Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 17)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Watching Chennai express. Kasam se nahi jheli ja rahi. Srk overacting. Very pakau

I've watched SRK movies where I've never laughed at any of his jokes at all, and I don't find him good looking even in his younger days, so I'm not his fan, if you are going to watch a serious character (with no comedy at all) he must be at least be good looking to be a hero. At least Salman Khan is funny even now, and he was good looking in his younger days.

Now I like to watch Arjun Rampal his good looking suave looks, he can play a serious character and grips you, he doesn't overact or get over emotional like SRK does. I always wonder what people see in SRK.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 24 August 2013 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by gator

Watching Chennai express. Kasam se nahi jheli ja rahi. Srk overacting. Very pakau

I don't think there is a single film in his entire career that SRK hasn't overacted/hammed. It's what people expect of him and he delivers every time LOL

I agree, he gets too emotional overacting each scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72swati1975usAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

hahahahaa.. ROFL LOLROFL 

Wacko   RK's silhouette?? Tubby is that you?? LOL

I can't believe she thought that was Sultan ROFL

snowy72mozart66Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Was, smitten by her?  Rumors and gossip say it's still, 'is.'  Just this year or late last year there was a blind item which was obvious it was them.

About Bhagyashree, I meant to say that too. She looks unfreakingbelievable.  I remember she was on JDJ and she was 45 then.  LOL her choreographer in defending her was saying she was 45 (regarding certain moves) and it was just unbelievable, because he's saying..She's not 20, she's 45, 45.  And She looks like she's in her 20s.

Sunny Deol and Dimple is smitten are they so they are seeing each other, or are together in their old age. Smile I always feel in the olden days people got married too early, now things are getting better where people are dating longer and don't marry so quickly.

snowy72swati1975usAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged

hahahahaa.. ROFL LOLROFL 

Wacko   RK's silhouette?? Tubby is that you?? LOL

And proof given if proof was needed that dumbo has zero powers of discernment. Hello - please take a good look - that aloo parantha - 2 stuffed dabba nourished body belongs to Sultan? Are you out of your freaking mind? 

If it was Sultan, his aura would light up that space - don't need those weird twinkling Christmas lights. 

ROFL at least she should be able to tell her love's silhouette please, we can clearly see it's not Sultan, I guess we are more aware then Madhu what RK looks like and what Sultan looks like. TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66swati1975usAnu-Reddy

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
lo... the moment we had been dreading has come...  Ouch

sultan to breathe his last ( die is a very very horrible word to use for.. SS) Broken Heart

oh well.. sultan can.. breathe his last in the show.. but he will always remain in our hearts forever... Heart

can someone prepare a tribute to this wonderful, outstanding, marvelous, amazing, dropdead, gorgeous character who has always managed to extract the crazy phangurling from us??  i'd feel much better.. Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mocking_birdmozart66alovi_21gennyMswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

And proof given if proof was needed that dumbo has zero powers of discernment. Hello - please take a good look - that aloo parantha - 2 stuffed dabba nourished body belongs to Sultan? Are you out of your freaking mind? 

If it was Sultan, his aura would light up that space - don't need those weird twinkling Christmas lights. 

MUUUSSSTT... NOTTT.. THINNKK... 'BOUTTT... SULTANNN. ..

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66swati1975usAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

lo... the moment we had been dreading has come...  Ouch

sultan to breathe his last ( die is a very very horrible word to use for.. SS) Broken Heart

oh well.. sultan can.. breathe his last in the show.. but he will always remain in our hearts forever... Heart

can someone prepare a tribute to this wonderful, outstanding, marvelous, amazing, dropdead, gorgeous character who has always managed to extract the crazy phangurling from us??  i'd feel much better.. Ouch

Have you heard news that they are actually going to kill him?

snowy72mozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top