India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Positivity and Humility

stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Of all the participants who do you think is the most down to Earth and humble?

Siddharth is the one who scores highest for me. We have seen him take most harsh criticism with a smile and positive outlook. Thank him for not crying out aloud about his 'other' shows. He never seemed to mind all the jokes Manish and Kapil made about his scores. I liked the fact that inspite of knwing that he is he weakest link, he never gave any excuses. He appears o be anice person.Smile

Next would Lauren. This girl is sabka baap when it comes to dance but she never has an attitude while receiving scores or otherwise. Very positive and always happy.
We know some people who are either OTT(sana) during non-dancing minutes or dramaebaaz (ST, DD) while getting low scores.

kVB also fo ussed more on performing than blah blah. Thats how it should be. Take all the critisim in your stride and strike back next week wih double dhamaka.

Had shaan not went overboard in last 2 weeks, he would have been on my list too but i did nt like his emotional atyachar of giving up, missing music and then the tweets.
Same goes for mukti who is always keen in providing extra bytes after her scores. DD defintely needs to work on sportmanship along with perfecting her dance skills.

I am not including people who got eliminated early in the game since we dint get to see them much.

but Shweta tiwari managed to catch my attention with extra long dialog delivery in very few episodes she was onLOL.

Edited by stardust2011 - 19 August 2013 at 8:24am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizakirti0712yashyeshataani_20pabitra.Arpi17Diva-In-ArmorChit15WANDERLUSTcs-07bips--Sarunholic--Aashima.harpkaurtehzeeb25HashiBooxPalkixdivine_ramHemaG

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. Siddharth, KVB and Lauren spoke what was needed and no drama on the stage nor offscreen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizataani_20charmz517--Sarunholic--Akankshaa.xPalkix

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Sid was really chilled out. He was the butt of all of the jokes, and some of them were really aweful. In fact i thought that in the last few weeks, Manish's jokes actually became cruel. He made sid sound like a male bimbo. So kudos to him for smiling sportingly throughout. And he never gave excuses abt being a non dancer, or doing 2 shows. Just came, danced, smiled and went back

Lauren too seems really happy to be on jhalak.

The rest, whenever they go ott, i just switch the channel

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizastardust2011taani_20cs-07Aashima.Star_girl

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
u r rite...

sid was first...

and lauren second...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ya absolutely Siddharth will top my list too.. he is a very genuine individual.. no ott dramas or faltu ka nautanki for him.. really love his personality.. very humble and down to earth..takes every criticism wid a smile and even his departing speech ws very touching.. kudos to him for being wat he is and resorting to sm drama for votes.. even in his elimination he ws very graceful..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Very nice post .. and I think I agree with you ..For once  According to the topic I thought lauren is no 1 ..But then again after reading your comments for sid and the amount of critisism he got and the way hots and WC bully him . He is No 1 ... As he took everything sportingly ..So he is my no 1 too 

next obviously lauren for being so humble after delivering so many awe performances and the positivity she is spreading ..

Then yea KVB  I Guess .

And Shan couldnt bear the low scores and he was out from the list .. and Mukti is like Shweta .. or no .. not like shweta but she cant keep quiet till judges finish their rant LOLLOLLOL

and if you ask me who is the most humble choreographer Embarrassed undoubtedly Tushar ..he is way too humble ..and not an attention seeker 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20stardust2011Diva-In-ArmorWANDERLUST--Sarunholic--Aashima.Star_girlxPalkix

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@TM agree with you.
 Siddharth is the most humble & down to earth...despite of all the criticism, unnecessary leg pulling & repetitive jokes...he never replied back...he took it sportingly...hats off to himStar
Next is off-course lauren...this girl is an excellent dancer but extremely positive & encouraging.Star
 @HashiBoo agree with you too...tushar is the most humble choreo..with great talent.Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20stardust2011HashiBoo

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
agree TM Star

Edited by dazzlingflora - 19 August 2013 at 2:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index