Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 57)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Palavi and Poornima, what can I do I'm addicted to the show, and it's the only show I'm watching also can't help myself.

But come September I'm committed to my studies and will chat in the evening, work life balance you know, can't only study only, must also socialise for my wellbeing to be good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72newveereena544paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 5138

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

SMs role cannot end. After all she is the only interesting char in the bhoot mansion. And a great  actress too.

I have no idea how poor SM survives after declaring open dushmani with the bhagwan of the show - why hasn't she been maneuvered out yet? I guess bhagwan doesn't feel as threatened by his bhabhi as he does by a charismatic better looking male actor. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72newveeJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 5138

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

 It shows their sanskaar and upbringing- shaayad ma baap ne yehi sikhaya ho inn logon ko! Ghatiya 3rd class logg ...

Look - I totally understand fangirling over VD - he's not my cup of tea but if you love him that's totally fine. But there are people on the MF who prowl around and like every negative comment about AR. This is not so much love for VD as hatred for AR - heaven knows why? 

Maybe because not in a million years can they get someone as gorgeous as him? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

npillasnowy72newveeJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by Newveechafan

SMs role cannot end. After all she is the only interesting char in the bhoot mansion. And a great  actress too.

I have no idea how poor SM survives after declaring open dushmani with the bhagwan of the show - why hasn't she been maneuvered out yet? I guess bhagwan doesn't feel as threatened by his bhabhi as he does by a charismatic better looking male actor. 

His freezing her out already with the body double stunt he pulled at the SRK party. Again today's behind the scenes video he is not there, they showed two clips of a body double used, once with DD and another with reporters it's clear it's a body double, what excuse does he have his not taking part in a dancing competition, he should be on set. 


Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 25 August 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 4618

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nafs, its a wise decision to restrict the time spent on IF. Best of luck for ur studies.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 5138

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

His freezing her out already with the body double stunt he pulled at the SRK party. Again today's behind the scenes video he is not there, they showed two clips of a body double used, once with DD and another with reporters it's clear it's a body double, what excused does he have his not taking part in a dancing competition, he should be on set. 

It would be a pity if she falls victim to such tricks. 

As you said - what's his excuse for not showing up? Especially now that they give him a fatter paycheck and pretty much run the show according to his wishes? 

Or is he on yet another vacation? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

 It shows their sanskaar and upbringing- shaayad ma baap ne yehi sikhaya ho inn logon ko! Ghatiya 3rd class logg ...

Look - I totally understand fangirling over VD - he's not my cup of tea but if you love him that's totally fine. But there are people on the MF who prowl around and like every negative comment about AR. This is not so much love for VD as hatred for AR - heaven knows why? 

Maybe because not in a million years can they get someone as gorgeous as him? 

It's good all of us didn't go an argue with them in those hate filled threads of theirs, it was only attention seeking on their part to create a fight because their favourite was being shown to be first psychopathic during the time he was unsure Madhu would not return to him and be his alone, and the time they favourite was shown not to be smart not to figure out what was going on. They bashed and bashed to their hearts content during those two times. Then in between the jealousy track and the blackmail track came the Meera track and they bashed then because yet again they favourite was not the main focus he was not on screen as much as Sultan was, we all know what the deal was at all 3 times. It's good we laughed at them in our own threads and ended the matter there.


Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 25 August 2013 at 11:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 4618

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Swats, tell me why did Barun leave IPk? What actually he's doing nowadays?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayswati1975usAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1202   Views: 49609

KhatamKahani 1202 49609 30 September 2013 at 6:32pm by KhatamKahani
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#9 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: rajla   Replies: 1204   Views: 41537

rajla 1204 41537 23 August 2013 at 6:59pm by mocking_bird
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#7 *IO* NOTE:Pg46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1204   Views: 44338

KhatamKahani 1204 44338 18 August 2013 at 5:40am by -Lehar-
~The Sexy Bunch 16~ Onli sexy people allowed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: TerrificTina09   Replies: 1193   Views: 34687

TerrificTina09 1193 34687 23 November 2009 at 6:18pm by Make-It-Pop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index