Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chikni  do you think they would let Lauren win ?

Where did Rajla get her info from ?

But that is not fair, Lauren is a dancer, DD worked very hard, she should win.

Hi Pallavi. I have only watched JDJ a few times and I saw Lauren gets good marks.

I like the kids too. DD has potential but since I started watching she has had trouble.

We will have to wait and see.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: paljay

That's exactly what I think too, they will weigh the amount of money they've earned because of DD's fanbase and the amount of hardwork she has put in doing two shows 9am to 9pm on MEIEJ sets and then thereafter at the Jhalak studio practicing until 4am and then back home sleep for a few hours to do it all again the following day, her routines have been the hardest up until maybe 3 weeks ago, this week's one with Sanaya and Salman is also a difficult one, I feel she will win because of this. 

Lauren I feel is a dancer professional she did a movie as a dancer, so no way should she win it wouldn't be fair. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Thanks, Nafs for the video, dailymotion is good in US, YouTube does not work for some videos.

I know that Viacom 18 block on youtube also here in the UK they block us, best to watch on dailymotion these Jhalak things.

Strangely today I wanted to vote on the Colors website and guess what the videos of all the performances I was able to watch, so I don't understand why they have blocked the same videos on youtube, the same Viacom 18 people, it's weird way of doing things.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That's exactly what I think too, they will weigh the amount of money they've earned because of DD's fanbase and the amount of hardwork she has put in doing two shows 9am to 9pm on MEIEJ sets and then thereafter at the Jhalak studio practicing until 4am and then back home sleep for a few hours to do it all again the following day, her routines have been the hardest up until maybe 3 weeks ago, this week's one with Sanaya and Salman is also a difficult one, I feel she will win because of this. 

Lauren I feel is a dancer professional she did a movie as a dancer, so no way should she win it wouldn't be fair. 

Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought so much, when Sultan dies, he should curse Madhu and give her those things he knew about RK, and Madhu will ditch RK to take care of Aryan and Meera.

Sub pe paani pher DALA CVs ne.😭

Awww Pal 🤗

Aryan and Meera ko CVs ne conveniently bhulla diya.. Its their problem naa? Saanu ki?? Don't be upset naa!!

Innki behhuddgii pe abbb gussa nahi hassi aaati hai mujhe!! Public sabb dekkhti hai, Pal!! Aapki ummeed tooti hai tohh soccho kitttne aurr logon ki ummeed bhi tootegiii next week- who are not on I-F.. How do CVs think that jannta will FORGIVE MEIEJ for ignoring Aryan/Meera like that!! 😃 Chappal nahi toh kya laddoo aur TRPs expect karr rahe hain wohh??

CVs ne apne aakhri snaaan ka bandobasst karr liya hai.. so cheer up!! And speaking of Madhu taking care of Aryan.. Mera munnnwaa Kaaka ke paas hee theek hai... Jiss Madhu ko apni Maa ki fikarr nahi -wohh Meera ko kya sammbhaalegii? 

Apne anokhe isshq mein hee doobtii rahe- wahi bahut hai!! I am happy they kept Aryan away from all this NONSENSE! grrr Don't wanna think bout this dim-witted show anymore!!

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Pallavi. I have only watched JDJ a few times and I saw Lauren gets good marks.

I like the kids too. DD has potential but since I started watching she has had trouble.

Dolly, till last year, those who improved in their dance, won the show, Lauren and kids are dancers, so they are not improving, DD was very good in the beginning, and as Nafs said she worked very hard, and she improved too, look at her leg movement, it. Is so good like a professional dancer, so she. Should be in the top three with Lauren and kids and then win the show.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm back.

The thing about professor dancer's winning wouldn't be fair.  Then why have them in the competition?  Is this not a competition, why a competition where some *shouldn't* win?  Are they just there as a way for the audience to see good performances? ðŸ˜†  Okay, then just keep them as performers not contestants.

I am not pulling for anyone, but the whole professional dancer argument, well they shouldn't be contestants in the first place.

And what about the experience DD would have over say, Shaan.  So Shaan should be more deserving, no?  He's from Bengal, and I don't know if the voting from that region is anything like how it used to be a few years ago, but if it is, he wouldn't be lacking in votes either.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Dolly, I found a channel on dailymotion where you can watch all DD's performances, week 1 to 13 

With Lauren the Judges have been scoring her highly even for performances where the difficulty level has been low. For Lauren the judges go out and say wow extremely over the top comments for routines where they were all in white (afterlife dance and the adam and eve performances) and also the one where they were in orange and red (this performance only had emotion and not many steps the routine was less difficulty), routines had very little difficulty, Lauren and Punit only held out their hands to each other the whole routine but only the emotion alone scored them high scores whilst others can put the same emotion but score low marks, the others have to do both emotion as well as high difficulty level, with lots of wow factor to score the high scores, whilst Lauren I've seen three routines where the difficulty level was low but only emotion (expressions) alone scored them highly, so that's not fair, I know why the judges did it though because if they score those performances highly it gives her a chance with the support she has to stay on in the competition, if they scored those performances lower and her fan base also being lower then shaan and drashti's she would be out earlier, and she deserves to be in the final at least because she is a good dancer just that the others are doing more difficult routines then her. Also I heard from a good source who watched the movie she did, Punit is taking routines he did already and using in Jhalak, which is not fair again guys because the others are creating new concepts and routines each week and his not doing that. That put with she is a professional dancer, she defeats the purpose of the show which is supposed to be a none dancer (the celebrity) and a professional dancing as a pair.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Where are you watching it from Chikni?

I just typed "CHAL SHEH MAAT 19th March" [that was episode 1] on Google and it displayed Dailymotion episodes in Google-videos!!

If you go directly to Youtube/ Dailymotion- its impossible to locate those episodes! Also I haven't seen one with English captions..so... 😕
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Awww Pal 🤗

Aryan and Meera ko CVs ne conveniently bhulla diya.. Its their problem naa? Saanu ki?? Don't be upset naa!!

Innki behhuddgii pe abbb gussa nahi hassi aaati hai mujhe!! Public sabb dekkhti hai, Pal!! Aapki ummeed tooti hai tohh soccho kitttne aurr logon ki ummeed bhi tootegiii next week- who are not on I-F.. How do CVs think that jannta will FORGIVE MEIEJ for ignoring Aryan/Meera like that!! 😃 Chappal nahi toh kya laddoo aur TRPs expect karr rahe hain wohh??

CVs ne apne aakhri snaaan ka bandobasst karr liya hai.. so cheer up!! And speaking of Madhu taking care of Aryan.. Mera munnnwaa Kaaka ke paas hee theek hai... Jiss Madhu ko apni Maa ki fikarr nahi -wohh Meera ko kya sammbhaalegii? 

Apne anokhe isshq mein hee doobtii rahe- wahi bahut hai!! I am happy they kept Aryan away from all this NONSENSE! grrr Don't wanna think bout this dim-witted show anymore!!

If I were in place of  those stupid CVS, I would have never made phankhii win, after all the threats they made against the show, I would kicked them hard, BPL😆