Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Doctor Who FC#1 (Page 5)

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ClaraOswald.

Nope I'm from the U.K ,how about yourself?
I deftinely agree , Clara is the boss , I think with Clara , she flirts with the Doctor ,but is not in love with the doctor. As opposed to Rose or Martha was, who loved the doctor.  Tbh I don't think we will deal with the Clara -memory erase story anymore  we might just a little bit but ,with the upcoming 50th anniversary episode , I think the show will be more focused on the eleventh doctor and the build up to him leaving.

I love the Ponds , but my brother doesn't like them though as well LOL

I'm from India. Embarrassed

I hope there's memory no erasing thing. :|| That would suck, big time. Sleepy I like Ponds but okay, I like everyone as much as her. LOL It's only Clara/ Eleven I really LOVE. ;P

You know we should have episodic discussion kind of thing, maybe? Ermm I hope Aishu joins us soon. 

Edited by city-musings - 26 August 2013 at 10:53am

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by city-musings

Nope I'm from the U.K ,how about yourself?
I deftinely agree , Clara is the boss , I think with Clara , she flirts with the Doctor ,but is not in love with the doctor. As opposed to Rose or Martha was, who loved the doctor.  Tbh I don't think we will deal with the Clara -memory erase story anymore  we might just a little bit but ,with the upcoming 50th anniversary episode , I think the show will be more focused on the eleventh doctor and the build up to him leaving.

I love the Ponds , but my brother doesn't like them though as well LOL

I'm from India. Embarrassed

I hope there's memory no erasing thing. :|| That would suck, big time. Sleepy I like Ponds but okay, I like everyone as much as her. LOL It's only Clara/ Eleven I really LOVE. ;P

You know we should have episodic discussion kind of thing, maybe? Ermm I hope Aishu joins us soon. 

I hope Aishu does join us soon , however she is probably busy . Do you prefer Russell T Davies era  of DW or Steven Moffats era ? I kinda like both , but overall I would say Davies era is better. I wasn't keen on series 6 I would say that is the weakest so far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The differences between Steven Moffats DOCTOR WHO and Russell T. Davies DOCTOR WHO became more glaring with every episode that airs, and after the finale THE WEDDING Of RIVER SONG I feel that the shows became so different as to be unrecognizable from one another.

In fact, Id wager if you had someone unaccustomed sit down and watch Series 2 and chase it with Series 6 theyd tell you that it was two different shows. LOL

Long story short but final no mater how much I try and no matter how much I respect what Steven Moffat has tried to do with DOCTOR WHO, the current incarnation of the show isnt even really a shadow of the one I fell so in love with in 2005. 

TimenTIMEagain

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

ClaraOswald.

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by city-musings

The differences between Steven Moffats DOCTOR WHO and Russell T. Davies DOCTOR WHO became more glaring with every episode that airs, and after the finale THE WEDDING Of RIVER SONG I feel that the shows became so different as to be unrecognizable from one another.
In fact, Id wager if you had someone unaccustomed sit down and watch Series 2 and chase it with Series 6 theyd tell you that it was two different shows. LOL

Long story short but final no mater how much I try and no matter how much I respect what Steven Moffat has tried to do with DOCTOR WHO, the current incarnation of the show isnt even really a shadow of the one I fell so in love with in 2005. 

I love RTD series more and is better overall , however I love some of Steven Moffatts episodes, I thought series 5 was good ,  and it is one of my favourite series however series 6 was just too complicated  and my least favourite and it times boring.    I do know what you mean series 2 was straightforward had a nice flow to it ,whereas series 6 was just higgdely-piggedly Wacko
I think series 7 however is a lot better than series 6. I think it's like when there are new producers , everybody has their own take on what the show should be.

P.S I love the new gifs you have posted Smith and Coleman , have you seen the DW Proms yet ?

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

CoffeeandInk

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I love RTD series more and is better overall , however I love some of Steven Moffatts episodes, I thought series 5 was good ,  and it is one of my favourite series however series 6 was just too complicated  and my least favourite and it times boring.    I do know what you mean series 2 was straightforward had a nice flow to it ,whereas series 6 was just higgdely-piggedly Wacko
I think series 7 however is a lot better than series 6. I think it's like when there are new producers , everybody has their own take on what the show should be.

P.S I love the new gifs you have posted Smith and Coleman , have you seen the DW Proms yet ?

I think Series6 was my least favorite out of everything I watched of Doctor- Classic or New, 

Nahi, I saw some Smith Coleman vids on YT but didn't see the whole thing. You saw? 
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
AH, I'm glad I found this!
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!
Heart

Go to top