Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Also for unfairness, many have complained about DD's acts too that many had less dance and more acrobatics, or 'acting.'  It all depends on how people look at it.

It really is subjective and not objective.  While here some say DD is more deserving and she is doing more difficult routines, others criticized her saying it's not dance. Hell even Eijaz Khan made a comment which may or may not be hinting at her and the other contestants who would do other stuff than dance.

And even a few DDians have criticized Salman's lack lustre choreography (though he may be doing it because of her work schedule, but then again...should she get brownie points because of her busy schedule?  If so why shouldn't the professional dancers also get some leeway?)

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I'm back.

The thing about professor dancer's winning wouldn't be fair.  Then why have them in the competition?  Is this not a competition, why a competition where some *shouldn't* win?  Are they just there as a way for the audience to see good performances? 😆  Okay, then just keep them as performers not contestants.

I am not pulling for anyone, but the whole professional dancer argument, well they shouldn't be contestants in the first place.

And what about the experience DD would have over say, Shaan.  So Shaan should be more deserving, no?  He's from Bengal, and I don't know if the voting from that region is anything like how it used to be a few years ago, but if it is, he wouldn't be lacking in votes either.

Agree Liks. That was one reason I stay away from these shows there is too much favouritism of any particular pair and who is popular by Janta votes and the really deserving pair gets left behind.
If it was truly Non-dancers then WHY bring people that are professional dancers.
Anyway it will be over soon and we will find out soon enough.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

If I were in place of  those stupid CVS, I would have never made phankhii win, after all the threats they made against the show, I would kicked them hard, BPL😆

Now I think the whole Nautanki Films is run by GPs... 🤢

Sultan feels his harem ladies SHOULD NOT soil their naazuk feet while kicking them GPs in their filthy behinds.. aapke pairrr maille ho jaayeinge... 😳😳

Let the Indian Jannnta decide and karo some aav-bhagat with tamaatar, juttis, GPL and BPL... Aaap sirff harem mein chill karein.. aurrr aane waale waqt ka lufft uthhayein! 😳😳 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Agree Liks. That was one reason I stay away from these shows there is too much favouritism of any particular pair and who is popular by Janta votes and the really deserving pair gets left behind.
If it was truly Non-dancers then WHY bring people that are professional dancers.
Anyway it will be over soon and we will find out soon enough.

The whole thing is a joke. I don't watch but I have watched enough before and this seems to be worse from what I hear from those who are watching. And I agree that many people from all sides have valid points, when they point to various inconsistencies and bias, etc etc.

The judges I hear are biggest joke. Their remarks always contradict depending on week, or contestant.

Crap should be over.

I don't mind people winning due to janta votes.  Because the public and votes should have a say.  It's the channel and show tamasha with these reality shows that I can't stand.🥱🥱🥱

And yes, it will be over soon.  👏👏👏
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Also for unfairness, many have complained about DD's acts too that many had less dance and more acrobatics, or 'acting.'  It all depends on how people look at it.

It really is subjective and not objective.  While here some say DD is more deserving and she is doing more difficult routines, others criticized her saying it's not dance. Hell even Eijaz Khan made a comment which may or may not be hinting at her and the other contestants who would do other stuff than dance.

And even a few DDians have criticized Salman's lack lustre choreography (though he may be doing it because of her work schedule, but then again...should she get brownie points because of her busy schedule?  If so why shouldn't the professional dancers also get some leeway?)

And that's why I won't vote for her! 😃
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What happened is the last weeks performance and the week before that Salman wanted Drashti to showcase her acting ability, show emotions other then only smiling in the routine she did very well both performances, however the judges didn't like both routines, the first one I liked it however I noticed one error but the judges said the performance was sweet and nice that's it, the second week the judges liked the concept however they felt the part when Salman was in the wheelchair Drashti doing the acting emotions wasn't enough, so what I've said about Lauren doing emotions and getting high scores still stands here whilst Drashti didn't get away with the two routines where she showed heavy emotions and not enough difficulty.

The only thing to do to show you is for you to see the dances in question, the two routines of Drashti and the two routines of Lauren equally emotional but scoring differently Lauren getting higher scores then Drashti. If I can find the links I will post them Liks, then you can judge and we can chat about it.

Drashti 

Lauren

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

What happened is the last weeks performance and the week before that Salman wanted Drashti to showcase her acting ability, show emotions other then only smiling in the routine she did very well both performances, however the judges didn't like both routines, the first one I liked it however I noticed one error but the judges said the performance was sweet and nice that's it, the second week the judges liked the concept however they felt the part when Salman was in the wheelchair Drashti doing the acting emotions wasn't enough, so what I've said about Lauren doing emotions and getting high scores still stands here whilst Drashti didn't get away with the two routines where she showed heavy emotions and not enough difficulty.

The only thing to do to show you is for you to see the dances in question, the two routines of Drashti and the two routines of Lauren equally emotional but scoring differently Lauren getting higher scores then Drashti. If I can find the links I will post them Liks, then you can judge and we can chat about it.

Not last week's. But her earlier performances.  

As for the judges not liking here recent routines.  Some DDians will say that some of her lower scores lately are a way to draw votes.  And that's what I mean about politics. They are playing politics, they want the votes to kick in so they adjust the scores with that.  DD may have deserved better scores later on, but earlier on I agree with many others who say no.  So my point is that while she may have gotten undeserved low marks, she's also gotten undeserved high marks... It goes both ways.  And pretty much every contestant can be looked at and people can point to the BS regarding their contestant. It's not just limited to DD.

This whole thing a joke, and they do various things and the judges contradict with their remarks contestant to contestant, and week to week.

One thing that is not equal though, is the channel's nautanki with DD/Madhubala.🥱  

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I haven't seen aaj ka episode but I do remember their wheelchair act- SERIOUSLY??? WHAT IN THE WORLD "WAAAS THATTT"??.. They are approaching the finale and here Salman gives her "THIS"?? WHY?? I thought judges were unfair when they awarded her with 8,8 and 8.. She deserved 6-7.. 🤢😆 

I remember my mother exclaiming- "Does  she think this is Madhubala ka set and she'll get away with it just by emoting?? Where's the dance??..."  😆😕
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When is that show  Ek Boodh starting ?

And what channel will it be on? I hope I get it here.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
And I did watch two or three of her earlier acts, so when I say high marks weren't deserved, I'm not saying it just due to others' views.