Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 113)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Saathiya is going off in December naa... LOLLOL 3-4 months more? WOW! That show is unique! Tongue

I have never liked Saathiya! I did start, and I actually liked Gopi and her mother in law's relationship but her cousin was too much to handle, especially her evil deeds never being caught and yet the Indian viewers were enjoying it at 7 pm everyday!LOLLOL Indeed it is unique! ---- waise are you saying IPK 2 is unique?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

It airs at six in India as well? Or just abroad?

Saathiya...going off air.. About time, is all I can say too.
I think so! Thats its slot time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Yeh kal tha na??Embarrassed but thank you aur apko bhiWinkLOL
I wasn't at our "home" naa..Wink aur aap bhi dikhaayi nahi de rahe  the.. LOL Main akele akele kaise celebrate karrti? I missed u guys!  Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Chikni...Awww! Jiii! I missed you guys too! I didnt even know about the *plan*Ouch until aaj!Ouch but yipeee today we are back in our *home*" let us enjoy! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand celebrate! Happy Janmashtami to everyone here! :D!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

I have never liked Saathiya! I did start, and I actually liked Gopi and her mother in law's relationship but her cousin was too much to handle, especially her evil deeds never being caught and yet the Indian viewers were enjoying it at 7 pm everyday!LOLLOL Indeed it is unique! ---- waise are you saying IPK 2 is unique?LOL

I haven't seen IPKKND2 - I don't want to.. LOL
I was talking bout Saathiya- it is unique coz I have NEVER seen a show where Saas- Bahu are the apparent leads and Ahem ji (Gopi ke patidev) is ALWAYS at work! ConfusedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mozart66reena544paljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani_innocent_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Isn't it an IF rule that if you copy and paste articles, the link has to be given?  Why do people who post articles on the forum never paste the link underneath?  It's really annoying.

The more hilarious thing is that sometimes mods of forums allow tellychakkar articles to be copied and pasted, but don't allow links. LMAO.  Saying TC links are not allowed.LOL
Rules are only applicable to certain individuals! I have seen some coolbie posting Tellychakkar articles too, but of course just like politics, rules are twisted in accordance of the particular person!LOLLOLLOL

I have seen many, not just one.

In another forum, we were given the explanation of why TC articles aren't allowed. It's because TC doesn't want its content copied and pasted here and discussed here, but rather on their site. Now, here's the thing.  If you are copying and pasting their content but not giving a link, how is that adhering to the rules or to their wish?  

I hate it. I also hate it how so many people just title it, Rival Site and give summary or some kind of copy paste--but no link.

Why not just give the link, and maybe summary..But NO copy paste. It really annoys me that the source/link is never acknowledged in these topics on published articles.

Okay forget that...is is sooo difficult to add a link at the end of your copy-paste from TOI/HT/DNA, wherever.  If it's not from online, fine. But many times it is from online..but no link.Angry  

Just my rant...

Edited by likarsh - 29 August 2013 at 8:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I have seen many, not just one.

In another forum, we were given the explanation of why TC articles aren't allowed. It's because TC doesn't want its content copied and pasted here and discussed here, but rather on their site. Now, here's the thing.  If you are copying and pasting their content but not giving a link, how is that adhering to the rules or to their wish?  

I hate it. I also hate it how so many people just title it: Rival Site and give summary or some kind of copy paste--but no link.

Why not just give the link, and maybe summary..But NO copy paste. It really annoys me that the source/link is never acknowledged when there are topics on published articles.

Okay forget that...is is sooo difficult to add a link at the end of your copy-paste from TOI/HT/DNA, wherever.  If it's not from online, fine. But many times it is from online..but no link.Angry  

Just my rant...
Like I said, rules are twisted to please one's own taste here! The type of nonsense these so called authorities in this forum get up to, is unbelievable! I have snap shots as proof too! one also posted a thread on JDJ to start a bashing commodity LOL but then it was stated to be *an experiment*ConfusedLOL

I thought plagiarism was wrong! But clearly copying another's info without their links is well acceptable!Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I haven't seen IPKKND2 - I don't want to.. LOL
I was talking bout Saathiya- it is unique coz I have NEVER seen a show where Saas- Bahu are the apparent leads and Ahem ji (Gopi ke patidev) is ALWAYS at work! ConfusedLOL

LOL LOLNo-one is forcing you bud!LOLLOLLOL Well this show is indeed unique! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top