Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

watched🀒show today. The makers r trying their best to establish the fake couple as a couple made in heaven inseparable by evil. I want to say they r falling flat on their faces as we dont have short term memory loss.

TFS.. πŸ˜† I have been unable to connect to the show for the past 1 week! Fake couple ki nautanki abb kuch zyada hee fake lagg rahi thee! I just don't understand what chemistry is left between them.. And then came the Sultan news & everything in regards to him felt forced- like he wants to fall zabardasti in the khaayi himself! Main push kar doon? πŸ˜† BLAHHH! Yup that's what's left- RISSHH-BLAAAH! πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

watched πŸ€’  show today. The makers r trying their best to establish the fake couple as a couple made in heaven inseparable by evil. I want to say they r falling flat on their faces as we dont have short term memory loss.

I haven't watched or read today's show, but yesterday's phone conversation between Sultan and RK was really good, dialogues were nice, Kameena both of them, calling each other Bhaiyya, Munna, choti etc, also I liked that fear on RK's face when he hang up the phone to Sultan, the way he was wanting reassurance and hugging Madhu so tightly. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

TFS.. πŸ˜† I have been unable to connect to the show for the past 1 week! Fake couple ki nautanki abb kuch zyada hee fake lagg rahi thee! I just don't understand what chemistry is left between them.. And then came the Sultan news & everything in regards to him felt forced- like he wants to fall zabardasti in the khaayi himself! Main push kar doon? πŸ˜† BLAHHH! Yup that's what's left- RISSHH-BLAAAH! πŸ˜†

Thats exactly how I feel too.  You put it nicely Chikni.

I said it was  T R ASSHHH--- BLAAAHH !!
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hello friends, how are all of you? long time couldnt catch up with all of you, just finished reading all the pages! I must say you guys are my anti depression pills esp chikni!
I dont know whether i should be happy or sad on Ar"s exit, i will really miss him😭, but as they say good things come to an end, i am relieved that i can finally stop watching this show forever and i can endlesely curse this show and its cast for playing dirty politics with my AR! I really want to know what 
exactly happened, lee was saying that the whole cast and crew was responsible inc chanel, The other guy was mainly responsible(gosh i just hate him to the core) !

I just want AR to come in a show which airs in starplus or zee because rest all channels are flop!

Till then chhal sheh aur maat zindabad for me, i have downloaded all the videos so that whenever i get depressed i can watch my sexy kabir jaiswal!

we all should try to improve AR's rank, his rank has fallen to 67

dont know whether i will be able to be active but will definately try catching up everthing, love you all! btw we are all going to be there in this cc only right, no more of that crap forum right?
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I haven't watched or read today's show, but yesterday's phone conversation between Sultan and RK was really good, dialogues were nice, Kameena both of them, calling each other Bhaiyya, Munna, choti etc, also I liked that fear on RK's face when he hang up the phone to Sultan, the way he was wanting reassurance and hugging Madhu so tightly. 

@Red : So much for trust between the anoka couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think the makers have no idea how to show true and pure love, I can say one thing ... this behaviour of R where he keeps asking his biwi if she is his or not and this behavior of his biwi that she keeps reassuring R that she is always his...is definitely not the right way to portray "love" and "trust".

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

πŸ˜† They need to show that but they forgot that pl are not blind, and have no short term memory loss like the leads of their show and they themselves. One lead says , "Whatever my patiparmeshwar does, he always does it in front " and the other lead says , "I can forgive my bade bhaiya for any other offense but cant forgive him for hurting my phool jaisi biwi" ...What can be more hypo-critic than those two lines? πŸ˜† Iam sure aam jantha TRP aunties, mightve had a "wow" moment at both those lines πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is hypocritical by the writers, RK is definitely guilty for hiding from Madhu so much, and Madhu knows this also, similarly Rk himself hurt her and when he was hurting her he was enjoying it also, but Sultan hurting her is viewed as if it's happening for the first time to Madhu. So the writers are depending on audiences not liking the fact a third person is trying to split up a couple that loves each other to agree with them (the writers, actors presently). That's why Sultan not realising that Madhu has changed since RK brought her back into the house is disappointing, we have all said it that she is not worth it, and the CV's are going to show Sultan being shocked and surprised when Madhu says to RK to kill Sultan as they are fighting this janmashtami, she's only seeing him as a kabab mein haddi between her and Rishu and feels nothing more for him now. It's a pity that he will only realise this too late, it seemed he realised that time in the kitchen and told her this that when you enter this house you mind changes remember when he and Meera were living at RK mansion, he should have known that her mind is too set against him and fully only on RK and their love. The CV's should have shown RK changing into Kameena after marriage and she realising herself and then turning to Sultan once again that she was wrong to trust him instead they are glorifying this couple now.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@Red : So much for trust between the anoka couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think the makers have no idea how to show true and pure love, I can say one thing ... this behaviour of R where he keeps asking his biwi if she is his or not and this behavior of his biwi that she keeps reassuring R that she is always his...is definitely not the right way to portray "love" and "trust". 

Anu maybe that is the only way they can keep this show moving forward by constantly showing the TRUST and ANOKHA PYAAR always on  shaky ground because if the show is a JUST about these two what else can they show.

Most all other characters are all AWOL most of the time.πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday was really good nafs as it was a sultanacious episode. They made him a comple freak. I was feeling bad for my Sultan. At the same time want to take a bow for Mr Rekhi. The guy was just terrific. The way he closes his eyes with an evil smile and tilted head and says " kal rk ke liye maut aur madhu ki roop main mujhe ek nayi zindgi"   it was speachless. Dont know how many times I watched that single scene.
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
guys the trps have improved😭😑
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
30 more pages.. And we will get rid of this DT note πŸ˜† 🀣