Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 46)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
When is that show  Ek Boodh starting ?

And what channel will it be on? I hope I get it here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
And I did watch two or three of her earlier acts, so when I say high marks weren't deserved, I'm not saying it just due to others' views.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Like OK starting September 9.  Junoon is going off airLOL, Savitri moves to Junoon's time slot and Ek Boond takes the 8:30 slot.

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

I haven't seen aaj ka episode but I do remember their wheelchair act- SERIOUSLY??? WHAT IN THE WORLD "WAAAS THATTT"??.. They are approaching the finale and here Salman gives her "THIS"?? WHY?? I thought judges were unfair when they awarded her with 8,8 and 8.. She deserved 6-7.. DeadLOL 

I remember my mother exclaiming- "Does  she think this is Madhubala ka set and she'll get away with it just by emoting?? Where's the dance??..."  LOLConfused

Emotions and expressions are a part of dance. Well Indian dance, especially. But being an actor, wouldn't an actor have an unfair advantage?LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Jugliji

Like OK starting September 9.  Junoon is going off airLOL, Savitri moves to Junoon's time slot and Ek Boond takes the 8:30 slot.
Thanks Liks

Oh good. I get that channel.  And against the MEIEJ . 

I hope it gives Anokha Pyaar good competition !!

I forgot to ask have you caught up with all the MB shows Liks ?

Edited by Jugliji - 24 August 2013 at 2:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

What happened is the last weeks performance and the week before that Salman wanted Drashti to showcase her acting ability, show emotions other then only smiling in the routine she did very well both performances, however the judges didn't like both routines, the first one I liked it however I noticed one error but the judges said the performance was sweet and nice that's it, the second week the judges liked the concept however they felt the part when Salman was in the wheelchair Drashti doing the acting emotions wasn't enough, so what I've said about Lauren doing emotions and getting high scores still stands here whilst Drashti didn't get away with the two routines where she showed heavy emotions and not enough difficulty.

The only thing to do to show you is for you to see the dances in question, the two routines of Drashti and the two routines of Lauren equally emotional but scoring differently Lauren getting higher scores then Drashti. If I can find the links I will post them Liks, then you can judge and we can chat about it.

Not last week's. But her earlier performances.  

As for the judges not liking here recent routines.  Some DDians will say that some of her lower scores lately are a way to draw votes.  And that's what I mean about politics. They are playing politics, they want the votes to kick in so they adjust the scores with that.  DD may have deserved better scores later on, but earlier on I agree with many others who say no.  So my point is that while she may have gotten undeserved low marks, she's also gotten undeserved high marks... It goes both ways.  And pretty much every contestant can be looked at and people can point to the BS regarding their contestant. It's not just limited to DD.

This whole thing a joke, and they do various things and the judges contradict with their remarks contestant to contestant, and week to week.

One thing that is not equal though, is the channel's nautanki with DD/Madhubala.Sleepy  

That I can agree with, it was strange where they suddenly switched to giving her lower scores, to get her huge fanbase to kick in and give them more money out of greed the channel did that. 

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Wow bottom 2 Sana and Mukti, did amazing performances LOL poor them one of them has to go. Shocked

Shame poor Sana, after last weeks amazing act to get 30 marks she is out, Mukti did perform really well in the dance off today though. 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 24 August 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Emotions and expressions are a part of dance. Well Indian dance, especially. But being an actor, wouldn't an actor have an unfair advantage?LOLLOL

EXACTLY!!! LOLLOL but anyone can "emote" well for 2-3 minutes on stage- especially when u have 5-6 days of rehearsal schedule in between!

I remember that seductive dance she did in week 3 or 4 where she opened Salman's shirt ke button!! See dance + emotions/ expressions + chemistry = well deserved high scores ClapClap

But  if she's just making crazy expressions without moving her feet then she should be OUT! But its week 3 and she's STILL there!  And u said it right... there's the channel's dirty politics coming into play! SleepyDead 

reena544Dolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top