avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
sultan's chat room openedπŸ˜ƒ * GROUP HUG*
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nlm4

So tomorrow is the last day shoot of AR ,glad that he is outta this show,now waiting for news about his next show.πŸ˜ƒ

I am over the moon with this news! Now only Ramu will dobaO the show! Woop woop!πŸ˜›

EDIT I hope DD leaves this crap too as she never got what she was promised for and is made to slave it out for others to take away the credit as well as promote other shows that air the same time!
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
I want an answer! PERIOD! 

Waise whats today's good news?πŸ˜› Lets finish this AT!πŸ˜† I do not like this CC's letters, if you catch my drift!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Atleast someone speak!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
IPK2 is coming at 6pm! Who will watch the show at that time? even 7pm is hard to get viewers interested! :s!
Also I heard Saathiya is going off air! πŸ˜† Well about time, is all I can say!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Isn't it an IF rule that if you copy and paste articles, the link has to be given?  Why do people who post articles on the forum never paste the link underneath?  It's really annoying.

The more hilarious thing is that sometimes mods of forums allow tellychakkar articles to be copied and pasted, but don't allow links. LMAO.  Saying TC links are not allowed.πŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4UV9O5drw[/YOUTUBE]
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Isn't it an IF rule that if you copy and paste articles, the link has to be given?  Why do people who post articles on the forum never paste the link underneath?  It's really annoying.

The more hilarious thing is that sometimes mods of forums allow tellychakkar articles to be copied and pasted, but don't allow links. LMAO.  Saying TC links are not allowed.πŸ˜†

Rules are only applicable to certain individuals! I have seen some coolbie posting Tellychakkar articles too, but of course just like politics, rules are twisted in accordance of the particular person!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†