Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NEW INTERVIEW+NEW PIC (Page 11)

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awww Embarrassed such a sweet ineteview thanks alot for sharing

again one jobless thing was going on here Pinch finding fualts in statements ..these ppl never change 
evryone knows he doesnt want to come to tv ..even though he said he would .. what could he say when the interviewer asked him like that..that he is not gonna return at all?? he always managed to be polite to everyone thats the prblm ..he never wants to hurt anyone ..such a humble actor i have ever seen .. 
love u barun you go boy ..you have a long way in BW ..we are always with you

BTW loved the answer wen he was asked abt his craziness towards anybody ..yeah barun we all pashmeen is happy and really a lucky girl to get a husband like you .. god bless you both ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235pooja123aripkviewerishq30angrybread.MyriadOfHues..shinchan.

ishq30 IF-Rockerz
ishq30
ishq30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepunadim

awww Embarrassed such a sweet ineteview thanks alot for sharing

again one jobless thing was going on here Pinch finding fualts in statements ..these ppl never change 
evryone knows he doesnt want to come to tv ..even though he said he would .. what could he say when the interviewer asked him like that..that he is not gonna return at all?? he always managed to be polite to everyone thats the prblm ..he never wants to hurt anyone ..such a humble actor i have ever seen .. 
love u barun you go boy ..you have a long way in BW ..we are always with you

BTW loved the answer wen he was asked abt his craziness towards anybody ..yeah barun we all pashmeen is happy and really a lucky girl to get a husband like you .. god bless you both ..
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepz_SI.BS

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

Originally posted by bramcote46

Loved the interview !!!! With every interview my respect and admiration for this man keeps increasing. Don't know about what future holds but i will never forget him .

I have to agree that he is a real charmer and without any effort,on his part ( unlike others in the industry) his fans and anyone else who meets him gets charmed by him and that's where only with him " out of sight is out of mind " doesn't applySmile

He was reading the script in November is a news , pity rumour mangers who said that he has 3 movie offers etc and that he signed 22 yards before leaving IPK etc etc , truth always finds its way and picture is clearing bit by bitTongue

And as for usual haters, go take a walk or pray for someone else's successs you are not worth my time and I understand that it's not easy for you guys every time there is some news about him or people talk about him- all predictions went in vainLOL .

term "haters","bashers",'fanbots" are strictly nt allowd as per new rules..so REPORTED
btw u need to pray for some movie's success...

Ok sorry for breaking the rule and using the forbidden word, no point editing it now since you quoted it but I am happy message has reached to the right people Tongue
deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
and TS .. i know its difficult for ppl to digest the truth .. but why TV again yaar .. lets hope our SaRun do a movie together in future .. im dreaming of itDay Dreaming 
barun and sanaya in a movie like kal ho na ho or aashiqui2 awwwDay Dreaming that would be my happiest day .. untill then we support them individually ..they both have bright future Embarrassed .
Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
though i liked d IV bt m getting confused of barun's some statement.. in some of his IVs he used to say he is still open for TV.. nd now dis where he clearly said he is nt returng to tv ( i guess forgud)!! if his movie wont work he even ready to do some othr job!! Y dis two different statement in two difft IVs.. getting confused Confused.. which is true exactly??? i think only barun canclearify it.. i  hope he wil make it more clear on his nxt IV..
bt ny aways I whole-heartedly wish barun luck.. m sure a gr8 future is on ur way barunThumbs Up.. love u always hameshaHeart
bt today I m hurt deeply bcoz u wont be back to tv nd our dream of seeing sarun is shatterdBroken Heart 

MeeraHK

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by tvshowfan

i hope with this
expecting 
1. him to return to TV should stop ( no that i was waiting)LOL
2. no sarun chanting  ,  somebody paste this in TeamSarun home page Evil Smile
3. bashing gul and sp , the guy read script in nov wow that one reality hit i hope his fans will get hit by  Dead
4. mamr was not mentioned which first look is expected by sep ROFL
again i seriously want to see the cause of the ipk debacle. may be someday i get a chance to bash Tongue

i so wish the guy was more open about his movie offers and reading script (no that i had a doubt that he was reading script in nov ) so that people had  not read his eyes and ears and hairs Dead

back with jobless work ...huu read in some forum , when people criticize ur angel , they r jobless ...but alwz with joblesss work ...intersting ...ROFL

ok toh infact its reality check to all people who blamed for him to leave for movie offer ...nt his fans ...
he gave notice in sep , when he has no offer and 22 yards and its nt sp told he has 3 movie offer , basres told he ekta and yash raj movie in hands ...so gud reality check ...

regading mamr ...dnt worry ...worry abt ur favorite ...who was expected to run show alone her shoulder ...but look how show is going to axe ...it was super duper flop show ...so sad  

angel is big enough to take care of herself
does not need me kind of jobless people LOL

Shocked  are you saying that mithali directly jumped and met barun with script in novemeber LOL
if yes then i pitty her ROFL  no wonder mamr ph is repenting
and mithali got her family memebers as other actors in 22 yards Evil Smile

he might have had offeres dear , he had offers.  but SP closed the ipk hehe which closed all other avenues for him  ,   all said and done its no wonder that if ipk was on air mamr would have released b y now and even 22 yards Tongue

see dear about my fav sigh most of my fav were bashed  gul came back with QH Wink viraf new show is coming and sanz at least is doing a show Tongue  and is coming in other channesl too looking pretty Tongue
akash is doing other shows and so karan Embarrassed  which fav are you talking about Tongue

after they way  bs phanies spammed  for him hehe i wont be sruprised if any  ph is scared to cast him no wonder he talked about grocery selling.

when people said he was in tough about 22 yards before he nov we were called bashers
it took  9 months for 1/2 truth to come out  you will come to know about another half truth
when mamr wont release or will release and  have reviews.

as i mentioend in another forum if by any chance mamr is like ipk look and behaviour i am so gonna bash him LOL
let me have my fun dear cause you guys had fun in nov and dec bashing and spamming gul and sp  and reading his hair and eyes Tongue

MeeraHK

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

Originally posted by bramcote46

Loved the interview !!!! With every interview my respect and admiration for this man keeps increasing. Don't know about what future holds but i will never forget him .

I have to agree that he is a real charmer and without any effort,on his part ( unlike others in the industry) his fans and anyone else who meets him gets charmed by him and that's where only with him " out of sight is out of mind " doesn't applySmile

He was reading the script in November is a news , pity rumour mangers who said that he has 3 movie offers etc and that he signed 22 yards before leaving IPK etc etc , truth always finds its way and picture is clearing bit by bitTongue

And as for usual haters, go take a walk or pray for someone else's successs you are not worth my time and I understand that it's not easy for you guys every time there is some news about him or people talk about him- all predictions went in vainLOL .

term "haters","bashers",'fanbots" are strictly nt allowd as per new rules..so REPORTED
btw u need to pray for some movie's success...

catzi haha success phele rlease tho honedo LOL 
then review then sucess or failure Wink

MeeraHK

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
What a fine way to acknowledge the industry and the show that made him somebody from nobody.

If not for TV and this show the very people on this forum wouldn't have even known him in the first place.

Even SRK who started with TV has never spoken bad about the TV industry in such a way.

But I guess that's what makes SRK SRK and barun... Never mind.

Anyhow I wish him good luck for 22 yards. Except for the heroine i do get good vibes fon the movie. I do feel this will be a good movie for him. In a way it will be better than MAMR doesn't release before 22 yards as its better to debut in an author backed role than a multi star rom com.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKbikerider

Go to top