Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
abby, how the warning level increased? what happened?
newvee thumbnail
So finally Gul emerged out as a winner with a more successful show and BS became a bigtime loser. I am sure AR will go places.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@Red : If one throws tauntrums that he will leave the show if the story line would not change in favor, that is infact kicking the other one out...He basically threatened the worst if they didnt oblige. Which is a twisted way of getting things to work the way he wants, which in turn is the reason behind Sultan's exit. So i would term him to be the reason. 

Precisely. It is not upto Vivu to decide the story. So disagreeing  with a creative decision is essentially an indirect way of telling the PH that he'd quit if they don't give in. That's unacceptable whichever way you slice it. 

swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

So finally Gul emerged out as a winner with a more successful show and BS became a bigtime loser. I am sure AR will go places.

Of course she did - and it's amazing how much she was vilified for absolutely no fault of her own. Actually I'll tell you what her fault was - she was just too lenient with BS and didn't use Ekta style tactics with him. She gave him lots of leave, plenty of flexibility and accommodated his absence from the set. 

I'm very happy for her success - she totally deserves it. And she's learnt her lessons - when Rishabh Sinha violated his contract with the show,  she gave him marching orders. When another girl on the show tried to throw tantrums and be a pain in the ass, she told her to leave too. And the show went on smoothly enough. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Abby I'm not saying Vivu conspired to kick AR out. But at the same time, it is absurd for an actor to throw tantrums to try and change a story line. He's a professional actor - he's paid to say his lines and emote. He should not have the power to dictate how the story should proceed.

To be honest, I blame the PH more than Vivu - they should not give up control of the show like this.

thats the thing swati...vd doesnt behave like a professional...n its coz he got famous too early in his career...he is very immature when it cums to certain things...being popular n striking gold in two shws bk.to bk mks u lucky but not necessarily professional...this is not the only thing...lok at his tiff with dipz aka seema...which professionql actor.does that...he even made a issue with his pahcheck n was jealous dd gets more...who does that...so i m not at all surprised he was i.secure of sulbala track...coz he isnt intelligent enuf ...leave alone professional...there wasnt issues with avishti n vivu coz avi nn dd r diamonds offscreen...but if it was sum othr co actor they wud hv been disgusted of vivu too
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

thats the thing swati...vd doesnt behave like a professional...n its coz he got famous too early in his career...he is very immature when it cums to certain things...being popular n striking gold in two shws bk.to bk mks u lucky but not necessarily professional...this is not the only thing...lok at his tiff with dipz aka seema...which professionql actor.does that...he even made a issue with his pahcheck n was jealous dd gets more...who does that...so i m not at all surprised he was i.secure of sulbala track...coz he isnt intelligent enuf ...leave alone professional...there wasnt issues with avishti n vivu coz avi nn dd r diamonds offscreen...but if it was sum othr co actor they wud hv been disgusted of vivu too

Your assessment of his personality and his career so far have been spot on. He's been lucky to have two back to back successes to which his contribution has been severely limited. But I'm sure in his own mind he thinks he's the reason the shows are successful. On top of this all these crazy online fans give him the wrong idea about the extent of his popularity. 

I can't believe he thinks he has the ability to correct his co-actors in their acting - who does he think he is? 

Do you know the story about him and Balaji? Has Ekta really said she's never going to work with him again? 
newvee thumbnail
The ph should have made a stand when the actors unncessarily tried to interfere in the creative desicions.                                                                                 BS will still be able to bag another big show, but i am sure this guy will never get a role again in a prime time slot considering the greek god physique and the over exposure. Edited by Newveechafan - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

😆 Main imagine karrne ko tyaar hoon BUT BUT ... Neha (Hunar) doesn't karo much chippka chippki (like DD used to) when Kabir (AR) holds her tightly (same way as Sultan) against her will 😆 😆

If I do watch that show soon after Sultan leaves, I will do the same, the other actress is not pretty or has any screen presence, definitely DD and Avi have the best chemistry.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

I remember a fan fight between RR(Ronit Roy) and RK(Ram Kapoor). It was real tough with each one trying all stunts for oneupmanship. I was in RR camp(I still am). some of us used to call RK as hulk because of his weight. I still remembered the day when RR openly reprimanded all of us for speaking in these terms to RK and said he was rather ashamed to have us as his fans. 

I remember this, because here was another actor who did not lift his little finger to say a word of caution to his fans for behaving in such despicable manner. Sometimes I wonder,if he himself has instigated his fans to behave in this manner,with this fellow anything is possible.

His pompous in real life that's a definite so most likely his fans admire this trait in him, and try to BBB everyone in forums but to be honest you have to smart to do BBB, they should get Raghuvir sir to write for them dialogues to BBB because they can't manage it themselves. ðŸ˜† They only come back line is it's rape, molestation crap.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Just went to FB to read comments under AR's exit interview, are ppl for real? Why do they have to come spit their venom under that thread too? I mean he is leaving a message for his fans , isnt that obvious to those HATERS? How can anyone hate anyone for their reel character so much? 

Anu they haven't even spared Avi on Twitter, busy putting how happy they are his dying, how heartless honestly, they know it will hurt him, I suppose in India everyone has thick skins (to be abused by mad people).