Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 (Page 102)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Swats, I forgot to mention. I read the update for Friday's Gustakh Dil over the weekend and I'm kind of over the show.LOL  Ehhh...  It seems that the Daadi or Naani or whoever was kind of being sly.Sleepy  It isn't too different from Gulabiya actually, though in that instance it was much moreDead

Also, another thing.  Why the stupidity as a plot device/point.  What girl wouldn't have known the consequences of being carried into the village like that, hair open and all?  Stupidity at its best.  Most people would've tried to find some other way--wait there while he went to fetch help, or something like that. 

And the even more crazy thing is that the show never even showed us how they decided on the genius idea or made up anything to show how they were left with no choice. 

Edited by likarsh - 26 August 2013 at 5:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
HAYEEE IM BACK AFTER NUMBEROUSE OF DAYYYSSSDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

challow all tata sky...!!!HugApprove

I HAD a BLAST...!!! all your
BombLastic comments were worth
reading...!!!!!ROFLSillyClown

challow lemme also do one SO CALLED PUBLICITY n according to PH&CH, that filthy video of Sultan and their so called Public reactions was purely for publicity sake n they feel it's very important to let their BEEP aware abt it ...!!! say whaaattt Pfff!!!!!

Rumors has it, Sultan will b back...!!!!
in punar janam avatar due to Lacking of CHEMISTRY , HISTORY
and TRP with the fake couple...!!!!

PLS HAVE SOME MERCY now on us...!!! chaddow...

ps : Ooopsiee STALKERS...!!! gotcha...!!!ROFLApprove
It's not over yet ..!!!GeekEvil SmileClown

... ok i really need ma beauty sleep, badly !!!WackoSleepy

ROFL LEE...U WENT TO BEAUTY SLEEP BUT U JUS SNATCHED THE RAATO KI NEEND DIN KE CHAAIN OF THE WHOLE FORUM WITH THIS PIECE OF NEWS...bwahahahaha...i m a bit canfuszzzed who needs more mercy now...us or them...COWARDS CVS N CHANNEL for not hving the guts to go for sulbala...keere paare unke upar...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36PanjabanJattimai_manmaujiswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Teasers for The Buddha on Zee

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13g413_the-buddha-promo-1-coming-soon-on-zee-tv_news

I may watch this.  They are supposedly won't go more than 100 episodes.  If they stick with that, then I just may watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usAnu-Reddy

PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

U guys really think cvs will get sultan back as ghost??

I hope Sullu steps out of this show its boring and i now life is not about fairytalesROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36paljayreena544ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

<font color="#ff0066">U guys really think cvs will get sultan back as ghost??</font>

<font color="#ff0066">I hope Sullu steps out of this show its boring and i now life is not about fairytalesROFL</font>

PARI LET THE SUSPENSE REMAIN...WILL HELP TO PUT THE SHRADDHANJALIS N CELEBRATIONS OF A.CERTAIN SECTION ON HOLD...lolz i m bcuming a sadist now...bwahahahahah

paljayAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Swats, I forgot to mention. I read the update for Friday's Gustakh Dil over the weekend and I'm kind of over the show.LOL  Ehhh...  It seems that the Daadi or Naani or whoever was kind of being sly.Sleepy  It isn't too different from Gulabiya actually, though in that instance it was much moreDead

Also, another thing.  Why the stupidity as a plot device/point.  What girl wouldn't have known the consequences of being carried into the village like that, hair open and all?  Stupidity at its best.  Most people would've tried to find some other way--wait there while he went to fetch help, or something like that. 

And the even more crazy thing is that the show never even showed us how they decided on the genius idea or made up anything to show how they were left with no choice. 

Which Daadi? Are you referring to Laajo's bua (aunt)? I guess I wasn't paying attention so I didn't hear what she said. 

This plot device is pretty much their biggest weakness. The idea is to bring this girl who grew up in a village into this very urban household and play out a clash of cultures. To force this outcome they needed something very dramatic that would pressure Nikhil to take such an extreme step. 

It's absurd and what you say is quite valid. However to play the devil's advocate another way of looking at this is that Laajo is unconventional - this is the girl who after all left her own groom at the altar - that is a lot more extreme than allowing herself to be carried like that. Also, Nikhil is completely clueless about the ways of the village. 

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by 5abanJatti

<font color="#ff0066">U guys really think cvs will get sultan back as ghost??</font>

<font color="#ff0066">I hope Sullu steps out of this show its boring and i now life is not about fairytalesROFL</font>

PARI LET THE SUSPENSE REMAIN...WILL HELP TO PUT THE SHRADDHANJALIS N CELEBRATIONS OF A.CERTAIN SECTION ON HOLD...lolz i m bcuming a sadist now...bwahahahahah

Well rumours are that the believers..have dreams of rohan kundraROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Go to top