Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I would always be grateful to vds honeymoon trips coz that gave us a beautiful sulbala track in March. Man, those episodes were classics.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Awww - my poor Viraf!!

I loved Chikni's reaction to Hunar's casting - I felt the same way ðŸ˜†

😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abby thanks so much for digging up all this priceless info about the behind the scenes drama. It's funny how closely some of us have already speculated about what might have happened - we've had those discussions weeks ago. 

If you don't mind revealing, can you discuss who is Vivu's biggest supporter from the channel or the PH? Because it seems to me that they unwillingly changed tracks simply because they were pressured - so clearly someone's pushing for Vivu's interests. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like Dinshak Arora.😆  Hope he's still in.😆Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

😆 - I take it you don't feel the same way about Hunar that I do. 

I just KNOWWW she's not a good actress! I have seen her in Karol Bagh before and now watching CSM.. She SUCKS! BUT as a vamp (lead's sister) she might do some justice to her role-BUT BUT no expectations though! Me too has this feeling she acts like a diva off screen so..mehhh Confused Just confused.. that's all..
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

I would always be grateful to vds honeymoon trips coz that gave us a beautiful sulbala track in March. Man, those episodes were classics.

I guess Sultanians need to pool resources and send a big dabba full of aloo parantha to Vivu and Mrs. Vivu - and promise him that there's more coming his way if he goes on several more honeymoons ðŸ˜‰
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

I just KNOWWW she's not a good actress! I have seen her in Karol Bagh before and now watching CSM.. She SUCKS! BUT as a vamp (lead's sister) she might do some justice to her role-BUT BUT no expectations though! Me too has this feeling she acts like a diva off screen so..mehhh 😕 Just confused.. that's all..

She's a terrible actress. I saw her in Karol Bagh and she pissed me off so much that I gave CSM a miss. I'm just glad she's not the lead here - I wouldn't want to miss Viraf's show for Hunar. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜†

So all this time, all these 'haters' and no one still has posted this?

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆😆  Liks.. A few months BEFORE they said...

😆😆

swati1975us thumbnail

ST is a Vivu pankhi? Wasn't Vivu not even his original choice for this character?