bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i hope with this
expecting 
1. him to return to TV should stop ( no that i was waiting)LOL
2. no sarun chanting  ,  somebody paste this in TeamSarun home page Evil Smile
3. bashing gul and sp , the guy read script in nov wow that one reality hit i hope his fans will get hit by  Dead
4. mamr was not mentioned which first look is expected by sep ROFL
again i seriously want to see the cause of the ipk debacle. may be someday i get a chance to bash Tongue

i so wish the guy was more open about his movie offers and reading script (no that i had a doubt that he was reading script in nov ) so that people had  not read his eyes and ears and hairs Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKky.chandratrenebuna

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Barun is very much like ASR... He started to work hard at an early age... He is adventurous... He reached this position only with his hardwork... All are not so lucky to get this kind of love...

I am love with his attitude & amazing qualities... I am so proud to say that I love him... He has spread his positivity in me... Even if something goes wrong too, he is confident of making everything right... He can... He will set things right...

This is the best interview of barun so far... He will definitely make his fans proud... And he loves his wife a lot... He is crazy of only one girl that is his wife :)

tfs dr :)

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 19 August 2013 at 1:20am

metaphor4Sarun_wahifanOmoraboti

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)
odo.mo99 Newbie
odo.mo99
odo.mo99

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Again with respect to my post what I found strange was he mentioned he read the 22 yard script in Nov'12 and we were again fools to think that he will be back and all the halla bol etc.

I feel very pity for TS when  they met him so many times they should have got it clarified with him with regards to their mission and motive etc.Thye have wasted so much of their time and they have so many likes in FB and so many followers .TB does not have even 1/10 of their likes in FB and their mission is simple just follow Barun appreciate him alone and nothing else.End of the day TS efforts and their followers should be made to look like a bunch of jokers that was my motive to write this message

I think its time to stop all this and leave th IPK-2 to also continue as the channels wishes when he is not going to be back what is the point in spamming and turning against the channel bashing the new  replacements etc .

Barun you should not have given hopes in UK Noreen Khan's IV that you would be back in few months time if you had changed plans you should tell in all you IV whne people ask on your TV plans that u are not going to be back anymore on TV pls look at TS they are putting in so much of efforts man... U are doing well in Films and u are happy and continue to do so .By keeping quite stars like Avinasg sachdev SP are all getting bashed for no reason.If you make it clear to TS I think it will make a lot of difference as they have many many followers following them in this mission of SARUN!

MeeraHKgursikh_simranbikerider

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
tfs
but sad that barun is not returning to tvCry and almost i had an attack from reading the line leaving the countryDisapprove...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@ocbc Barun has constantly sd he finds tvs hrs too much, he was exhausted, brain dead etc... Now I do not think he encouraged team sarun to do this spamming and calling... So Ts Shud hv listened to his ivs and his prs response saying no to tv for sometime... Yes he has once again repeated what he has sd earlier abt working on tv...
So for now I don't think he is gng to come on tv for quite a while..
I wish team sarun respects this and had respected his stance all along instead of encouraging the spamming and calling for Sarun. The other day the aaj tak correspondent also said that sarun is not gng to happen in a long time becoz both Barun and Sanaya hv moved on and are happy in their space now

@ocbc Barun has constantly sd he finds tvs hrs too much, he was exhausted, brain dead etc... Now I do not think he encouraged team sarun to do this spamming and calling... So Ts Shud hv listened to his ivs and his prs response saying no to tv for sometime... Yes he has once again repeated what he has sd earlier abt working on tv...
So for now I don't think he is gng to come on tv for quite a while..
I wish team sarun respects this and had respected his stance all along instead of encouraging the spamming and calling for Sarun. The other day the aaj tak correspondent also said that sarun is not gng to happen in a long time becoz both Barun and Sanaya hv moved on and are happy in their space now[/QUOTE]

Bang on dear..loved ur comment dear...ya even i felt there is no point in spaming sp site or calling sp for new show with sarun..amit tyagi aaj tak reporter clearly said no chance of sarun coming back in near future..both have moved on...lets see after some time what fate has..bs is not comfy with tv..and its working hrs..no i see no chance of him coming baclk to yv..for some time...

ashw99DarkDesire12Omoraboti

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by odo.mo99

Again with respect to my post what I found strange was he mentioned he read the 22 yard script in Nov'12 and we were again fools to think that he will be back and all the halla bol etc.

I feel very pity for TS when  they met him so many times they should have got it clarified with him with regards to their mission and motive etc.Thye have wasted so much of their time and they have so many likes in FB and so many followers .TB does not have even 1/10 of their likes in FB and their mission is simple just follow Barun appreciate him alone and nothing else.End of the day TS efforts and their followers should be made to look like a bunch of jokers that was my motive to write this message

I think its time to stop all this and leave th IPK-2 to also continue as the channels wishes when he is not going to be back what is the point in spamming and turning against the channel bashing the new  replacements etc .

