Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#10 *IO* DT Note 108 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Despite my very long post I still left something out...Madhu's never once considered she is in the right place now to help her sister Trishna, If it was me or any of my sisters were married to someone well placed like RK is, we wouldn't hesitate to make things happen for my older sister who wants to make it in films, here we see Madhu do absolutely nothing for Trishna, which again is not how a normal heroine behaves, she is supposed to be good and think of others, her sister has been struggling a long time, she knows how much, and what her sister's dream is, but even when things were better between RK and her, when she would go to the set and sit with him whilst he is shooting before unwedding, when she realised she was in love, she never thought about Trishna and her dream, really selfish heroine.

Nafs all your points are valid.  That is MB is just as selfish as JR. 

She has done nothing for her family and especially her sister.

The disappearance of those characters was another reason the show started to DRAG.

One NUT was NOT  enough they created a CLONE of JR in the female lead.

The show that could have been unique turned out to be BIZARRE !!
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Swati not only Mahabharat... Check this out.. OMG OMG OMGGG... Giraffe's show has none other than the antagonist from Maryada on SP..and THAT look as Kalavati.. OMG... *hyperventilating*
Madhubala WHO???????

Vishwajeet Pradhan is a very talented actor - this would be really interesting to watch! 
Originally posted by Jugliji

Nafs all your points are valid.  That is MB is just as selfish as JR. 

She has done nothing for her family and especially her sister.

The disappearance of those characters was another reason the show started to DRAG.

One NUT was NOT  enough they created a CLONE of JR in the female lead.

The show that could have been unique turned out to be BIZARRE !!

Yes one nut as is mad person, they made Madhu also exactly the same self absorbed. That's not a quality of a heroine of all other serials out there, they care about their family members.

Disappearance of characters because they are only dealing with one track at a time nothing more.

I had predicted initially when they announced AR's entry last year that he would come as a rising star to compete with RK and when he can't take Madhu away from RK he would marry her sister and make her sister famous to compete with Rishbala, these two would have been fighting RK and Madhu because Trishna loved RK before, even Trishna's behaviour after Madhu was coming to the house led me to that conclusion that the hate between the two sisters would keep growing and eventually AR would be introduced would take the sisters career in hand and introduce her in Bollywood him a Superstar as well so parallel leads two couples, because of the competition of the other couple RK would also make his wife an actress and fight it out that way, making Bollywood the main focus in the serial. It could have worked out much better then what they have done.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
Dus bahaane karke legaya dil,legaya dil.

Congo on Thread# 10.Aint the Sexy Sirens fast😳
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

I knew about it when she ignored Padmini's request to NOT marry RK.. If she can ignore her mother like that.. then Trishna is her half sister naa...

Heroine kaun???  MADHUBALA?? HHAHAHA.. ROFL.. πŸ˜†

How exactly will Madhubala "Bharatiya Nari" Kundra become a Bollywood leading actress? This is the woman who literally went into a panic attack when she was made to wear a strapless floor-length gown? How exactly will she do romantic scenes with other male actors? Or is she going to be like Bhagyashree - only film roles with my patidev ji please! 
Originally posted by swati1975us

[

How exactly will Madhubala "Bharatiya Nari" Kundra become a Bollywood leading actress? This is the woman who literally went into a panic attack when she was made to wear a strapless floor-length gown? How exactly will she do romantic scenes with other male actors? Or is she going to be like Bhagyashree - only film roles with my patidev ji please! 
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

But would Madhu ever be able to do a scene like this? Even if obviously shows nothing.  Imagine her bhashans that would come.  And Rishuuu Baba...Oy...how would he react.  He's gonna storm the sets.

I don't know why the timestamp isn't working. But @4:39 on.πŸ˜† But people who know the song/vid would've figured out anyway what I'm talking about.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

She's very strange she wore the black gown later with one strap only, and asked her husband to dance with her on the stage in front of one and all at a bar restaurant but couldn't stand with a similar gown in front of people she worked with day in day out on that film set for weeks. I don't want people to see my back I will cry, but what about all the backless saree blouses and salwar kameez she is wearing everyday. The yellow one she is so fond of wearing most of her back is exposed.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago

Just as I give up on this show many scenes that could be worth watching come up.!!

Imagine JR's  face when a handsome guy makes a move on MB the heroine and he YELLS... PACK UP !!!
And directors throw him off the set. HAHAHA. 
 And YES... ask MB to wear a MINI  SKIRT and do a sexy dance...

Yaar the possibilities are hilarious and would be worth a look on DD and VD fans reactions !!!
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

She's very strange she wore the black gown later with one strap only, and asked her husband to dance with her on the stage in front of one and all at a bar restaurant but couldn't stand with a similar gown in front of people she worked with day in day out on that film set for weeks. I don't want people to see my back I will cry, but what about all the backless saree blouses and salwar kameez she is wearing everyday. The yellow one she is so fond of wearing most of her back is exposed.

In many people's mind, they seem to somehow differentiate when it's a traditional outfit compared to gown/western outfit.

Also, RK's act of removing the shawl made that situation worse because it was a deliberate act to humiliate her.
Originally posted by likarsh

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

But would Madhu ever be able to do a scene like this? Even if obviously shows nothing.  Imagine her bhashans that would come.  And Rishuuu Baba...Oy...how would he react.  He's gonna storm the sets.

I don't know why the timestamp isn't working. But @4:39 on.πŸ˜† But people who know the song/vid would've figured out anyway what I'm talking about.

Liks - I'm at work - can't see the video - please give a mini WUπŸ˜†