Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 103)

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

HAYEEE IM BACK AFTER NUMBEROUSE OF DAYYYSSSDay Dreaming

hey pari welcum. love ur vms a lot. have saved almost all of them in my ipad. u r awesum in making them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJattiAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Which Daadi? Are you referring to Laajo's bua (aunt)? I guess I wasn't paying attention so I didn't hear what she said. 

This plot device is pretty much their biggest weakness. The idea is to bring this girl who grew up in a village into this very urban household and play out a clash of cultures. To force this outcome they needed something very dramatic that would pressure Nikhil to take such an extreme step. 

It's absurd and what you say is quite valid. However to play the devil's advocate another way of looking at this is that Laajo is unconventional - this is the girl who after all left her own groom at the altar - that is a lot more extreme than allowing herself to be carried like that. Also, Nikhil is completely clueless about the ways of the village. 

Sorry, Dadaji.  Not Dadiji.  Even still... 
the update

I understand about Nikhil, which is why I asked what girl.  

Okay, then let's ask this. Why would she then care to marry him like that?  I can understand if she wants to get out of the city and sees this arrangement as a good arrangement. But here are the questions.

1) Why can't she just get out of there without marrying him? 

2) If we say she wanted to marry him to get out of there safely, then why not divorce soon after she gets to the city.

The reason (I'm guessing) is because she wouldn't want to shame her family.  

Breaking off her marriage is one thing, that I think to be honest in reality, there would be those who may agree with her and support her even in a village.

She may have broken the wedding, even knowing the consequences or didn't care. But the scenario of her being carried by Nikhil is totally different. She moved her ankle back at first when he wanted to check it out.  She should know enough that her being carried in his arms like that would not go over well.

Edited by likarsh - 26 August 2013 at 6:15pm

swati1975usAnu-Reddy

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
through chiks, i actually came 2 know that u r pari. i thought that u r nt on IF. i really want to applaud u for ur fab job.

PanjabanJattiAnu-Reddy

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by 5abanJatti

HAYEEE IM BACK AFTER NUMBEROUSE OF DAYYYSSSDay Dreaming

hey pari welcum. love ur vms a lot. have saved almost all of them in my ipad. u r awesum in making them.

aww thnx dear Embarrassed

reena544Anu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Sorry, Dadaji.  Not Dadiji.  Even still... 
the update

I understand about Nikhil, which is why I asked what girl.  

Okay, then let's ask this. Why would she then care to marry him like that?  I can understand if she wants to get out of the city and sees this arrangement as a good arrangement. But here are the questions.

1) Why can't she just get out of there without marrying him? 

2) If we say she wanted to marry him to get out of there safely, then why not divorce soon after she gets to the city.

The reason (I'm guessing) is because she wouldn't want to shame her family.  

Breaking off her marriage is one thing, that I think to be honest in reality, there would be those who may agree with her and support her even in a village.

She may have broken the wedding, even knowing the consequences or didn't care. But the scenario of her being carried by Nikhil is totally different. She moved her ankle back at first when he wanted to check it out.  She should know enough that her being carried in his arms like that would not go over well.

Ah yes -the Dadaji - his reasons for asking him to marry her were disingenuous - c'mon - you don't ask a man to give up his entire life simply because he was silly enough to not understand the conventions of a place. Besides he clearly loves his girlfriend. I have a feeling Dadaji has a soft corner for Laajo - he likes the idea of her marrying his grandson. 

The way Laajo is shown - she wouldn't care to marry him - I have a feeling she would refuse at first and then there would be some drama and her family would arm twist her into it. 

She did want to get out of there without marrying him - that was the idea. Poor dear got trapped by the open floodgates and twisted ankle LOL

All your criticisms are very valid Liks - I think they botched the scene. Instead of him carrying her, they should have shown them discovered by the river by some villagers - the impact would have been exactly the same but they couldn't resist a filmy image. 

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Ah yes -the Dadaji - his reasons for asking him to marry her were disingenuous - c'mon - you don't ask a man to give up his entire life simply because he was silly enough to not understand the conventions of a place. Besides he clearly loves his girlfriend. I have a feeling Dadaji has a soft corner for Laajo - he likes the idea of her marrying his grandson. 

The way Laajo is shown - she wouldn't care to marry him - I have a feeling she would refuse at first and then there would be some drama and her family would arm twist her into it. 

She did want to get out of there without marrying him - that was the idea. Poor dear got trapped by the open floodgates and twisted ankle LOL

All your criticisms are very valid Liks - I think they botched the scene. Instead of him carrying her, they should have shown them discovered by the river by some villagers - the impact would have been exactly the same but they couldn't resist a filmy image. 

Yeah, about the Dadaji. It's just another perpetuation of the whole thing--the village, good girl is the better choice as wife, and hell with other stuff.  And once marriage happens--well you know...that's that...LOL

@your last paragraph. See that's exactly what I thought would happen.  In fact I thought that's what her sister was telling the mother as well. But nooo...

And why do I get the feeling that this may go the Rang Badalti way where Laijjo is ready to leave him but then is blackmailed by someone, so she'll have to stay and pretend to fight for her rights. And Nikhil will hate her at first.LOLLOLLOL

swati1975usAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I Loveee DV Day Dreaming. God he his hilarious  with "heart" .

swati1975usKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
News about Salman of Jhalak (Drashti's choreographer), got injured taken to doctor and has to wear a plaster for 3 weeks. Definitely this year's injury not last year because article mentioned Drashti Dhami is paired with him.

swati1975usKhatamKahani

Go to top