Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
In response to Abby's comments about how PH was forced to end Sultan's track, I have a genuine question...What is the PH supposed to think in that case? About one guy or a whole crew who depend on the show? Going by what they have done, I think they believe its RK who ppl would want to watch? Because otherwise their lame excuse saying they had to give in to VDs stupid demands about script are BS. They believe that he is the one who brings the TRPs and I would say , cast any tom dick and harry in his place for RKs role and ppl would still watch RK because I dont see VD is such a great actor that he cant be replaced. His last show sucked interms of his acting, so whatever name fame he got for his acting, its because of RKs dialogues which the credit goes to the writer. Any one else with the same dialogues would rock the same way if ppl are not biased to see the actor enacting that role and TRP audience are not biased as IF GPs are... 

If this show is doomed after this change, u know how many ppl would suffer? Who would pay? That self - boasting SUPERSTAR? where will his bread butter come from? 
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Just went to FB to read comments under AR's exit interview, are ppl for real? Why do they have to come spit their venom under that thread too? I mean he is leaving a message for his fans , isnt that obvious to those HATERS? How can anyone hate anyone for their reel character so much? 

Tacky and crass and desperate. That's what they are. I don't bother with their bullshit anymore and neither should AR. It's great that he's leaving the show - these trashy pankhis can stick to their bhagwan. 

swati1975us thumbnail

In response to Abby's comments about how PH was forced to end Sultan's track, I have a genuine question...What is the PH supposed to think in that case? About one guy or a whole crew who depend on the show? Going by what they have done, I think they believe its RK who ppl would want to watch? Because otherwise their lame excuse saying they had to give in to VDs stupid demands about script are BS. They believe that he is the one who brings the TRPs and I would say , cast any tom dick and harry in his place for RKs role and ppl would still watch RK because I dont see VD is such a great actor that he cant be replaced. His last show sucked interms of his acting, so whatever name fame he got for his acting, its because of RKs dialogues which the credit goes to the writer. Any one else with the same dialogues would rock the same way if ppl are not biased to see the actor enacting that role and TRP audience are not biased as IF GPs are... 

I have a feeling the entire tamasha over Barun's exit from IPK set a very bad precedent. SP was so overwhelmed by fan frenzy that they had to shut the show down. Now I believe this has spooked out Colors and they don't want to shut down the show abruptly and face the wrath of pankhis. 

What they don't realise is that the fangirling over Vivian is not even 1% of what it was for Barun. There's just no comparison - Vivian isn't that popular. But I'm sure he gives them the impression that he is because in his mind he's already a superstar. 

So they may be overestimating Vivian's fandom. I doubt they are under any illusions about Vivu's abilities as an actor. Everyone knows he sucks royally - he's one of the worst male leads on TV right now. 

swati1975us thumbnail

If this show is doomed after this change, u know how many ppl would suffer? Who would pay? That self - boasting SUPERSTAR? where will his bread butter come from? 

Anu dear - Vivu is set for life thanks to moneybags sasurji - even if this show shuts down tomorrow he has no worries ðŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

All credit to RR for this - that was a very classy thing to say. 

As for the other actor - it is well known that his wife has visited I-F in the past and I'm sure she knows exactly what's said about the show on Twitter. It's amazing that he never said a word to restrain his fans. 

😆 What are we expecting from the great SUPERSTAR ? That he would stop his fans from spitting venom like he did behind everyone's backs? Fans are as insecure as he is and thats why he did all that behind the scenes and these ppl are doing out in open. First he needs to mend ways then he can mend someone else ...  He will definitely go no where after this show.  His fans are boasting about the "award" he got indicating he is a GREAT ACTOR... ðŸ˜† Who knows he mightve twisted someone's arms behind the scenes and got that award too? ðŸ˜›
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Tacky and crass and desperate. That's what they are. I don't bother with their bullshit anymore and neither should AR. It's great that he's leaving the show - these trashy pankhis can stick to their bhagwan. 

I really wonder if they all live around us or are from some alien planet, who came to dirty the world with their filthy language. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

I have a feeling the entire tamasha over Barun's exit from IPK set a very bad precedent. SP was so overwhelmed by fan frenzy that they had to shut the show down. Now I believe this has spooked out Colors and they don't want to shut down the show abruptly and face the wrath of pankhis. 

What they don't realise is that the fangirling over Vivian is not even 1% of what it was for Barun. There's just no comparison - Vivian isn't that popular. But I'm sure he gives them the impression that he is because in his mind he's already a superstar. 

So they may be overestimating Vivian's fandom. I doubt they are under any illusions about Vivu's abilities as an actor. Everyone knows he sucks royally - he's one of the worst male leads on TV right now. 

Now that you bought it up, I didnt like what they did with IPK too...They shouldve replaced the actor, let it go on and if the show is really doomed then shut the shop like they did with LTL. An actor should not be made to dictate terms to the producers of the show, so much that the whole crew suffers because one guy wanted to go behind his fantasies. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Anu dear - Vivu is set for life thanks to moneybags sasurji - even if this show shuts down tomorrow he has no worries ðŸ˜†

No wonder  Ppl who work hard to earn a living know the pain behind the hard work... 
swati1975us thumbnail

😆 What are we expecting from the great SUPERSTAR ? That he would stop his fans from spitting venom like he did behind everyone's backs? Fans are as insecure as he is and thats why he did all that behind the scenes and these ppl are doing out in open. First he needs to mend ways then he can mend someone else ...  He will definitely go no where after this show.  His fans are boasting about the "award" he got indicating he is a GREAT ACTOR... ðŸ˜† Who knows he mightve twisted someone's arms behind the scenes and got that award too? ðŸ˜›

It's funny how insecure he is because he has literally no personality of his own. He started copying mannerisms from vampire shows in PKYEK and hasn't stopped doing it since. His dialogue delivery is actually an attempt to copy Anil Kapoor/Amitabh Bachchan - check his earlier shows, he never used to talk like this. 

These TV awards are a huge joke - I'm sure his own director must have laughed for hours when they heard he got a critic award. Let me tell you why it was a "critic" award - basically Gold awards are no longer held by Zee but by an independent agency with a different sponsor. So Colors desperately wanted Rishoo baba to get an award to promote MB. But clearly KSG is a gazillion times more popular than he is so the popular award was never going to be his - so Colors cut a deal so he could get a "critics" award - which is basically code for channel ladla award. 

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cannot agree more Anu. Any Tom, Dick or Harry would be fine for that role.  The actor's portrayal of rk's character has become so monotonous with the same 2,3 expressions and biw biwi rants. Not to mention that horrible back ground music. Infact if they go for a replacement it will bring freshness in the show. The cvs lost it completely.