Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Heh...

Have you ever fallen in love with an older woman? 
Not really! Only once when I was in Class X, at a boarding school in Panchgani, I was intrigued by this chemistry teacher called Miss Blossom. She was the only older woman who I found attractive and interesting. However, now when I think of it I feel it was her name which did the trick. However, the good part was that she was also fond of me as I was good in studies.

Are you open to the idea of dating an older woman? 
I don't think an older woman would be interested in dating me as I am too immature for women of even my own age . So it's going to be very tough for older women to like me.

Tell us about your chemistry with Sangeeta Ghosh. 
Fantastic! She is super-talented and gorgeous. And undoubtedly, she gets my attention as well as respect.

Would you be comfortable romancing her on screen? 
I am waiting to romance her as the show progresses. In fact, I have kissed all my heroines in all the movies I have acted in so far. So I wouldn't be uncomfortable doing that with her either. But I don't know how it works on TV.

Did the lack of good film offers make you take up TV? 
I want to do quality work. The films that were offered to me were not as good as the TV projects. So I took it up. The team of this show has people who have worked in films too. To refuse such a good team, just because it is TV, didn't make sense. The funniest part is that in the last 20 days, I got four movie offers. When I told them, I am doing this show and would be busy for another six months, they were ready to give me the signing amount and wait for me. So, it's kind of working for me.

Was the film MP3 the best thing that has happened to you? 
Obviously, since it was my debut film and it made me what I am today. Even today people talk about my role in MP3.

We don't get to see your mother, Anjana Mumtaz, on screen anymore... 
She has retired and doesn't want to take up any work. Often she is offered films and TV projects, which she even agrees to, but backs off at the last moment. So I deciphered that she doesn't want to really work, but party. Earlier, when I was in college, I used to have late nights and they used to wait for me. Now, I am home early, waiting for them while they are party.

We heard you lost out on Slumdog Millionare because of your good looks...
I don't consider myself a talented actor. So whatever I am today is because of my looks. I think I just got lucky.

You also like cooking. Isn't it? 
Yes, I can cook chicken and keema. This Eid, I made Sheer Korma. Before Jee Le Zara was locked, I was the official cook of the house for six months. My parents would go out parting and would call me to tell what to cook.
Someone on the forum brought this up too. 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3715845

Really, I don't get it. Why aren't the grandmothers doing any cooking or such?  It's really dumb and unrealistic for Saanchi to be doing everything.  I can understand the younger sis not helping, she's still in college I think.  But the grandmothers are still fit and able to cook and do things.

They need to tone that down.  She's shown fixing the machine at work...😆, giving a mini bhashan, and at home she's shown doing rushing to make tea and snacks and food.  When there are two able bodied grandmothers in the house all day. Huh?  

Hello Friends,

The  
  • Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO*
  •  is being subjected to a temporary closure ( 48 hours) for review purposes. 

We kindly request members of this CC to patiently wait for the development team to post the reopening note to find out the exact reason for this temporary review closure.

Estimated Time of reopening : Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM EST

Till the CC Development Team continues a full review of the CC and reopens it, please refrain from opening a NEW THREAD and or use any of the PREVIOUS THREADS

We hope to have everyone's understanding.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

CC Development Team
    -Deepzz- &  MP_Radha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwrvqyeGLyE[/YOUTUBE]Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
      ATTENTION!!!
               Here are the ground rules

Make sure you are smart in posting when it comes to certain things. ðŸ˜‰ If you do not know how to do that, refrain from posting about 'problematic' issues, and just keep to talking about the other stuff.

Please, again, I say, please, do not just write anything outright and with no consideration.  

Thanks.
    Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
    So here are articles on the cyber bullying and nasty, disgusting actions and behavior towards AR

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully

Please keep the discussion to what appalling behavior is happening *outside* IF towards him.
    Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
    Hello Friends,

The Chat Club Development Team wishes to inform every member of this Chat Club that a number of posts by several members have violated the Chat Club Rules, as mentioned previously.  Here are a few posts that breached rules:

Originally posted by member

It shows their sanskaar and upbringing- shaayad ma baap ne yehi sikhaya ho inn logon ko! Ghatiya 3rd class logg

And I recognize some GPs frm *** Forum - effing haters spreading keeechar wherever they go! LOL Dead Like I said before - I m sure this is EXACTLY what they are subjected to at their home

What kind of mother this girls will be? Sad, Very Sad for their kidsLOL
    And then what kind of MIL they will be?, poor DILs

That tells a lot about their background and upbringing. Thank god we are getting mukti forever.
    They are so comfortable with that vocabulary. So my conclusion is that thats a part of their daily life.  May be in their homes too. Not everyone is lucky to be born in a cultured atmosphere.

Hopefully now the classless bitches who harass him and write shit about him on Twitter will stop (hi honey - I know you are stalking this thread too!). 
    It's great that he's leaving the show - these trashy pankhis can stick to their bhagwan.

Time and again, it has been emphasized that Chat Club threads, including Invites Only CCs, are NOT to be used to make sarcastic comments regarding other members/fanbases or pinpoint them.  Every member is entitled to their opinion, in terms of expressing their likes and dislikes in a civil manner.  As such, the sole purpose of Invites Only CCs is to allow the freedom for members to express their opinion without having to worry about offending others, however, this is only applicable for discussion around celebrities (as long as its done in a constructive manner), and NOT fellow members/fan groups!  

Please review the specific content related to member attack described on India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules which states that anyone engaging in attacking fellow members/ fan bases will be subjected to a raise in warning level.

Members must know the Chat club forum rules by now and the consequences. Please kindly keep in mind that any further violation will be dealt with severity, including permanent closure of this CC. 

Please review all the following threads:

We sincerely hope to have everyone's understanding. 

Thank you,

Best Regards, 
    -Deepz- and MP_Radha

Invites only

Edited by sweet_pie112 - 10 years ago
    Originally posted by likarsh

From here onwards there will be some ground rules that will be laid down.

I think,we should have rules and everyone, including me have to be carefull
    Chalo I'm off bye everyone