Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 21

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swati1975us

Yes he is - it's funny MPK is pretty much the only negative role that Mohnish ever did. In the next Rajshri production HAHK he started playing an archetype that he's stuck to throughout his career - a mild mannered, good-hearted elder brother type. 

Well, blame his wife for him being relegated to supporting roles. Ekta is the most possessive and clingy Bolly wife ever and she was apparently the big reason he had to quit Kuchh to log Kahenge. 

I knew about KTLK, but I didn't realize it stemmed back even further than that.

@Nims, that's one of my fav songs too.  And young Dino, forever young captured on camera,,πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nlm4

πŸ˜‰https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3713249

Nautanki Tamaasha.

Sultans message to fans.πŸ˜ƒ

:shakes head:πŸ€ͺ

Not even watching it.  
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
AR bids farewell and talks about other shows,maybe they are covering their d---ty acts/A--.🀣

Love u Avinesh,always and forever.😳
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nafs, I told u this coz u have more than 30000 posts to ur credit in less than 3 yrs. And none of them are tfs, lol type. That means u have already given much of ur precious time for the forum. And u still being a student that doesnt look good.(sorry for my rants)
gennyM thumbnail
He looks and sounds like they have put a gun to his head and made him to fulfill his contract with them.Well,too late he's already done the damge to their precious show,people who loved his role are gonna bid adieu to this crap show.
gennyM thumbnail
Guys,as Sultan's sexy sirens,lets comment for AR on that farewell video of Nautankis.😊though I would not like to give them any publicity,they atleast gave us the character Sultan who occupied out hearts and minds for 6 months,😳
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nlm4

He looks and sounds like they have put a gun to his head and made him to fulfill his contract with them.Well,too late he's already done the damge to their precious show,people who loved his role are gonna bid adieu to this crap show.

I can't even bring myself to play that vid, Nims.  Just that still from the youtube vid was enough for me. 🀒  Poor AR, having to deal with this crap.  On another note someone bring it over here so people don't have to go to that thread to read/watch.πŸ₯±

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Here's the direct link, guys.  For those who want to watch.  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_bMdmc8wk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He sounded confident. Love u ma AR. gth nautanki people.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I knew about KTLK, but I didn't realize it stemmed back even further than that.

@Nims, that's one of my fav songs too.  And young Dino, forever young captured on camera,,πŸ˜†

He's been married for a while - he and Ekta got married when quite young. I believe he was already married by the time MPK came along.