainting out of nowhere several times,,those were hints for mb being preggy,,,,,then sultan wud hv let her go coz of baby but rk wud reject the baby

mb wud b shockd n disgusted n wud want to teach rk lesson by joing film industry n tk him down 

sultan keepin mb with him with aryan...then mb putting aryan to school...mking his patch up with meera mom all were cuming up

then sultan helping her in movie industry with his links n rkbala heated confrontations

remember rk used to say to bittuji to find sultans enemies...rk was supposed to find bhujang n put sultan in danger

then sultan wud ask mb to go as there r danger of all their lives

its then mb was supposed to tell him she isnt going nywhere n sulbala confession

I WAS SO DAMN EXCITED ABT THIS TRACK

BUT VIVU RUINED IT ALL

I WUDNT HV MIND END GAME RKBALA IF WE JUS HAD 3 TO 4 MONTHS SULBALA

DAMN IT

I HATE OUR BADLUCK

It's a pity I would have loved seeing this guys, it's really selfish of VD to refuse to be Kameena again to get Madhu out of his life in the show, he wanted them to stay together, if he had accepted it and it would have gone ahead, we would have had the love triangle in the heroine track, and make it spicy, like this even if heroine track comes it will be a boring track. 

I don't know why he didn't just accept because he always wants time off anyway, he is using Body doubles again and again even though he has no other professional commitments other than MEIEJ. 
vivu is again using BDs...bwahahahaha
ab kaunsa trip hain
2nd honeymoon
ab toh sultan bhi nahin rahega to mk up for his luxury holidays
lets c how many holidays he gets frm sept
the heroine track wud hv made so much sense n spicy if cvs cud go their planned way
even in real mbala story all rk marries anothr actress n the gangster helps mbala to get into movies
all gone waste for vivus pankhi behavious
i guess he acts like this coz he is too young n got popular too early
avi n dd r very mature
i hope vivu matures soon n doesnt ruin his future shws by pankhi behaviour ki heroine hamesha mere paas rahegi
he wasnt like this in pkyek days
i liked him offscreen that time
but now succcess has gone into his head n he is acting like selfish jerk

Zorica_Bgdmai_manmaujiswati1975usreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top