Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

IPK2 is coming at 6pm! Who will watch the show at that time? even 7pm is hard to get viewers interested! :s!

Also I heard Saathiya is going off air! πŸ˜† Well about time, is all I can say!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saathiya is going off in December naa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 3-4 months more? WOW! That show is unique! πŸ˜›

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4UV9O5drw[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh kal tha na??😳 but thank you aur apko bhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

IPK2 is coming at 6pm! Who will watch the show at that time? even 7pm is hard to get viewers interested! :s!

Also I heard Saathiya is going off air! πŸ˜† Well about time, is all I can say!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It airs at six in India as well? Or just abroad?

Saathiya...going off air.. About time, is all I can say too.
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Saathiya is going off in December naa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 3-4 months more? WOW! That show is unique! πŸ˜›

I have never liked Saathiya! I did start, and I actually liked Gopi and her mother in law's relationship but her cousin was too much to handle, especially her evil deeds never being caught and yet the Indian viewers were enjoying it at 7 pm everyday!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Indeed it is unique! ---- waise are you saying IPK 2 is unique?πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

It airs at six in India as well? Or just abroad?

Saathiya...going off air.. About time, is all I can say too.

I think so! Thats its slot time!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Yeh kal tha na??😳 but thank you aur apko bhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I wasn't at our "home" naa..πŸ˜‰ aur aap bhi dikhaayi nahi de rahe  the.. πŸ˜† Main akele akele kaise celebrate karrti? I missed u guys!  Embarrassed
_innocent_ thumbnail
Chikni...Awww! Jiii! I missed you guys too! I didnt even know about the *plan* until aaj! but yipeee today we are back in our *home*" let us enjoy! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³and celebrate! Happy Janmashtami to everyone here! :D!πŸ€—
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

I have never liked Saathiya! I did start, and I actually liked Gopi and her mother in law's relationship but her cousin was too much to handle, especially her evil deeds never being caught and yet the Indian viewers were enjoying it at 7 pm everyday!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Indeed it is unique! ---- waise are you saying IPK 2 is unique?πŸ˜†

I haven't seen IPKKND2 - I don't want to.. πŸ˜†
I was talking bout Saathiya- it is unique coz I have NEVER seen a show where Saas- Bahu are the apparent leads and Ahem ji (Gopi ke patidev) is ALWAYS at work! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rules are only applicable to certain individuals! I have seen some coolbie posting Tellychakkar articles too, but of course just like politics, rules are twisted in accordance of the particular person!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have seen many, not just one.

In another forum, we were given the explanation of why TC articles aren't allowed. It's because TC doesn't want its content copied and pasted here and discussed here, but rather on their site. Now, here's the thing.  If you are copying and pasting their content but not giving a link, how is that adhering to the rules or to their wish?  

I hate it. I also hate it how so many people just title it, Rival Site and give summary or some kind of copy paste--but no link.

Why not just give the link, and maybe summary..But NO copy paste. It really annoys me that the source/link is never acknowledged in these topics on published articles.

Okay forget that...is is sooo difficult to add a link at the end of your copy-paste from TOI/HT/DNA, wherever.  If it's not from online, fine. But many times it is from online..but no link.😑  

Just my rant...
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I have seen many, not just one.

In another forum, we were given the explanation of why TC articles aren't allowed. It's because TC doesn't want its content copied and pasted here and discussed here, but rather on their site. Now, here's the thing.  If you are copying and pasting their content but not giving a link, how is that adhering to the rules or to their wish?  

I hate it. I also hate it how so many people just title it: Rival Site and give summary or some kind of copy paste--but no link.

Why not just give the link, and maybe summary..But NO copy paste. It really annoys me that the source/link is never acknowledged when there are topics on published articles.

Okay forget that...is is sooo difficult to add a link at the end of your copy-paste from TOI/HT/DNA, wherever.  If it's not from online, fine. But many times it is from online..but no link.😑  

Just my rant...

Like I said, rules are twisted to please one's own taste here! The type of nonsense these so called authorities in this forum get up to, is unbelievable! I have snap shots as proof too! one also posted a thread on JDJ to start a bashing commodity πŸ˜† but then it was stated to be *an experiment*πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I thought plagiarism was wrong! But clearly copying another's info without their links is well acceptable!πŸ₯±