Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nlm4

Guys,I hate Nautanki and the Dahi Handa celebrations also in RK mansion,😡not an outdoor shoot.

And by getting Sultan arrested,thay are keeping the options open for him and now it confirms the producer track will be backed by him and madhu will be tortured by RK's maasi or she will become her best friend,replacement for Paddy and Trishna in Madhu's life.

Yet I am not gonna watch this crappy show.😡

F you Nautanki - she's not allowed to have a single thing from her past? Her entire existence belongs to RK and his effed up family now? I guess I should have known when you played that disgusting song in the early episodes - Tere jism pe bas haq hai ik mera!

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Woh Pehli Baar Jab Ham Mile Hathon Mein Haath Jab ham chaleHogaya yeh dil deewana, hota hai pyar kya kisne jaana

My all time favorite song for always.😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Nafs, u need to concentrate more on ur studies. Dont waste much of ur precious time for the forum n these stupid shows. They r not worth it.

Yes I know, that's good advice. 😳
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Screw TOI and TC. I personally want AR to kick ST's fat ass and this show far away from his life. He has been treated in the most vile manner by this PH only to please Dsena's ego. He and his talent have been mercilessly used and the credit was easily given away to someone who hasn't contributed even half of what AR has managed to do in just 6 months. Nothing more than Sultan dieing would please me now. This show and it's cast and crew does not deserve to work with someone as talented and hardworking and down to earth as Avinesh. I want to see this show die a slow and painful death without him.

👏 Absolutely Touche!!!! 
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Sorry to jump in like this. But Monish Bahl was quite dashing and handsome back in the day. Tall, lean, a damn great smile with a great set of teeth...

A shame he was relegated to supporting roles.

Yes he is - it's funny MPK is pretty much the only negative role that Mohnish ever did. In the next Rajshri production HAHK he started playing an archetype that he's stuck to throughout his career - a mild mannered, good-hearted elder brother type. 

Well, blame his wife for him being relegated to supporting roles. Ekta is the most possessive and clingy Bolly wife ever and she was apparently the big reason he had to quit Kuchh to log Kahenge. 

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

F you Nautanki - she's not allowed to have a single thing from her past? Her entire existence belongs to RK and his effed up family now? I guess I should have known when you played that disgusting song in the early episodes - Tere jism pe bas haq hai ik mer

The CV's have made sure Madhu has no Identity of her own,she is just a plaything of RK,no family,no thoughts or feelings of her own,no zeal to do anything by herself,just serve Him24/7 with plate and platterAngryRegressive CV's ,regressive channnel and total MCP's with God complex.
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

The CV's have made sure Madhu has no Identity of her own,she is just a plaything of RK,no family,no thoughts or feelings of her own,no zeal to do anything by herself,just serve Him24/7 with plate and platter😡Regressive CV's ,regressive channnel and total MCP's with God complex.

I agree - I can't believe Prashant Bhatt can say with a straight face that MB is not a typical saas-bahu show - well guess what - it's way, way worse!! 

The typical saas bahu shows like DABH, YRKKH and Saathiya don't see a woman completely losing her identity like this.  This is probably the most regressive PH in the business

@bold - ain't that the truth! 
swati1975us thumbnail
I love Navneet Nishan - one of the most strong, independent women who's been doing television in India for a long time. It would be a pity if she joins MB but I guess actors need to take up assignments - it's their job. 

Poor Navneet - she had acted in Tara, one of the most progressive shows in Indian TV and now she has to join MB's cast. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dil Deewana Bin Sajna Ke Maane Na
Yeh Pagla Hai, Samjhane Se Samjhe Na
Dhak Dhak Bole, It Ut Dole Din Raina
Yeh Pagla Hai, Samjhane Se Samjhe Na...
Duniya Mange Apni Murade Main To Mangu Saajan
Rahe Salaamat Mera Sajna Aur Sajna Ka Aangan
Iske Siva Dil Rab Se Kuch Bhi Chahe Na
Yeh Pagla Hai, Samjhane Se Samjhe Na...

Jee Yeh Chahe Bana Ke Aanchal Tum Ko Lapetu Tan Pe