Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NEW INTERVIEW+NEW PIC (Page 12)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

So Barun's not gonna come back in television.

Good morning,  you realized quite late, neverthless better late than never Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
plzzz guys leave barun and sanaya alone .. stop bashing them .. what did they do to you (both BS and SI haters) stop finding faults in their statements .. i have already banged head to say this in one thread wer ppl wer bashing SI .. now its BS turn??? what is this??????? god these peopleOuch
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prim123

though i liked d IV bt m getting confused of barun's some statement.. in some of his IVs he used to say he is still open for TV.. nd now dis where he clearly said he is nt returng to tv ( i guess forgud)!! if his movie wont work he even ready to do some othr job!! Y dis two different statement in two difft IVs.. getting confused Confused.. which is true exactly??? i think only barun canclearify it.. i  hope he wil make it more clear on his nxt IV..
bt ny aways I whole-heartedly wish barun luck.. m sure a gr8 future is on ur way barunThumbs Up.. love u always hameshaHeartI m hurt deeply bcoz u wont be back to tv nd our dream of seeing sarun is shatterdBroken Heart 

He has always said the same thing that he will consider if he gets a good role. to be honest it's very difficult to get a good role on TV for male leads nowadays. Here is his answer which I copied from his interview :

"And if I go back, I can do character roles, which are not that bad. But then they are not given that much attention in television. They shoot for 10-15 days a month."

It's again the same thing which he said in past but used different words , it's upto,you what you take out of it,hope it clears some confusion Smile
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

But I guess that's what makes SRK SRK and barun... Never mind.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

very well said about SRK being SRK , agree hardwork and being humble what makes or breaks
about 22 yards and mamr  i have said enough LOL
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by tvshowfan

i hope with this
expecting 
1. him to return to TV should stop ( no that i was waiting)LOL
2. no sarun chanting  ,  somebody paste this in TeamSarun home page Evil Smile
3. bashing gul and sp , the guy read script in nov wow that one reality hit i hope his fans will get hit by  Dead
4. mamr was not mentioned which first look is expected by sep ROFL
again i seriously want to see the cause of the ipk debacle. may be someday i get a chance to bash Tongue

i so wish the guy was more open about his movie offers and reading script (no that i had a doubt that he was reading script in nov ) so that people had  not read his eyes and ears and hairs Dead

back with jobless work ...huu read in some forum , when people criticize ur angel , they r jobless ...but alwz with joblesss work ...intersting ...ROFL

ok toh infact its reality check to all people who blamed for him to leave for movie offer ...nt his fans ...
he gave notice in sep , when he has no offer and 22 yards and its nt sp told he has 3 movie offer , basres told he ekta and yash raj movie in hands ...so gud reality check ...

regading mamr ...dnt worry ...worry abt ur favorite ...who was expected to run show alone her shoulder ...but look how show is going to axe ...it was super duper flop show ...so sad  

angel is big enough to take care of herself
does not need me kind of jobless people LOL

Shocked  are you saying that mithali directly jumped and met barun with script in novemeber LOL
if yes then i pitty her ROFL  no wonder mamr ph is repenting
and mithali got her family memebers as other actors in 22 yards Evil Smile

he might have had offeres dear , he had offers.  but SP closed the ipk hehe which closed all other avenues for him  ,   all said and done its no wonder that if ipk was on air mamr would have released b y now and even 22 yards Tongue

see dear about my fav sigh most of my fav were bashed  gul came back with QH Wink viraf new show is coming and sanz at least is doing a show Tongue  and is coming in other channesl too looking pretty Tongue
akash is doing other shows and so karan Embarrassed  which fav are you talking about Tongue

after they way  bs phanies spammed  for him hehe i wont be sruprised if any  ph is scared to cast him no wonder he talked about grocery selling.

when people said he was in tough about 22 yards before he nov we were called bashers
it took  9 months for 1/2 truth to come out  you will come to know about another half truth
when mamr wont release or will release and  have reviews.

as i mentioend in another forum if by any chance mamr is like ipk look and behaviour i am so gonna bash him LOL
let me have my fun dear cause you guys had fun in nov and dec bashing and spamming gul and sp  and reading his hair and eyes Tongue

Agree with u sharoo..its tr we accpet the fact is bs is happy wit mvoies and he has no plans to come bck to tv..Si and bs have both moved on with their life...all the bbest to bs for his mvoies...
-MissBoiiVamp- IF-Rockerz
-MissBoiiVamp-
-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
tfs
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

Super reply Naach_BasantiClapClapClap
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Ranbir Kapoor during promoting his movie YJHD directly told he hate coming to audience and beg to people to watch their movies...if someone want to bash him can say how ungrateful he is because at the end of the day its the audience from where the revenue comes...and someone who wants to appreciate him says he is so honest...different POV...

he is entitled to his own opinion and he is just sharing his opinion which may or may not be liked by people...its not that he got popularity without doing anything...he worked hard and his language hardest(sacrificed many things) and achieve something...it happened mutually...if there are actors who does not hectic TV hours why should they give any false praise??why to fake??for whom??
Leave Barun there are so many actors who says about TV hours..and may be tomorrow more and more actors will say..on the death of one of the TV actor Abir ,Ronit Roy who is still working with TV told that how badly TV working hours,its environment spoils the actor's health.

I am not saying this just because its Barun's opinion but in general I have seen why do people resist a change..why do people can't accept what looks nice to others can not look nice to some..
Barun is not the only one who talks about TV like this..I am not at all a TV viewers and I find Indian daily soap very below standard and one of the reason is working hours...it spoils the creativity...

this is not any defending comment..in general my opinion about any actor who talks about TV working hours.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

butlermetaphor4Support_KSGnaaza_deenASRphankiarchie_79Prim_123deepz_SI.BS.Panache.temperance12angrybreadIlahi_mera_JiyaSultan_Of_Swing.MyriadOfHues..shinchan.

Go to top