Barun you should not have given hopes in UK Noreen Khan's IV that you would be back in few months time if you had changed plans you should tell in all you IV whne people ask on your TV plans that u are not going to be back anymore on TV pls look at TS they are putting in so much of efforts man... U are doing well in Films and u are happy and continue to do so .By keeping quite stars like Avinasg sachdev SP are all getting bashed for no reason.If you make it clear to TS I think it will make a lot of difference as they have many many followers following them in this mission of SARUN!

Agree with every word of urs dear...ClapClap
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by ocbc

I think Barun owes a lot to his Fandom and its good that he has clarified thru this IV on his intentions to not  Return to TV.I hope TS have read this and have understood that all their efforts and HW that they are putting in to bring his back and infact SARUN together back is all invain and their efforts are all worthless.Infact TS has a great following to serve this cause and all the SARUN fans are working hard for this hope they get Barun to clarify on this Face to face and hope they stop on this mission instead of wasting their efforts .Barun If u are reading my message do clarify to TS on this as u are in touch with them I believe and u have infact met them a couple of time .It becomes your responsibility man and they are fighting and spending hours together daily bringing news about you and spreading the message that they want SARUN to back on screen etc.

TS you are doing a great job I think its time for you to stop the mission immediately and do not waste further time on this.Let Barun do what he really likes .He has even said that had there been no offers he was to re-locate somewhere and even thought of becoming a Grocery vendor.That's a news to all we fans who are like cartoons waiting and thinking he will come back to TV as SARUN together.Even in Noreen Khans vedio IV I remember he said he will come back after few months.I can't understand which one is correct message to fans NK iv message that he would come back soon or this IV that TV is taxing and cant think to be a lead.Barun should make his intentions clear so that fans do not waste their efforts in this .Its truly his responsibility.Its not enough you enjoy the FANDOM pls respect the FANDOM.How many people are calling/spamming/joing the petition etc respect them man...This IV will open our eyes wide I guess.

Team Sarun I really pity you and you have managed to get that many followers and Likes on FB that no one can Imagine .You did a wonderful job and made your message to fans and mission very clear to all.You were supporting one and all IPK Team as such and SARUN mainly .Your team name and your message and mission was great and your efforts were tremendous.I am sure you are hurt with the message that Barun has given in the IV and as a follower if I am hurt I can understand how hurt you would have been .But many of the IV which are posted in appers or books are cooked up and I really cant trust until we hear it from him like how we heard him in NK IV during theyr visit to UK.Hope we get something like this and we know how to move forward.For now your mission has no end I guess.Please get in touch with Barun so that your precious time is not wasted in this.If you could even reply to this message I would be happy.This is not to bash anyone this is to show each and every fan that what ever we work for together should be fruitful .I am equally a fan of Barun and have no grudges but I am a bit moved after this IV.By the way this IV is not posted in TS facebook yet?

God bless
Ameen ...right buddy ...Barun has cleared long back he is not returning to tv ...but only this team and certain people misguided people on mass level ...nt only abt ipk2 they misgudide and spread rumour abt his personal life also ...m happy many people who has misguided by certain team and people now turning to reality ...oh this interview clear many things ...

after this i knw Barun is going to loose many fans ...but who cares ...as he said he wil crave on his path ...so he will do ..infanct  its gud to has less fans but loyal who support him without ipk2 condition rather huge frenzy conditional fans ...

its again situation him for to win or loss or for fans to support or leave ...its upto fans but he has cleared his goals ...

Team Sarun I really pity you and you have managed to get that many followers and Likes on FB that no one can Imagine .You did a wonderful job and made your message to fans and mission very clear to all.You were supporting one and all IPK Team as such and SARUN mainly .Your team name and your message and mission was great and your efforts were tremendous.I am sure you are hurt with the message that Barun has given in the IV and as a follower if I am hurt I can understand how hurt you would have been .But many of the IV which are posted in appers or books are cooked up and I really cant trust until we hear it from him like how we heard him in NK IV during theyr visit to UK.Hope we get something like this and we know how to move forward.For now your mission has no end I guess.Please get in touch with Barun so that your precious time is not wasted in this.If you could even reply to this message I would be happy.This is not to bash anyone this is to show each and every fan that what ever we work for together should be fruitful .I am equally a fan of Barun and have no grudges but I am a bit moved after this IV.By the way this IV is not posted in TS facebook yet?

Bang on comment dear..i guess bade bade shahron mrin choti choti galtyan hoti rehtii hain...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ky.chandratre

Go to top