chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Wowww!!! A Doctor Who FC! 
SUPER :D
I just love love love Doc. Who! Heart
I haven't watch the whole series though :|
I've seen the season having the ninth doc . And the first season the tenth doc ( I haven't yet watched the epi where Rose dies. Just couldn't bring myself to watch it :'( 

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 04 November 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I am loving Doctor Who Series 8 currently! I am excited for Death in Heaven! Seems like a great episode. I do hope that Clara does not leave. I hope that Jenna Coleman stays in Doctor Who for longer :( There was rumours the christmas special after series 8 would be her last episode :(
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Periodically, I watch all of the old Doctor Who episodes and finish them and sigh like a grieving old lady when I remember what it used to be, then I cry about David Tennant and all the beautiful stories that were there at the time, then I watch Matt Smith and remember his hair (r.i.p matt smith's hair.) and I watch some classics and man, it's just like a memory of a thing now, like everything is there but it's not.
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
FAYE!

I feel like ever since Doctor Who ended - I hardly watch TV on live time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ZAHARA.
Dude, I was literally going to scrap you just now. I'm not even kidding. Stern Smile

how've you been? can be a question for the scraps. LOL

But yeah, it's not the same anymore. I know I sound whiny, but everything is so different and I don't know if it's in the good way, it was wonderful back then.

I kind of catch up with everything online, unless it's things like HTGAWM, which I kind of watch obsessively. LOL

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

ZAHARA.
Dude, I was literally going to scrap you just now. I'm not even kidding. Stern Smile

how've you been? can be a question for the scraps. LOL

But yeah, it's not the same anymore. I know I sound whiny, but everything is so different and I don't know if it's in the good way, it was wonderful back then.

I kind of catch up with everything online, unless it's things like HTGAWM, which I kind of watch obsessively. LOL

Ahaha, Hi! :P

I've been good - not really, mums gone on holiday with my sisters so me and dad and brother are at home. Majority of the time it's just me alone. I hate it so much! :( 

AHHH. I sort of like it but also hate it. I mean, I like Peter Capaldi as an actor but I feel the plot is going nowhere. I miss the old days only because the plot was SO good.

I hardly watch anything English anymore. (I had to going what HTGAWM was lol) --- =p

ohsehun.

Go to top