Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
don't such crap here, seriously , these guys has no shame no standard low class ppl , really if AV fans wanted they also can do such thing but we can't be such cheap chi mujhe to ghin a rahi hai , Ghtiya is the word for them, cheapo fans 
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sweetpie OMG 😲 they don't stop at anything even when he is not gng to do the shw anymore they dont want to leave him in peace.  
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Photo of janmashtami one has Rishu bloody on the forehead, SBS apparently don't have any more info about that. So definitely a fight between him and Sultan. 

The new article of tellychakkar is saying at the dahi handi event, Sultan will come as a gwala to climb the pyramid, Madhu is in disguise as a dancer RK's plan so Sultan doesn't spot her to kidnap her, Dipali does spot her though indicates to Sultan where Madhu is and he kidnaps her, but the same article is saying the cops will arrest him and also he will be killed, so all three things will happen.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Boxers hee kyun.. You can watch the kiss around 9:25 too and then she said "Remo aise kacche nahi pehente" {Remo doesn't wear  "those" kinda boxers}...  Tough caaampetition Liks.. I am telling ya..

OMG.  You know be's blushing furiously, we just can't see it.😆  And LMAO at how he tries to get out of that choke-hold hug.  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Thanks Liks!! So I guess Remo maneuvered her out because he wanted someone from his own gang to take over? In that case I guess it's a toss up between Lauren and DD for the JDJ crown, right? Lauren because she was in his movie and DD because she's partnered with his buddy Salman. 

By the way long time Remo watchers - is his wife actually older than him or does she just look older because he's so goddamn fit? 

I'm not really a Remo watcher and I don't know much about him.  So I don't know.😆  
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why so happy lee? coz our man is dying?
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how are you my lee 🤗 ...and you are dancing i guess avinesh got new show kya 🥳
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sona @poornima 

🤗🤗

new day new spirit...!!! 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

@Sona @poornima

🤗🤗

new day new spirit...!!!

yeah Lee ...are you watching...arbahn behel show on zee...am loving it 😛
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys ðŸ¤— How are you all? Who is watching " Rabbitbala, ek carrot, ek bunny"? ðŸ¤£