Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What do you LIKE/LEAST about IF these days?!!

Posted: 10 years ago
😳  Well, I am going to post still for a little while longer.  But, I just got to ask this question.  What do you LIKE/LEAST about IF these days?  You can be honest, I don't mind.  I have to be brutally frank though.  I like SANA (Peking Express) the most and her topics.  She is brilliant.  ðŸ˜ƒ  What I like least is certain members who kiss butt and ignore others.  But, what can you do?  I know what is right and who likes me at the end of the day.  ðŸ˜²

Please share your thoughts.
Edited by NaughtyGaurav - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
nowaday i really misss ..ashraa..  in this forum 😔 

Edited by AaShiQui24Ever - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

nowaday i really misss ..ashra.. in this forum 😔 

🤗 You are so sweet!  I hope she comes back soon, would like to get to know her.  ðŸ˜Š

Personal info and pictures from twitter being leaked

Double standards by fanclubs

Few people having some problems as they all good before but now seems like they are brainwashed or something
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaughtyGaurav

🤗 You are so sweet!  I hope she comes back soon, would like to get to know her.  ðŸ˜Š

awww🤗i hope to 

she want to come here but mods gave her warning for being funny and cool personso she cant post morethen 4/5 comant a day😭😭

she is one of bestest member
forum is lonly lonly without her
This content was originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Personal info and pictures from twitter being leaked

Double standards by fanclubs

Few people having some problems as they all good before but now seems like they are brainwashed or something

Yes, IF is not what it used to be.    I wish certain members would wake up and smell the coffee.  ðŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

awww🤗i hope to 

she want to come here but mods gave her warning for being funny and cool personso she cant post morethen 4/5 comant a day😭😭

she is one of bestest member
forum is lonly lonly without her

😕  That is sad.  And certain members get to last on here and kiss butt.  ðŸ˜­
This place is a dead dump. Just waiting for Bigg Boss to start and then Im done with this shit-hole. Even the mod's have forsaken this ghost-town.
This content was originally posted by: Bossman

This place is a dead dump. Just waiting for Bigg Boss to start and then Im done with this shit-hole. Even the mod's have forsaken this ghost-town.

🤣

Awww.  ðŸ˜³