Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
What if the movie thing is still on...as in Amar Behl is the producer of the film they are shooting at the moment and all are actors even Sultan, Meera, Aryan everyone. They kill him and reveal it afterwards. That they were shooting for a film all this time.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

What if the movie thing is still on...as in Amar Behl is the producer of the film they are shooting at the moment and all are actors even Sultan, Meera, Aryan everyone. They kill him and reveal it afterwards. That they were shooting for a film all this time.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm laughing but it's actually quite issshmart, Nafs.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

An absolute favorite of my dad.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phm2Tk_AkbY[/YOUTUBE]

The songs of the Movie are truly great. And Salma Agha's voice suited that film perfectly.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paljay

Raj Kapoor had affair with almost all his heroines, Vaijayanti Mala, during Sangam and then Meena Kumari, when Nargis saw him with Meena Kumari, she gave up on Raj Kapoor and married Sunil Datt.

Actually she saw him with Padmini - a famous South Indian actress who acted with Raj in Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai. I doubt Raj and Meena had an affair - they didn't even work in a film together. 
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

My S-I-L is watching the Movie "Nikkah" for the 10th time !!

I know it is a good Movie but every time she comes she wants to see that Movie !!

🀣 Why does she love Nikkah so much? Oh my goodness - there's something about Nikkah. When I was a kid, our neighbour's daughter, a 5 year old kid used to love the song "Dil ke Armaan Aansoon mein beh gaye" Seriously?? 
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But they acted together again later in Saagar. That red sari song.  Either way it would be odd no?  If they had fallen in love (but that can be over looked), but also if they were bro-sis.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (And by this time they would've found out if it were true).

I love Sagar, Actualy I like Dimple and Rishi Kapoor.

Rishi Kapoor because he is a good dancer.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Nafs, I wish they have such brainπŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone... Iam back.

I am waiting for sultans death, just want to get out of talking abt that crapshow...

So TRPs were high for SM scene?... Lil do the TRP janta know that "whole world' want it otherwise πŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail

I'm laughing but it's actually quite issshmart, Nafs.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now that would be an excellent twist. Reminds me of a Korean show I once saw. Girl dreams up an entire romance in Paris with some hot shot rich dude and only in the last episode do the audience realise it's basically her fantasy! 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: paljay

Dolly, that was the rumor, and that was the reason for the the marriage in hurry, Dimple was just 17-18 and Rajesh Khanna 35-36, rumore was Dimple and Rishi Kapoor fell in love during Bobby and since they were half brother-sister, as Kapadiya had adopted Raj Kapoor-Nargis daughter.

My mum also told me about this that in Bobby she must have fell pregnant with Twinkle as because Dimple and Rishi had a blood relation...I did look up the two sisters Rinke and Twinkle, Twinkle is prettier then Rinke, they don't look alike, shame what happened to Rinke she committed suicide I don't know why.