Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

That producer introduction shows dwindling RK's fortune track as well as introduction of the maasi points at kitchen drama happening. Wait and see about the heroine track Telly Talk said that would be coming up, but I'm not too sure, hopefully it does as well that will really put a spanner in the works. Lets see how the audience takes it, the kitchen drama they will definitely like it but the other two I don't think the audience will receive them well.

Nafs  - there are other shows whose forte is kitchen drama and they do it quite well. The MB team has absolutely no idea how to write for a full cast of characters and tends to fall into the bad habit of only focusing on the leads. That's not how you handle kitchen drama. 

Also when they actually tried to d kitchen drama with Dips and Radha and MB, it didn't really work. 

Vivu should have been careful of what he wished for - has he seen what happens to the male leads of kitchen dramas? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by swati1975us

Nafs  - there are other shows whose forte is kitchen drama and they do it quite well. The MB team has absolutely no idea how to write for a full cast of characters and tends to fall into the bad habit of only focusing on the leads. That's not how you handle kitchen drama. 

Also when they actually tried to d kitchen drama with Dips and Radha and MB, it didn't really work. 

Vivu should have been careful of what he wished for - has he seen what happens to the male leads of kitchen dramas? ðŸ˜†

😆😆 ðŸ¤£

I'm thinking the women will be involved in kitchen drama and he will just be looking or he will interfere once in a while only but let Madhu take the lead to resolve the issue. By the way Leverne reminded me the other day here that the episode with the highest TRP was the episode Madhu took the sargi from the dustbin and ate it. That episode showed her wanting to fulfill the rituals of karwa chauth and her duities as RK's wife to do the fast for his long life, you see the family audiences watch things that are safe most of the time and kitchen drama works with them. MEIEJ to me seemed to want to buck the trend and fell flat on their faces.
 I made 'em CRYYY...???? 😆😆😆

AAAH my life as a craaayyzy  FANNGIRRL...

OK I am done being EVIL for now...😕😕 btw u do remember my hubby right?

😈😎😈😈😎😈😈😎😈😈😎😈😈😎😈😈😎😈

In a way they should have made the maasi the uppity actress as Sultan's mum, but before she came to live in the house they should have proven that she was Mohan Kundra's wife living somewhere else all this time and she's blown the money her husband left her as inheritance and has come to RK's house now for more money and decided to stay there, that is what I thought as well that Sultan's mum would be running the house and all of them would be reduced to servants in the house and she calling the shots, but they introduced her as a child like woman which was left in a hospital for insane people all this time, had they made the 1st wife bossy and proven her to be MK's wife already it would have also worked with the audience, to me it seemed the CV's didn't want this track to work out somehow, they know very well what works with audiences why did they choose to put the TRP down on purpose?
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

😆😆😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£

they know very well what works with audiences why did they choose to put the TRP down on purpose?

Fan wars broke this MEIEJ ship long ago Nafs.. And now everyone is waiting and planning for the other half  to go down...

guys have you seen Lauren dance, she rocks dudeee , if mb wins with Lauren around then we know what colors is about😆

Originally posted by gator

guys have you seen Lauren dance, she rocks dudeee , if mb wins with Lauren around then we know what colors is about😆

nah disagree, she's a professional dancer and she shouldn't be a contestant at all. Get her out. 

She the kids, Mukti are there as contestants only to show the audience how great dance can be and not necessarily to win the competition. They don't deserve to win because they defeat the concept of the show which is a none-dancer learning to dance showing that journey of none dancer to dancer, Karan Johar even said it with Siddharth Shukla, he said you are what the show is all about, the concept of the show is a none dancer and you started as someone not able to dance at all and started building in confidence until you can dance now. They know the reason they have the professional dancers as contestants is only to show the audience how great dance can be. 

nah disagree, she's a professional dancer and she shouldn't be a contestant at all. Get her out. 

She the kids, Mukti are there as contestants only to show the audience how great dance can be and not necessarily to win the competition. They don't deserve to win because they defeat the concept of the show which is a none-dancer learning to dance showing that journey of none dancer to dancer, Karan Johar even said it with Siddharth Shukla, he said you are what the show is all about, the concept of the show is a none dancer and you started as someone not able to dance at all and started building in confidence until you can dance now. They know the reason they have the professional dancers as contestants is only to show the audience how great dance can be. 

I know she is a dancer but she is there still and she is the best dancer ,usko rakhna nahi tha but since she is there she is flawless and bound to win
Karan said that to Sid the day he was leaving the show, told him the concept of the show. It's only in India and the US that they have the celebrities also which are dancers, in the UK the BBC which owns the rights of this show that's not how they do it the celebrities are none-dancers. What they do in the UK to give the audience a picture of what the dances should be if done to a high standard is to show the choreographers perform together, so for example you would get DD's choreographer and Shaan's choreographer perform a really great routine together whilst on stage you have someone famous sing for them whilst they perform to the song, in India they could do something similar without anyone singing if they don't want to do that just he music as they have been doing but show the choreographers perform and wow the audience. The version here also has group dances of the professional choreographers similar with what they did with Team DD and Team Lauren before but all professionals, so everyone at home can appreciate the dancing as it should be done. So similarly what the Indian show and American show is doing with contestants also being professional dancers, although if they have it like that I feel it's not fair on the none-dancing celebrities to compete against them.