Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fia21

Screw TOI and TC. I personally want AR to kick ST's fat ass and this show far away from his life. He has been treated in the most vile manner by this PH only to please Dsena's ego. He and his talent have been mercilessly used and the credit was easily given away to someone who hasn't contributed even half of what AR has managed to do in just 6 months. Nothing more than Sultan dieing would please me now. This show and it's cast and crew does not deserve to work with someone as talented and hardworking and down to earth as Avinesh. I want to see this show die a slow and painful death without him.

exactly fia..he needs to think on this...rishbala pankhis doesnt matter to him ok...but he havetothink that   mb ph never done justice with his charecter..on the other hand ..he always helped to bounce in trp...but all the time he recieved   only   hateness...
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think they will bring back Sultan based on the TRP's😊
Originally posted by: nlm4

Nafs,i read in FB,DDians are sure one of them definitely is an E24 reporter.πŸ˜‰See the comments under UTube of the video,someone clearly commented on that.πŸ˜ƒ

yeah   i am also a ddian ...lemme check...who is that person 😲
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

But both r contradicting each other.

But TOI has mentioned about Navneet's entryπŸ˜‰and its a national newspaper whereas TC only speculates based on the daily episodes.Anyways,who cares.😊
Originally posted by: nlm4

I think they will bring back Sultan based on the TRP's😊

if that so..then iwant   avi to kick them ass πŸ˜›
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Something is quite fishy about these nautanki tweets n video. We know lot of internal politics and backstabbing occur in telly world. But coming out with something of this kind in the open. That is quite fishy.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Something is quite fishy about these nautanki tweets n video. We know lot of internal politics and backstabbing occur in telly world. But coming out with something of this kind in the open. That is quite fishy.

It is we discussed it two days ago, at the time Nimmi mentioned I think AR has quit that's why Nautanki is going all out to badmouth the character they created, lets just wait and see what's going to happen over the next few weeks. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to jump in like this. But Monish Bahl was quite dashing and handsome back in the day. Tall, lean, a damn great smile with a great set of teeth...

A shame he was relegated to supporting roles.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But nafs, this is not the first time someone quits a role. They are a production house and are here for business. If they want to badmouth him, better option is to use the media and spread rumors like he is thowing tantrums at set etc and there by keeping their hands clean. But this is really odd.
gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Sorry to jump in like this. But Monish Bahl was quite dashing and handsome back in the day. Tall, lean, a damn great smile with a great set of teeth...

A shame he was relegated to supporting roles.

Liks,did u finish watching MPK,yeah Mohnish Behl is a good looking guy,πŸ˜ƒ