Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 33

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Me too thinks she'll be in top 3 NOT because of her performance BUT to keep her fans on board till the end of JDJ.. ðŸ˜ģ😉 Politics baaba re baaba.. 😆

Chikni  do you think they would let Lauren win ?

Where did Rajla get her info from ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Me Me Me..

I just didn't like it revolving around the whole monkey-man business.. otherwise not a bad movie at all.. the whole Delhi feel, dialogues, AR Rahman's music, poetry, location etc WAS EXCELLLEEENT!

Yes I've also watched it, sad what happened to Abhishek Bachchan in the movie at the end, got beaten up by a mob of his own neighbours because of that monkeyman business, and it wasn't even him, he just took it like a joke and ended up donning the outfit and got killed for that joke. I felt bad but I do understand that this vigilante business that happens in our countries sometimes it's good when the law is not working but sometimes like in that movie it worked out badly. I found throughout the movie they were trying to show that he was struggling to come to terms with the culture of his homeland.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Enjoy your Chal Marathon.  I'm gonna take a nap.😆

Oh gawwdd.. if I watched some more I'll forget my own name Liks.. 😆😆 Ishqiya is good but overdose is NOT naa..

I've saved CSM only for the nights before I go to sleep.. *cough cough* ðŸ˜ģ Dinn mein no bedroom scenes or Kabir walking around in his towel.. ðŸĪŠ  TMI TMI.. *BLUSHING* 😆ðŸĪĢ

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

But that is not fair, Lauren is a dancer, DD worked very hard, she should win.
paljay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Do you guys want to see DD, Salman and Sanaya's performance this week's one, someone has already uploaded it, but it's on dailymotion, I don't know if you will be able to see it in the States. Anyway here is the link 

Thanks, Nafs for the video, dailymotion is good in US, YouTube does not work for some videos.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh gawwdd.. if I watched some more I'll forget my own name Liks.. 😆😆 Ishqiya is good but overdose is NOT naa..

I've saved CSM only for the nights before I go to sleep.. *cough cough* ðŸ˜ģ Dinn mein no bedroom scenes or Kabir walking around in his towel.. ðŸĪŠ  TMI TMI.. *BLUSHING* 😆ðŸĪĢ

Where are you watching it from Chikni?
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

âĪïļ   âĪïļ  good night girls  âĪïļ  âĪïļ
Edited by zorica - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
I thought so much, when Sultan dies, he should curse Madhu and give her those things he knew about RK, and Madhu will ditch RK to take care of Aryan and Meera.

Sub pe paani pher DALA CVs ne.😭
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Lauren ko jannta likes na??.. I mean she's never been in bottom 2 I thinkkk- so they must be voting for her too!! She CAN win if COLORS don't pull up a behudaaa stunt like NAUTANKI FILMS did  & throw Lauren out while retaining Drashti.. That'll be plain issshtupiiid, naheen?? ..