Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 74

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Dolly : Iam watching "Dol dil bande ek dori mein" (on zee), "Jee le zara" (on Sony) , Jodha akbar... planning to watch 24, Ek boond ishq when they air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swati1975us

I'm on a VD dirt digging mission. Apparently Kekta hating the sight of him is true!!!😆

Wonder who the ex-girlfriend was who was elbowed out by Vabz? 

I think he was in a live-in relationship with someone when he first was doing PYEK.  I'm not sure if they broke up way before Vahbiz or not.  I'll try to find the name. Hold on.

As for him and Sukirti.  What I've heard is that they used to be fine before he got with Vahbiz.  ðŸ˜†  I was told there was some segment which where Sukirti was standing on his feet during an outdoor shoot?  Or something like that.  It's one reason why Vahbiz is hated so much, because the complaint is that he stopped taking photos with Sukku and perhaps other females as well unless Vahbiz was also there.

About their not supporting Drashti, that's their choice. I don't think they should NOT support someone they are close to and say they are rooting for Drashti.  But co-stars who are more cordial or friendly with each other, they would show support for both, but perhaps also say their ultimate loyalty would lie to their closer friend.  

As for Vivian being afraid of Vahbiz to support Drashti, naaa. Vahbiz is closer to Drashti than he is...it's obvious in their body language.😆😆  
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby, lets see how long it will run without him.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

but like Liks ka current heartthrob, REMO would say- "THISSS ISS ITTT!!" 😆 

ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I gotta confess.. not a very long time ago- me too "ignored" Vivian's behavior-  I was a Sultanian who could say things against RK but NEVER  Vivian D'sena! And like I said before- then came the news bout him misbehaving on the sets and dissing Seema- and I was like- hmmm should I believe it- or should I NOT believe it.. Yes, I saw him being indifferent about the whole Avinesh Rekhi's online situation all along - 5 months- but now whatever I am reading- it has been the final blow! There's a limit to which things can be ignored- and I HATE to form opinions against anyone- but like Liks ka current heartthrob, REMO would say- "THISSS ISS ITTT!!" 😆 I am done! Saari izzat and respect for VD went flying out of the window as soon as I stepped outside MB Forum! 😆😆

ðŸ˜ē👏👏 ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ  FINALLy you said it!!!!! ðŸĪŠðŸĪĄ ðŸĨģ

BUH da  truth is dat Vivian is not at Fault for our sexy hero sudden exit... !!!!
It was something else...!!!! something else...chaddow!!!!   ðŸĨąðŸĪ”

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ ABBY. I still cannot understand WHY go to the trouble to join him to the Kundra's and bring his mother and family in and abort all that to go back to DULLSVILLE of the two Kabutars .

If they are doing this to keep JR happy than they have their own mad method of teaching VD a lesson by then ruining his storyline too. 

Because recently his dialogues are very flat.😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Newveechafan

Abby, I really didnt have any intention to watch the episode as I knew that its about the fake couple's reunion and their master plan to defeat the 'evil'. ufff. But to my surprise, again the deva deva stole the whole show and the master planning looked like comedy circus. 

ðŸĪĢ I will watch now, I took a cat nap this afternoon, so didn't watch today yet, even Saturday I didn't watch it properly because of the news we heard about Avi, but it's all good now, we will see him again that's a promise 😊
Dolly-heart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@Dolly : Iam watching "Dol dil bande ek dori mein" (on zee), "Jee le zara" (on Sony) , Jodha akbar... planning to watch 24, Ek boond ishq when they air.

I started to watch Jee le Zara.  I like it so far.

I watched a couple of Do Dil... but I don't know if I will stick to it.

I started to watch Pyaar ka dard Meetha... it is not bad.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I gotta confess.. not a very long time ago- me too "ignored" Vivian's behavior-  I was a Sultanian who could say things against RK but NEVER  Vivian D'sena! And like I said before- then came the news bout him misbehaving on the sets and dissing Seema- and I was like- hmmm should I believe it- or should I NOT believe it.. Yes, I saw him being indifferent about the whole Avinesh Rekhi's online situation all along - 5 months- but now whatever I am reading- it has been the final blow! There's a limit to which things can be ignored- and I HATE to form opinions against anyone- but like Liks ka current heartthrob, REMO would say- "THISSS ISS ITTT!!" 😆 I am done! Saari izzat and respect for VD went flying out of the window as soon as I stepped outside MB Forum! 😆😆

I had absolutely zero baggage about VD because I never saw his previous show. Even when his pankhis were saying the most vile shit against AR, I never ever transferred that disgust over to VD - for me he was just a professional actor doing his job who had absolutely nothing to do with the way his pankhis behaved. 

But I don't like all this info about  him insisting on the show being a certain way just because he wants it to be so. His tiff with Seema also left a bad taste in the mouth - why behave in such a heavy handed way? 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Liks it seems Chikni has let the CAT out of the bag about your  "LOVE- HATE " Crush!!😆😆