Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NEW INTERVIEW+NEW PIC (Page 13)

ishq30 IF-Rockerz
ishq30
ishq30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

But I guess that's what makes SRK SRK and barun... Never mind.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

true 22 yards looks good to me too.. 
and about nobody to somebody i feel hez very much happy to be a nobody !!
thats y he was all set to leave the show and go to a diff country !! 
and come on don compare SRK with barun!!
Srk is the king and barun is still a nobody in BW industry !!
also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ?
i mean u can either play a happy go lucky guy or an arrogant guy !!
after this what? 
so i respect his decision on quitting tv with a notice of seven months !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79Ilahi_mera_JiyaSultan_Of_SwingOmorabotiangrybread.MyriadOfHues..shinchan..FearlessSoul.

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

So Barun's not gonna come back in television.

Good morning,  you realized quite late, neverthless better late than never Big smile

Sou "subah ka bhila shaam ko aaye to bhula nahi kehlata"..its btr we all accpet bs is happy in his choti si duniya..his movies and his family...no offence sou ok...Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prim123

though i liked d IV bt m getting confused of barun's some statement.. in some of his IVs he used to say he is still open for TV.. nd now dis where he clearly said he is nt returng to tv ( i guess forgud)!! if his movie wont work he even ready to do some othr job!! Y dis two different statement in two difft IVs.. getting confused Confused.. which is true exactly??? i think only barun canclearify it.. i  hope he wil make it more clear on his nxt IV..
bt ny aways I whole-heartedly wish barun luck.. m sure a gr8 future is on ur way barunThumbs Up.. love u always hameshaHeart
bt today I m hurt deeply bcoz u wont be back to tv nd our dream of seeing sarun is shatterdBroken Heart 

He did not say he will never be back to TV, sweetie. He said he would not want to work for 12 hours a day and he may do character roles that would not take up so much of his time. He prefers working hours that would allow him to give time to his family ..

Edited by Omoraboti - 19 August 2013 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybread

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

after this what? 

---also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ? is it---no offence whn why do we have salman khan doing big boss and Amitabh bachan ji doing KBC...

bikerider

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Ranbir Kapoor during promoting his movie YJHD directly told he hate coming to audience and beg to people to watch their movies...if someone want to bash him can say how ungrateful he is because at the end of the day its the audience from where the revenue comes...and someone who wants to appreciate him says he is so honest...different POV...

he is entitled to his own opinion and he is just sharing his opinion which may or may not be liked by people...its not that he got popularity without doing anything...he worked hard and his language hardest(sacrificed many things) and achieve something...it happened mutually...if there are actors who does not hectic TV hours why should they give any false praise??why to fake??for whom??
Leave Barun there are so many actors who says about TV hours..and may be tomorrow more and more actors will say..on the death of one of the TV actor Abir ,Ronit Roy who is still working with TV told that how badly TV working hours,its environment spoils the actor's health.

I am not saying this just because its Barun's opinion but in general I have seen why do people resist a change..why do people can't accept what looks nice to others can not look nice to some..
Barun is not the only one who talks about TV like this..I am not at all a TV viewers and I find Indian daily soap very below standard and one of the reason is working hours...it spoils the creativity...

this is not any defending comment..in general my opinion about any actor who talks about TV working hours.

Thanks for your measured and calm reply, a rarity in any if the forum these days.

I'm all for him criticising the working hours, and I agree its a big issue.

But time and again I find his tone condoscending when he speaks about TV. And surelty theres a difference between criticism and looking down on something. Why bite the hands that fed you once?

Anyhow I'm sure this is a case where we have to agree to disagree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87MeeraHKbikerider

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

---also don u feel tv industry has nothin left to show on the creative front ? is it---no offence whn why do we have salman khan doing big boss and Amitabh bachan ji doing KBC...
and do you think any actor can be offered any of these 2 shows...these both shows sells not because of their content but because of Salman and Amitabh...if I am not wrong even SRK could not bring the same charm in KBC...
Salman and Amitabh have achieved a lot in BW and now they are cashing these popularity in small screen not vice versa...
and moreover these are reality shows not any fiction show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4archie_79.Panache.angrybread.MyriadOfHues.

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@cool nisha..i salute u ..superb reply..
The death of dat TV actor..(cardiac arrest) was really bad..
He wasnt aged much too..
I read abou him..nd how his fraternity members reacted about him..
The fact is producers like Rajan shahi allow their lead actors to shoot for 21 -22 days a mnth..
Even ekta kapoor too follows the same rule..
Ronit roy works on TV for 10-15 days nly still he did complain about gruelling hours..
Nd on one side barun worked on dis show wich focussed soo much on leads dat he was drained out completely..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87angrybread

ishq30 IF-Rockerz
ishq30
ishq30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

after this what? 

ahh i don think u got what i said !! these ppl r nowhere acting on tv !!
all they do is anchoring !!
they act only in movies !! 
they r on tv for their motives to get in contact with the audience and that too during movie promotions only !1
also dese actors r into reality shows with seasons !! after which they do not bother about it !!
a daily soap and a reality show r too diff things right !!

Edited by ishqRONsharma - 19 August 2013 at 4:21am

angrybread

Go to top