Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Are u freakin kiddin me?? Avinesh SHEKHI kaun hai?? Hadd hoti hai- seriously!! Now I want Sultan to die in the end- coz it will ENSURE he NEVER returns to MEIEJ! They are sooo gonna regret this! 😆 I cannot stop laughing when I think about the future of this show!! Huahhaha Great job CVs 👏 I m also happy that Avinesh is getting out of this 🤬 show for good! And I m happy & very satisfied about the fact that he'll be roped in to play some new role in some other show- coz he's a hot property!! 😃 Meanwhile I have started watching Chal Sheh aur Maat coz I have to get my daily dose of u know who!! I hadn't seen this show before and I m extremely happy to see him as a lead there- with a lot more scenes than Sultan! YAY! 😃 😛 MEIEJ Gaya bhaaad mein...
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are giving so much publicity to his exit as if he is some 'rakshas' where as we know the truth. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: nlm4

Abby,I meant that he wouldnt have wanted to do this farewell video,but the PH must have asked him to do that.They are desperate to please a group of fans and are milking SUltans exit and publicizing it full blown.😃But will it convert into ++ TRP's ,only time will tell.

th ph did coz i req ST sir to do it...i was so mad n disgusted with the public opinion vdo that i forwarded our shock disgust abt it n askd im to tk care of the admin of those pgs so that they dont act like a rkbala chamchi...to this he askd what he can do n i told him at least to post a farewell mssg frm avi to us so that we forget that pib opinion vdo...i hv seen other stars giving farewell vdo as well...n i jus wanted to see him how he is feeling n i m glad he has accepted it n sounded confident ...thats how i wanted him to b...n we shud b glad tbe way we r moving on...he is doing it too...but all i see here is faltu comments abt how ph forced him into it...as if this is the first time ...i hv seen so many times othr stars doj.g it too...ST sir replied me he said he ll try n i m glad he managed to vet hs a small farewell mssg...I M NOT SAYING U ALL TO GUNGAO NF OR CVS FOR IT...JUS CKMMENT INTHE UTUBE VDO HOW WE LK HATE CVS FOREVER FOR RUINJNG SULTAN N SULBALA...WE MISS ARYAN...COMMENT IN NF FB PG N TWEET THEM TOO
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've commented on the thread and the youtube video because I want him to know he did have fans and we were routing for him and love him. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Did u know------ 2 GPs possess a heart.. 😲 I am SHOCKED to find that - they actually sympathize with AR   😲          ROFL 😈
newvee thumbnail
But where its mentioned as 'shekhi'? i saw the title as rekhi.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
God why m I ALWAYS sleeping when he's online on Twitter! 😆 😳 TIMEZONES 🤔
newvee thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Did u know------ 2 GPs possess a heart.. 😲 I am SHOCKED to find that - they actually sympathize with AR   😲          ROFL 😈

He doesnt need any gps sympathy. His sexy sirens are here. And sympathy will be needed for those who are in the sinking boat.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

But where its mentioned as 'shekhi'? i saw the title as rekhi.

Isshtop staring his body and his gorgeous face when he's shown 😆 and check out the caption with his name flashed neeche 😕 ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW THIS OR THIS WASNT EDITED OR CHECKED- its intentional me thinks!! Like I said- bhaad mein jaaye MEIEJ aur jahaanum mein jaaye Nautanki! 😈
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is so cute  😊  ❤️