Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PavitraRishta-reflection of Culture&Family:Mod note P3 (Page 2)

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
They're called "dramas" for a reason. They're made for entertainment purposes only. PR isn't an educational show on a public education channel. Most of the events in these shows would not happen and if they did they would have been resolved long before they got to the point they did in this show in real life.

These shows are not a reflection of Indian culture or values. Please do not make such a generalization.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilRashmi31diana72JShivPancham101.Peeves.aathyaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

onirfans Goldie
onirfans
onirfans

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialcraze

I never had a problem with Arjun-Purvi marriage, but there is no way I can support their wedding given  the situation. I understand Arvi is a popular couple with lots of fans and the couple have really good chemistry. Their romance makes TRPs go off the top. But if the CVs had all along planned to unite the couple they should have never showed Arjun-Ovi marriage, Ovi pregnant and having a still born. I don't think any parents would happily get their daughter married to their other daughter's ex husband whatever the history is. The most sickening is the fact that both sisters were pregnant with the same guys child. And the sister whose child survived got the man at the end and the family whole heartedly supported them. With high TRPs I believe Indian audience not only accepted the storyline, they are enjoying every bit of it and would probably do the same within their families. I am not Indian and I got to know about Indian culture only through movies and serials. If Pavitra Rishta is what Indian Culture is
about then I am very happy that I was not raised with Indian cultural values.

i understand what u think but reel and real life is  totally different  ,  real life is real where u will faced practical situation and reel life is  totally imagine world which is first place related to real life but not at all. I can understand u want to tell  in a story cv should show a moral thing because every one in modern life fallow the reel life , so it make a impact in our daily life also. C V should  respect indian culture and  society where marriage is pabitra rista and  believe fallowed for  life long ,  they broke arovi marriage which is completely deal but when  they broke punir marriage', so many people also feel bad because here a compatible and may be in future it would be success marriage punir  but  they also broke it for purvi's past life.

But in my opnion   u should not fallow  the story but u should learn  from the story...

dear serial creze here a lesson for  young generation and also for parents who did like ovi , arjun and purvi , they also suffered like them, ovi who got a depression and lost her child  , she sell her parents and buy husband but for this reason she never be able to grow her image  or love from her husband and arjun never happy with his married life because he also did wrong at first promise a girl to marry her and with out proper boke up he promise to purvi and broke his engagedment from ovi  and when his best friend in a deep depression he enjoyed his life with purvi  and finally agree to entry a force relationship , result is he did not find peace in his life. And about purvi who had a wrong step before marriage  and  force to arjun marry ovi result is always blame and humilated infront of society but she did it for parents and she feel her parent is her god , so for a good activity she got a diamond man onir in her bad situation and who fight for her , if u strong in ur action and  and u  could some thing for others happiness definately some how  others also will do for u...and lastly in onir action and in his situation , he gave moral massage to all how u should be when u are in love and what ur duty for  others  and  what is pure love if ur love is pure then u never be selfish , he did not wrong by marry purvi, he did not a third person but a baby future he gave his all happiness and for wife happiness  and for his selfless love and golden behaviour how he is able to patch up in between two sister and  how he is able to fixed all family 's happiness , he suffered  a lot but he never be selfish and never harm to any one, so for this when he lost his licence and his own people hate him but from outside i mean from far away canda people helped him and he got his licence . so ur good work never be destory , in proper time u will get ur result of good work,, if u have hope and never loss ur good activity...

so forget what they show but  remember what u learn in this show...

what u want to learn its depend on ur  thought 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31diana72soniiyaacs-07.Peeves.pallavi25ashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
your Title itself is incorrect
Pavitra rishta or anyother Indian shows are NOT a reflection of Indian Culture..
Pacitra Rishta is a Fictional show..made for purely entertainment purpose..Why are u even relating Indian cultures with Pavitra Rishta?
I take offence at the last sentence of your post..I am proud to be an Indian..!!

Rashmi31diana72soniiyaaJShivPancham101aathya.Peeves.Huma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
What the actually eff is wrong with you guys? I am not indian nor am I aware of its culture but is this how low you guys stoop? disgracing a culture just because a couple you don't like is getting married? shame on you seriouslyDead

Rashmi31diana72soniiyaaJShivaathya.Peeves.Huma-AnAvidReaderpeachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

I'm agree with u TM...m indian...n i hv strong objection against lyk dis show...bcs dey started show under Indian culture name...n den parted away very rudely...if dey want to jst entertainment...so dey hv no right to use indian culture n values...why dey using...Indian marriage institute...Sanskaar...bhalaaiii...sacrifice...pure love...husband-wiife, mother-daughter, mother-son, father-daughter, father-son, bro-sis, pure freindship ect ect...relation which related indian culture n values...

yes m proud to be indian...bt wen pavitra rishta lyk other show which use indian culture n values...potraying Indian culture n values wrongly...dey create huge humilation for indians...m feel very bad n agree on dem...dey no ri8 to call dem indian show...dey prove dat show jst good for nothing...dey create misunderstanding btw Indian-non Indian...

i agree with ur each n every point of view...bt kinda feel bad wen i read lyk dis post of non-Indian ...what non-Indian feel n understand abt India n Indian culture / Indian golden values...n dey stated jst lyk u stated...u r very happy to not raise u with indian values...its really shamefull n big humilation for India n each n every Indians bcs of jst pathetic n disgusted show lyk pavitra rishta n other tv show which telecast under indian culture n values...

What are you like? its just a fictional show honey no one takes it seriously and I'm damn sure its not humiliating either, your saying all this because you don't like Arjun Purvi, good godLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31soniiyaaJShiv.Peeves.aathyaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Well its totally wrong to judge Indian culture on the base of a show. And what is so serious in this? Its not like only Pavitra Rishta only show showing multiple marriages.

I don't remember how many times Prerna and anurag got married with different people in kasauti, But it doesnt mean Indian People follow them. I guess in Kyuki and Kahaani both husband raped his own wife doesn't mean all Indian husbands r following them. There was a Show Dill Mill Gayye where more than patient doctors were giving importance to romace that doesnt mean all Indian doctors r throwing patient in one corner and focusing on romance only.

Ovi and Purvi r not real sisters but i remember in Kasamh se 2 real sisters were pregnant with child of same man so does it mean all Indian sisters r made behind one guy? 

Not only pavitra rishta but any show not reflecting Indian culture.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31diana72JShivPancham101.Peeves.aathyaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
im seriously shocked just coz u dont lyk arvi u blaming indian culture disgusting man get a life!! Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31JShivaathya.Peeves.peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

sakshikapoor Newbie
sakshikapoor
sakshikapoor

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
we love uuu arjun purvi
arvi rocksss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Peeves.relentless.ashfaque2012

Go to top