Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 107)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

In sbb today dd sounded so disinterested in the track...even though the track.is abt sultans.exit but she didn't even say a word abt it...last time I saw her during offscreen of sulbala rain scn...it was a huge seen with many dialogues n dd was dead.tired still she was.glowing n happily said its always nice to work with avinesh n we r hving.gud time.togthr

Even in sulbala warehouse scn when avi was in drivers suit...avishti was hving so much fun offscreen

But while.shooting rkbala scns.or rk mqnsions pakau scns she.looks.damn bored n disinterested...as there is no one to talk to or hv fun with

Whereas between shots of sulbala scns she is always hving fun n laughing n chatting with avi

Todays sbb showed she is upsset.abt sultans exit n doesn't want to even talk abt it...

I agree with you also we know why a body double is used on Janmashtami because there is a scene of RK and Dipali. Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmozart66alovi_21paljay

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

Is anyone watching IPK 2?Dead

I gave it a shot, it started off ok ...but the girl is not suitable for abubbly character, iam not sure how long the show would run with those two as leads, unless they work harder and improve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Heh...

Have you ever fallen in love with an older woman? 
Not really! Only once when I was in Class X, at a boarding school in Panchgani, I was intrigued by this chemistry teacher called Miss Blossom. She was the only older woman who I found attractive and interesting. However, now when I think of it I feel it was her name which did the trick. However, the good part was that she was also fond of me as I was good in studies.

Are you open to the idea of dating an older woman? 
I don't think an older woman would be interested in dating me as I am too immature for women of even my own age . So it's going to be very tough for older women to like me.

Tell us about your chemistry with Sangeeta Ghosh. 
Fantastic! She is super-talented and gorgeous. And undoubtedly, she gets my attention as well as respect.

Would you be comfortable romancing her on screen? 
I am waiting to romance her as the show progresses. In fact, I have kissed all my heroines in all the movies I have acted in so far. So I wouldn't be uncomfortable doing that with her either. But I don't know how it works on TV.

Did the lack of good film offers make you take up TV? 
I want to do quality work. The films that were offered to me were not as good as the TV projects. So I took it up. The team of this show has people who have worked in films too. To refuse such a good team, just because it is TV, didn't make sense. The funniest part is that in the last 20 days, I got four movie offers. When I told them, I am doing this show and would be busy for another six months, they were ready to give me the signing amount and wait for me. So, it's kind of working for me.

Was the film MP3 the best thing that has happened to you? 
Obviously, since it was my debut film and it made me what I am today. Even today people talk about my role in MP3.

We don't get to see your mother, Anjana Mumtaz, on screen anymore... 
She has retired and doesn't want to take up any work. Often she is offered films and TV projects, which she even agrees to, but backs off at the last moment. So I deciphered that she doesn't want to really work, but party. Earlier, when I was in college, I used to have late nights and they used to wait for me. Now, I am home early, waiting for them while they are party.

We heard you lost out on Slumdog Millionare because of your good looks...
I don't consider myself a talented actor. So whatever I am today is because of my looks. I think I just got lucky.

You also like cooking. Isn't it? 
Yes, I can cook chicken and keema. This Eid, I made Sheer Korma. Before Jee Le Zara was locked, I was the official cook of the house for six months. My parents would go out parting and would call me to tell what to cook.

swati1975us

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Someone on the forum brought this up too. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3715845

Really, I don't get it. Why aren't the grandmothers doing any cooking or such?  It's really dumb and unrealistic for Saanchi to be doing everything.  I can understand the younger sis not helping, she's still in college I think.  But the grandmothers are still fit and able to cook and do things.

They need to tone that down.  She's shown fixing the machine at work...LOL, giving a mini bhashan, and at home she's shown doing rushing to make tea and snacks and food.  When there are two able bodied grandmothers in the house all day. Huh?  

swati1975us

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

The  
  • Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO*
  •  is being subjected to a temporary closure ( 48 hours) for review purposes. 

We kindly request members of this CC to patiently wait for the development team to post the reopening note to find out the exact reason for this temporary review closure.

Estimated Time of reopening : Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM EST

Till the CC Development Team continues a full review of the CC and reopens it, please refrain from opening a NEW THREAD and or use any of the PREVIOUS THREADS

We hope to have everyone's understanding.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

CC Development Team
    -Deepzz- &  MP_Radha

paljay IF-Rockerz
    paljay
    paljay

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
    Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_pie112JAHHNAVI

paljay IF-Rockerz
    paljay
    paljay

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Edited by paljay - 29 August 2013 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zorica_BgdJAHHNAVI

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
    KhatamKahani
    KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
      ATTENTION!!!
               Here are the ground rules

Make sure you are smart in posting when it comes to certain things. Wink If you do not know how to do that, refrain from posting about 'problematic' issues, and just keep to talking about the other stuff.

Please, again, I say, please, do not just write anything outright and with no consideration.  

Thanks.

Edited by likarsh - 29 August 2013 at 7:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72sweet_pie112Sophroniaswati1975usreena544gennyMJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

Go to top