Celebrity Fan Clubs

Doctor Who FC#1 - Page 4

theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ClaraOswald.

Nope I'm from the U.K ,how about yourself?
I deftinely agree , Clara is the boss , I think with Clara , she flirts with the Doctor ,but is not in love with the doctor. As opposed to Rose or Martha was, who loved the doctor.  Tbh I don't think we will deal with the Clara -memory erase story anymore  we might just a little bit but ,with the upcoming 50th anniversary episode , I think the show will be more focused on the eleventh doctor and the build up to him leaving.

I love the Ponds , but my brother doesn't like them though as well 😆

I'm from India. 😳

I hope there's memory no erasing thing. :|| That would suck, big time. 🥱 I like Ponds but okay, I like everyone as much as her. 😆 It's only Clara/ Eleven I really LOVE. ;P

You know we should have episodic discussion kind of thing, maybe? 🤔 I hope Aishu joins us soon. 
Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: city-musings

I'm from India. 😳

I hope there's memory no erasing thing. :|| That would suck, big time. 🥱 I like Ponds but okay, I like everyone as much as her. 😆 It's only Clara/ Eleven I really LOVE. ;P

You know we should have episodic discussion kind of thing, maybe? 🤔 I hope Aishu joins us soon. 

I hope Aishu does join us soon , however she is probably busy . Do you prefer Russell T Davies era  of DW or Steven Moffats era ? I kinda like both , but overall I would say Davies era is better. I wasn't keen on series 6 I would say that is the weakest so far.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
The differences between Steven Moffats DOCTOR WHO and Russell T. Davies DOCTOR WHO became more glaring with every episode that airs, and after the finale THE WEDDING Of RIVER SONG I feel that the shows became so different as to be unrecognizable from one another.

In fact, Id wager if you had someone unaccustomed sit down and watch Series 2 and chase it with Series 6 theyd tell you that it was two different shows. 😆

Long story short but final no mater how much I try and no matter how much I respect what Steven Moffat has tried to do with DOCTOR WHO, the current incarnation of the show isnt even really a shadow of the one I fell so in love with in 2005. 
theloupgaroux thumbnail
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: city-musings

The differences between Steven Moffats DOCTOR WHO and Russell T. Davies DOCTOR WHO became more glaring with every episode that airs, and after the finale THE WEDDING Of RIVER SONG I feel that the shows became so different as to be unrecognizable from one another.

In fact, Id wager if you had someone unaccustomed sit down and watch Series 2 and chase it with Series 6 theyd tell you that it was two different shows. 😆

Long story short but final no mater how much I try and no matter how much I respect what Steven Moffat has tried to do with DOCTOR WHO, the current incarnation of the show isnt even really a shadow of the one I fell so in love with in 2005. 

I love RTD series more and is better overall , however I love some of Steven Moffatts episodes, I thought series 5 was good ,  and it is one of my favourite series however series 6 was just too complicated  and my least favourite and it times boring.    I do know what you mean series 2 was straightforward had a nice flow to it ,whereas series 6 was just higgdely-piggedly
I think series 7 however is a lot better than series 6. I think it's like when there are new producers , everybody has their own take on what the show should be.

P.S I love the new gifs you have posted Smith and Coleman , have you seen the DW Proms yet ?

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6qENWh2jQ[/YOUTUBE]
theloupgaroux thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ClaraOswald.

I love RTD series more and is better overall , however I love some of Steven Moffatts episodes, I thought series 5 was good ,  and it is one of my favourite series however series 6 was just too complicated  and my least favourite and it times boring.    I do know what you mean series 2 was straightforward had a nice flow to it ,whereas series 6 was just higgdely-piggedly
I think series 7 however is a lot better than series 6. I think it's like when there are new producers , everybody has their own take on what the show should be.

P.S I love the new gifs you have posted Smith and Coleman , have you seen the DW Proms yet ?

I think Series6 was my least favorite out of everything I watched of Doctor- Classic or New, 

Nahi, I saw some Smith Coleman vids on YT but didn't see the whole thing. You saw? 
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AH, I'm glad I found this!
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!
❤️
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. Did I JUST come across this?!?!?!

I'm a hardcore Whovian! Have to say Tennant is my doctor! <3

Will miss Matt though! :(