VYGA89
VYGA89

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Tfs..

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
very good IV.. tfs..love him alwaysHeart bt after reading dis IV I hv lost all my hopes to see Sarun together.CryBroken Heart.. bt still i will wait nd pray for dis

Edited by prim123 - 19 August 2013 at 12:32am
ocbc Newbie
ocbc
ocbc

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I think Barun owes a lot to his Fandom and its good that he has clarified thru this IV on his intentions to not  Return to TV.I hope TS have read this and have understood that all their efforts and HW that they are putting in to bring his back and infact SARUN together back is all invain and their efforts are all worthless.Infact TS has a great following to serve this cause and all the SARUN fans are working hard for this hope they get Barun to clarify on this Face to face and hope they stop on this mission instead of wasting their efforts .Barun If u are reading my message do clarify to TS on this as u are in touch with them I believe and u have infact met them a couple of time .It becomes your responsibility man and they are fighting and spending hours together daily bringing news about you and spreading the message that they want SARUN to back on screen etc.

TS you are doing a great job I think its time for you to stop the mission immediately and do not waste further time on this.Let Barun do what he really likes .He has even said that had there been no offers he was to re-locate somewhere and even thought of becoming a Grocery vendor.That's a news to all we fans who are like cartoons waiting and thinking he will come back to TV as SARUN together.Even in Noreen Khans vedio IV I remember he said he will come back after few months.I can't understand which one is correct message to fans NK iv message that he would come back soon or this IV that TV is taxing and cant think to be a lead.Barun should make his intentions clear so that fans do not waste their efforts in this .Its truly his responsibility.Its not enough you enjoy the FANDOM pls respect the FANDOM.How many people are calling/spamming/joing the petition etc respect them man...This IV will open our eyes wide I guess.

Team Sarun I really pity you and you have managed to get that many followers and Likes on FB that no one can Imagine .You did a wonderful job and made your message to fans and mission very clear to all.You were supporting one and all IPK Team as such and SARUN mainly .Your team name and your message and mission was great and your efforts were tremendous.I am sure you are hurt with the message that Barun has given in the IV and as a follower if I am hurt I can understand how hurt you would have been .But many of the IV which are posted in appers or books are cooked up and I really cant trust until we hear it from him like how we heard him in NK IV during theyr visit to UK.Hope we get something like this and we know how to move forward.For now your mission has no end I guess.Please get in touch with Barun so that your precious time is not wasted in this.If you could even reply to this message I would be happy.This is not to bash anyone this is to show each and every fan that what ever we work for together should be fruitful .I am equally a fan of Barun and have no grudges but I am a bit moved after this IV.By the way this IV is not posted in TS facebook yet?

God bless

Edited by ocbc - 19 August 2013 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simranPrim_123DarkDesire12

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
TFS
ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@obc..i agree on some parts ..
Sarun chant shud be stopped now..
Lets them do their work..individualy..
Lets not stereotype barun and sanaya wid each other..
Hopin Team sarun reads dis..
Nd kindly remain as fangrup nly not exercising much into Sarun

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4MeeraHKDarkDesire12angrybreadverisimilitudeOmoraboti.MyriadOfHues..shinchan.

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@ocbc Barun has constantly sd he finds tvs hrs too much, he was exhausted, brain dead etc... Now I do not think he encouraged team sarun to do this spamming and calling... So Ts Shud hv listened to his ivs and his prs response saying no to tv for sometime... Yes he has once again repeated what he has sd earlier abt working on tv...
So for now I don't think he is gng to come on tv for quite a while..
I wish team sarun respects this and had respected his stance all along instead of encouraging the spamming and calling for Sarun. The other day the aaj tak correspondent also said that sarun is not gng to happen in a long time becoz both Barun and Sanaya hv moved on and are happy in their space now

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

odo.mo99metaphor4serendipity235MeeraHKcoolnisha_fun87archie_79DarkDesire12angrybreadverisimilitudeOmoraboti.MyriadOfHues..shinchan.

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ocbc

I think Barun owes a lot to his Fandom and its good that he has clarified thru this IV on his intentions to not  Return to TV.I hope TS have read this and have understood that all their efforts and HW that they are putting in to bring his back and infact SARUN together back is all invain and their efforts are all worthless.Infact TS has a great following to serve this cause and all the SARUN fans are working hard for this hope they get Barun to clarify on this Face to face and hope they stop on this mission instead of wasting their efforts .Barun If u are reading my message do clarify to TS on this as u are in touch with them I believe and u have infact met them a couple of time .It becomes your responsibility man and they are fighting and spending hours together daily bringing news about you and spreading the message that they want SARUN to back on screen etc.

TS you are doing a great job I think its time for you to stop the mission immediately and do not waste further time on this.Let Barun do what he really likes .He has even said that had there been no offers he was to re-locate somewhere and even thought of becoming a Grocery vendor.That's a news to all we fans who are like cartoons waiting and thinking he will come back to TV as SARUN together.Even in Noreen Khans vedio IV I remember he said he will come back after few months.I can't understand which one is correct message to fans NK iv message that he would come back soon or this IV that TV is taxing and cant think to be a lead.Barun should make his intentions clear so that fans do not waste their efforts in this .Its truly his responsibility.Its not enough you enjoy the FANDOM pls respect the FANDOM.How many people are calling/spamming/joing the petition etc respect them man...This IV will open our eyes wide I guess.

Team Sarun I really pity you and you have managed to get that many followers and Likes on FB that no one can Imagine .You did a wonderful job and made your message to fans and mission very clear to all.You were supporting one and all IPK Team as such and SARUN mainly .Your team name and your message and mission was great and your efforts were tremendous.I am sure you are hurt with the message that Barun has given in the IV and as a follower if I am hurt I can understand how hurt you would have been .But many of the IV which are posted in appers or books are cooked up and I really cant trust until we hear it from him like how we heard him in NK IV during theyr visit to UK.Hope we get something like this and we know how to move forward.For now your mission has no end I guess.Please get in touch with Barun so that your precious time is not wasted in this.If you could even reply to this message I would be happy.This is not to bash anyone this is to show each and every fan that what ever we work for together should be fruitful .I am equally a fan of Barun and have no grudges but I am a bit moved after this IV.By the way this IV is not posted in TS facebook yet?

God bless
Ameen ...right buddy ...Barun has cleared long back he is not returning to tv ...but only this team and certain people misguided people on mass level ...nt only abt ipk2 they misgudide and spread rumour abt his personal life also ...m happy many people who has misguided by certain team and people now turning to reality ...oh this interview clear many things ...

after this i knw Barun is going to loose many fans ...but who cares ...as he said he wil crave on his path ...so he will do ..infanct  its gud to has less fans but loyal who support him without ipk2 condition rather huge frenzy conditional fans ...

its again situation him for to win or loss or for fans to support or leave ...its upto fans but he has cleared his goals ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4MeeraHKArshidiehardfanarchie_79verisimilitudeMastMalang.shinchan.

Sarun_wahifan Senior Member
Sarun_wahifan
Sarun_wahifan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I seriously hope n pray that he does good in films!!
Otherwise people will just get a chance to bash him!!

Edited by kriya_fan - 19 August 2013 at 1:24am

Go to top