Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I heard Humko Aaj Kal performance by Drashti the judges deducted 3 points from it, so the mistake gator mentioned when she stood up, the judges did take that in account when they gave her her marks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is the performance link 

Thank god, they dint give a ten, that part was eliminated from desi**fo***.net๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for update nafs 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Bhairavi Raichura was in SGP? Or was it the other co-producer of CSM? Either way, I honestly thought it was a casting mistake that might have cost the show its viewers. Her dialogue delivery is really awful.

Yes bhairavi, she was hero's bhabhi in sasural
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gator

I saw madhuris  dance 5 times, leme know what you think about the epi๐Ÿ˜‰

So I followed the link that Nafs had posted and saw Madhuri's perfomance - Oh my goodness - all the steps, the ada - everything spot on! She is such a joy to watch dancing. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys do you want to see Mukti's dance off performances? 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Sana vs Mukti 

Siddharth vs Mukti 

Karan vs Mukti

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

So I followed the link that Nafs had posted and saw Madhuri's perfomance - Oh my goodness - all the steps, the ada - everything spot on! She is such a joy to watch dancing. 

She has been a choreographers delight, even today saroj khan praises her as her best student, which actress got such a warm welcome after ten years gap...I don't think anyone. Karan came to the show cz of madhuri, shows the respect and admiration he has for her, and the way remo  blushed after watching her dance was cute, the 2  guys are big fans of madhuri. I still remember the mohini days, that era created some die hard fans for madhuri ,just like big b is for kbc ,Madurai is for jdj 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone link again to the Madhuri dance please.  Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Swats, here's the disclaimer. Trying to find the original tweet.

Ignore the topic title. There were other threads but this is what came up in my Google search.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Swats, here's the disclaimer. Trying to find the original tweet.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3682733

Ignore the topic title. There were other threads but this is what came up in my Google search.

Lik's how come Sonia Jaffer quit dancing with Siddharth? I saw her one performance with Sid when I started watchin Jhalak this year then I saw he changed dance partner. What happened exactly?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Lik's how come Sonia Jaffer quit dancing with Siddharth? I saw her one performance with Sid when I started watchin Jhalak this year then I saw he changed dance partner. What happened exactly?

That's the thing. It was said she had an injury, but she had tweeted something that suggested otherwise, that the channel changed her. I'm trying to find that, but I'll do it when I'm on a laptop.